Jesse VS Jo Kwon

My Shoes vs. Your Face!?

It was her first day at JYP Entertainment. Jesse was very excited since she finally managed to get into a company. You know Jesse loved music above all and she always wanted to do something music related. But that’s not that easy if you can’t sing or dance. So she decided that she would want to work in a company, later maybe becoming a manger or so. But to make her dreams come true she had to learn and practice. And so she finally got accepted in JYPE for some test days. She didn’t know what she had to expect of those days, to be exactly two weeks, but she was really excited since she was told to learn while working with a band. She had expected to work with some rookie-group or a little trainee group. But when she got her utensils she couldn’t believe her own eyes. On the papers were written, that Jesse would work with the members of 2AM.

Jesse didn’t know if she should be happy about that, since it was a very big chance to get to know everything, or if she should be disappointed, since 2AM wasn’t a group she used to listen to. Especially since she really disliked Jo Kwon. Her friends always tried to show her how funny Jo Kwon was and all the points for her to like him but they always failed miserably. But that couldn’t bring Jesse down. She was willed to get through it and get accepted into the company. After that she could do whatever she wanted. So she went to meet 2AM early in the morning, so that she could get all the information she needed. She was sitting in the waiting room taking some notes she had to remember, write down some important questions and stuff like that. But all that was forgotten when she actually met the group. They all seemed very nice to her, even Jo Kwon. After an hour of discussing the schedules of every member and what she had to do at those schedules she got to know them a lot more. And she had to admit that they were funnier than she expected.

During the day the atmosphere couldn’t be better… They laughed together, pranked each other and just had fun doing their jobs. But there was this one time which reminded Jesse why she hated Jo Kwon. She had to think about her friends when they used to talk badly at this. Jesse always said she wanted to throw her shoes at Jo Kwon at those moments and she thought briefly about doing so, but luckily she could control herself. That wouldn’t be that good if she throws her shoes at him at the first day… That could cost her, her test days and the chance to get the job. Soon the first day was over and everyone was going to their home. The first thing Jesse did was to call her two friends and chat about her new job and the group she had to accompany for the next two weeks. They both laughed at her, talking about it being Karma and such. Jesse just rolled her eyes, determined to show them that she could do her job perfectly so she will be accepted into the company.

The next few days Jesse had to face-palm herself multiples of times. Jo Kwon didn’t stop to be like he was and that went on her nerves, extremely on her nerves. But she had to endure it for the sake of the job! But at the fourth day she couldn’t but throw her first show after him. That caused her a lot of surprised gazes and she didn’t know what to answer. But Jo Kwon took it as a joke and laughed at it, making the atmosphere less tensed. The next day was very awkward, the members couldn’t forget Jesse’s outburst the day before. But the awkwardness disappeared during the day and all of them were laughing again… till the point when Jo Kwon started it again. Jesse couldn’t say why she hated this… He was just making fun while dancing to girl-group’s songs. But the way he does it made Jesse goes all insane and made her have violent thoughts. And don’t get her wrong… but she categorized her thoughts in three different weapons: The first one with her shoes, the second with a frying-pan and the last one with a baseball-bat. She had those thoughts day after day and the worst thing was… she had all three ‘weapons’ next to her. It wouldn’t be too hard to use them! But she had to control herself!!

After the first week, the group slowly started to sense something around Jesse. They slowly noticed one after one that she had something against Jo Kwon. It was obviously. She yelled at him when he did something wrong and at the same time she encouraged Jinwoon when he did the same mistake. Another example was that she complained about Jo Kwon’s style while she liked Seulong’s style, which was the same. And back to the girl-group dances, Changmin was looking so funny while Jo Kwon was simply annoying doing that. So they all checked that she always was against their leader. But they joked it off, they couldn’t have her being all angry at them and since they only had to be around her for another week they agreed on pretending like nothing’s wrong. But instead of getting better it got worse. Now Jo Kwon and Jesse argued almost every free minute. Jesse also treated Jo Kwon with her frying-pan when she was making dinner for the group.

