FOUR YEARS

[One Shot] FOUR YEARS

“C’mon Minhee, today is your first day at the new school! I don’t want you be late! It’s not good!” my mum complained as she stared at me while I was eating my pan-cake slowly.

“But why it has to be that school?? My old school is really good and you know that! Some people call it ‘PRICELESS’ but actually it’s not! You can see my report.... A+ in every subject” I shouted angrily at her as I stood up and made a big sound ‘BAM’ to the table by my two little small hands. Then I realised it was quite rude to do that to who was older than me so I apologized and quickly got out of the house as soon as possible. But while walking to the door, I still heard my mum mumbled something “I’m so sorry too. Because I made your life become too uneasy to go so I’ll do everything to turn it to a positive way”.

So it meant that she knew everything, didn’t it?? She knew that in these four years I lived so uncomfortably and hardly. And now she wanted to help me! But it was too late, wasn’t it?? Four years.... not four days or four months. FOUR YEARS!

I felt so depressed as I walked slowly and didn’t care of what was happening around me until I bumped into someone hardly and both of us obviously fell down to the ground. I heard he screamed loudly in pain and then started complaining and blaming me furiously. However, I knew myself and who I was... a really nice and friendly person so I did not want to fight with that bastard and tried to calm myself as I bowed my head many times like an apology to him. But that guy did not want peace as he did not even stop shouting at me for just only 1 second. I got madder and crazier, I decided to say something back but I was shocked when I saw his face...

“Yong Junhyung!” I mouthed surprisingly before I used one of my hands put over my mouth to hide my shocked expression while my eyes were still open widely and round.

But I thought he didn’t remember me as he just coldly said “wow, another fan tried to catch my attention! You think I’m that easy? But anyway please don’t do that again because it makes me hate you more!” he gave me an unpleasant stare and then walked away after he smirked.

What?? Another fan?? So he was a kingka of my new school and lots of girls liked him. But why I felt my heart so hurt in front of those words and... and I could not control my breath as usual?? I also sensed that some tears appeared on my face wetly.

So my first day would end up like this! I sighed and then kept walking to the school’s direction sadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At new class room....

Pheww! Finally I’d done introducing myself in front of class. It seemed so really hard because this class didn’t look nice, especially those es who sat at the end of the class. They always kept their eyes on me. I hated them! But bad luck for me, my seat was next to theirs.

“So you’re that right??” One of them asked me coldly.

“What do you mean?” I asked coldly back too.

“Don’t act so dumb! We know everything! You wanna steal Junhyung oppa away from Jae Yang!” another girl whispered terribly into my ear and then smirked evilly.

“OMG! Junhyung oppa? Who the hell is he??” I lied and I knew it.

“How dare you talk like that to oppa? Wanna get in trouble?” Jae Yang threatened me as she glared into my eyes deeply and fiercely.

I did not say anything but I shrugged my shoulder and hoped the bell ring immediately at that time. ~RING RING~ yeah it did! I quickly grabbed my bag and walked out of the class as fast as I could.

But WTF! This school was too big! How could I find the toilet?? I had a private stuff to solve! I looked around and I thought it was located at the end of this block so I went there. Geez! There was nothing there, except for a warehouse. I decided to go back but all of a sudden, I heard an instrument sound came out from that place. I certainly got curious so I walked inside and I saw...

“It’s you again!” I yelled in disappointment. “I think I better stay away from you right kingka??” I sighed as I looked down at the ground and tried to turn my whole body to 180ᵒ. Until I felt someone grabbed my wrist from behind and pulled me hardly toward him. I noticed that it helped me make a perfect spin ever. However, I also realised that I was in his tight embrace amazingly. I could clearly sense everything come out from his entire body... like his breath, his heart beat and also the warmth of his heart. That definitely made me surprised.

I tried to turn back normal before I pushed his body away from mine. “What the hell was it for?” I asked nervously while my eyes were still into his eyes deeply.

“Oh mianhe Minhee! I’m just so glad because I can see you again!” Junhyung explained and gave me a happy and sweet smile. He tried to hold my hand but I stepped backwards and put my hands behind my back.

“I don’t care of how you feel! You’re not my friend, you’re just someone else who has appearance similar to his” I cried out loudly and tears slowly appeared on my face one more time.

“I know what I did to you this morning was really awful but I didn’t have any other choice! Those es always ask some guys follow me around the school and if they know anyone wanna get close to me, they’ll give her an unexpectedly-terrible lesson and I’m scared that they may give it to you” his smile slowly faded before he sighed.

“So how were these four years of yours going?” I asked curiously as I looked up and faced him.

“How could I live well if my lover wasn’t here with me and she also didn’t feel well?” Junhyung shouted at me angrily as he grabbed my shoulder tightly and shook it hardly. Then he pulled me into his embrace again.

“I love you Minhee! Please don’t leave me alone! I can’t live without you” suddenly he confessed his feeling to me as he cupped my face in his hands and kissed my forehead softly then. I could not believe what I saw and heard anymore. I could not believe that his love for me never faded after four years like mine for him. That was just like a dream!

I was speechless but I smiled gladly at Junhyung while tears still flew down to my cheek and then my chin and stopped at my wet collar surely. Junhyung was speechless too but he knew I loved him and he loved me so we started exchanging our first kiss in passion and joyfulness.....

After that day, we secretly became a love couple. We pretended not to know each other at school or any place where his stalkers were also there. Yes! I knew it was hard to do but because of our love and also our future life, I would try to do my best to make it different from the past four years.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how is it guys??? please comment! I'll thank ya a lot! :)

I know it's a little bored but still hope you guys like it! XD

hehe A+.... does anyone notice what does that mean?? Just curious! hehe