Chapter 1

Omo! This is not what it looks like! I DID NOT FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!

“Oppa! Hurry up! Eomma and appa are waiting for us at Lotte world” a young girl with black hair tied to pigtails pulled her big brother to the door. They were about to go out and go to the place where they will meet their parents after 6 months they left. “Oppa! Pali!” she pouted and crossed her arms as she waited for her big brother gets ready. When her brother was done getting ready, he ran downstairs and grabbed his little sister’s hand and dashed to the car with their driver. “Oppa, do you think eomma and appa will like this lunch I made?” the innocent girl asked his brother, holding a lunch box as the car continued traveling to their destination. Her brother nodded and she flashed a wide smile “I’m sure they will love it so don’t worry Kimu!” They reached their destination and Kimu excitedly skipped towards the gate, and stopped when she saw sight of their parents. “Eomma! Appa!” she called out and ran towards them holding the lunch box she made personally.

BANG!

Both of her parents dropped down on the ground, crimson red fluid flowing from their bodies. She quickly ran towards them and kneeled to the ground lightly slapping her parents’ cheeks to wake them up “Eomma! Appa! It’s not funny, stand up!” she cried out still trying to wake her parents. Her brother came running and stopped when he saw her parents and little sister on the floor. He froze on his tracks but bravely went beside her sister “Ki-Ki-Kimu, stop it. Eo-Eomma and a-appa… are… not here… anymore” he hugged his little sister to stop her from crying. “Eomma… Appa…”

(13 years later)

“Ya Kimu! Stop reading those mangas and eat!” she grunted and threw the book she was holding to the bed and stepped outside her room. Every step she makes can be heard below, thus making the chandelier on the ceiling downstairs shake left and right. When she reached downstairs, an angry guy holding a rolled magazine greeted her “Good morning Kimu” his face twitched with a fake smile, he greeted her a good morning and a slap on the head. She pouted and went to the kitchen as she rubs her head. “Hyung, what’s for breakfast?” she asked with a wide smile on her face. Her brother sighed and shook his head “Bacon and eggs. Bread with jam or butter?” she made a peace sign and her brother sighed again before proceeding to make her breakfast. He returned with a bowl of rice and a plate of bacon and eggs. She happily grabbed it from his hands and gobbled it all down. Her brother looked at her as he sat down on the chair beside her “Kimu, I know you grew up with me without mom and dad. But could you please act like a girl? And stop calling me hyung!” he explained but seeing her nibbling on a piece of bacon stuck on made him drop his mouth with eyes opened wide.

He decided to stop and stood up from his seat, but a sudden tug from his shirt behind him stopped him from walking away. He felt somewhat happy because it’s the first time his sister listened to him, he turned his back slowly “Hyung! Another bowl!” his eyes widened and left her alone in the kitchen, not knowing why her brother left. She pouted and stopped eating her breakfast, she took the dirty plates and put them on the sink on the counter and washed them. She looked at the stove for a while with sadness in her eyes before walking upstairs, whistling while waving her hands like what a character on a manga does. Not hearing a sound from her brother made her curious, she tip toed towards her brother’s room and slightly opened the door. ‘Kekekeke, what is he doing?’ she mentally asked and did an evil laugh but when she was about to peek at the small gap the door made, instead of seeing her brother doing something else, she saw her brother’s face in front of her. “What are you doing Kimu?” he looked at her with his dark black orbs. Kimu really envied his brother because of his hair, both of them inherited some things from their British mother. Kimu inherited her mom’s blue eyes and his brother inherited her mom’s brown hair. “Nothing~ I was just doing squats!”  She shrugged and whistled her way back to her room, closing the door. “Kimu, I have to go now. I’ll be back later at midnight arasseo?” her big brother screamed from downstairs “Ye Jaejin Hyung! Good luck on your band audition!” she replied and lied on the bed.