~Flashback~

“Hey, what are you doing?” Jo Kwon simply asked. “Are you missing your eyes? Isn’t it obvious what I’m doing?” Jesse rolled her eyes. Jo Kwon tsked at her. “Sorry that I wanted to be nice here!?” He mumbled at her. She turned around. “Something else? Because you’re distracting me!!” “Mhh originally I just wanted to ask you something about my dance-parody but…” “I don’t want to see that!! Really, I have enough of your parodies!” She answered in an annoyed voice again. She was still cooking and took the steaks out of the frying-pan and placed them on plates. “Just wanted to remind you that that’s your job here!” And in a matter of second the hot oil landed on the wall right next to him. Both were silent. “Y-you almost hit me with… that…!?” Jesse had a firm hold on the pan. “You better wait in the living-room!” She said coldly and turned around again. After some minutes Seulong came in, talking to her angrily. And so the day ended again in an awkward atmosphere.

~End of Flashback~

Since then she always received weird looks of the group, but she couldn’t blame them… they were right doing it. And here he was once again… Jesse fisted her hands, wishing for a baseball-bat right now. He was doing it on purpose, she knew that. But this time she managed to control herself. Of course she yelled at him afterwards again but otherwise… there weren’t any other outstanding actions that day. Or at least that’s what they thought. They were proven wrongly when a screaming Jo Kwon ran out of his room. “What happened, hyung?” Jinwoon was the first one to reach the leader. “Th-that evil !! She did this on purpose!! Where is she?” All knew about who he was talking. “She just went this way!” Changmin pointed out of the room. “But what exactly happened to you?” “Pins!! I just wanted to sit on the floor in my room, thinking about our schedules tomorrow and the only think I know is that I was sitting on a dozen of pins! Aish~” And at this moment Jesse came back, a broom in her hand. “What are you doing?” Jinwoon asked. “Huh? Oh that?” She pointed to the broom. “I just wanted to sweep the pins in Jo Kwon’s room away. I accidently dropped them on the floor.” “Accidently? Are you kidding me? You dropped them to hurt me!!” Jo Kwon yelled before he went into the bathroom. Jesse stood there, being looked at by the others, not knowing what was going on. This time, even if she would have wanted to, this time she didn’t plan anything and it was really out of accident. The day ended by sending Jesse away. The whole group started to have a grudge against her.

Only have a week were left for them working together. And a little bit did it become normal between them. But Jo Kwon started to fight against Jesse. He had enough of her being all mad at him. And he also had enough of receiving her shoes every time he started to practice his dance-moves. He also started to collect her shoes. And he had to admit that they weren’t that less. He had a full shoe cabinet, filled with her heels. Of course his collection caused them to fight over and over again because Jesse simply wanted her shoes back. But Jo Kwon also simply wanted for her to stop throwing them at him, but somehow it didn’t work to just take them away from her. Only when she had a frying-pan in her hand he kept his distance between him and her. So they worked together with their difficulties.  But the whole group was worrying about that. Jo Kwon slowly had more and more bruises on his body and that’s not only because of her shoes. She became more and more violently. One time she rally managed to hit him with a baseball-bat.

~Flashback~

“Could you please step away? I’m trying to play baseball here!?” Jesse said with anger filled in her eyes. Jo Kwon was standing between her and her friend with the ball in the hand. But Jo Kwon wasn’t listening to her. Honestly he just wanted to talk to her since they only had three days of working together and the group would give the final argument if she was accepted to the company or not. But she didn’t care about this at that moment. All she wanted was to get rid of his face, especially while playing baseball. And so it happened, since he didn’t go away, that she took a swing and hit him right into the stomach. He immediately fell to the ground, holding his stomach, coughing wildly. After that Jesse’s friend brought him back home where he was treated well by his band members. Now the whole group had definitely a grudge against Jesse.

~End of Flashback~

Only two days were left. Two days they had to work with each other. And the atmosphere was more than just awkward. It was tensed up to the highest level. And the worst thing of the day was that Jesse and Jo Kwon couldn’t be found anywhere. The members searched everywhere but couldn’t find a single clue on where they might be. But the answer to that was easy… they were locked in the gym. The door was made to be easily open by the outside but on the inside you could do whatever you want, the door wouldn’t move an inch.

“Aish~ that’s your entire fault!” Jesse hissed. “My fault? I did say that you should watch for something that keeps the door open! That’s what you get if you don’t listen to me!” “Ah so it’s my fault then? You freak, did you just once think about it that I don’t listen to you because you can’t be taken seriously?  Be honest with your attitude you’re gaining more haters than just me. And your attitude lets you look like a little child who needs to be brought back to reality!” Jesse blurted out. “So it’s my attitude? Nice to get to know that almost when it’s too late!! You little girl… how do you even talk to someone who’s older and taller than you!?” Jesse chuckled. “Taller than me? Please~ I’m taller than you!” Jo Kwon stood up probably. “Aish~ now you’re taller because you’re wearing insoles! But normally I’m taller than you!” “That so doesn’t matter right now! You think you’re that awesome? I have to tell you otherwise, since you’re just a little girl who has no friends! C’mon I know people like you… and I’m not afraid of your kind.” Jesse tsked at him. "I have my Shoes, my Frying-Pan and my Baseball-Bat... You should fear me!" „Just because I don’t hit girls like you doesn’t mean I’m not defending myself. I have been too nice to you but that will definitely stop now!!” And with that said he pushed her away and searched for a window or so to get out of the room. Jesse slide down to the floor, looking after him. ‘Stupid brat!!’

And they had to stay like this for some hours since nobody was looking for them at the gym. After some time they also started to talk to each other again. At the beginning they were arguing again but after a while they talked in a more normal way. They were talking about every topic, also about the things Jesse disliked about Jo Kwon. He wanted to know them to maybe change some things here and there. At the end they also managed to get the other laugh, and that was really rare since they were used to just fight with each other. But both liked it this way better.

After exactly three hours and 47 minutes they were found by Changmin. They happily went outside to the others and told them how it have been, being locked into the gym. And the last two days went on rather smoothly. Some arguments still were said by Jo Kwon and Jesse but at least only shoes were flying… no pans or bats!

On the last day Jesse was very nervous, since now it they were debating if she was chosen to be a part of the company or if she’ll have to search another company. But her intuition was more for the second choice. She had done such stupid things the last two weeks so she was sure that she’ll be kicked out. So it surprised her even more that she was accepted. When she asked for the reasons it surprised her a lot that they wanted to kick her off but Jo Kwon was the one insisting for her to be accepted. Of all people it was Jo Kwon!?

The next few years, she didn’t get to work with 2AM again but she visited them very often. She and Jo Kwon still had their difficulties and were always arguing again and again. For example they were often talking like this: “Now you’re speechless, ne!? I told you that I’m ier than you think!” “Ah c’mon everybody can look like that with the help of Photoshop!”

And Jo Kwon still received always at least one pair of shoes, he was still collecting. But all in all they get along better than anybody had thought of. They just loved to tease, throw things and hit each other, especially with the help of shoes!

It was like Jesse’s shoes and Jo Kwon’s face were matching perfectly together. But till know they couldn’t say who would be winning. So it was a continuing match where it’s called: Jesse’s Shoes VS Jo Kwon’s Face. But they’ll tell you immediately who the winner is when they find out.


[A/N]: Aaaaand I know I'm two days too late...

But here it is....

And I have to say... I'm nicer than I thought xD

I hope you liked my one-shot and comments would be loved ^-^

Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing :)

I Love everyone of you ;)

Your JoonieMoon