Kyu's secret recipe???

HELLO MY BABIES!!!

 

                It was a normal day, a perfectly normal day for the boys; since there was no schedule kekekeke~~~~ ^^

                But sometimes the perfect normal day could be not so perfect.

 

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Someone yelled. Focusing inside the beautiful dorm, was an upset Kyuhyun who found out there are no more left overs on the fridge.

                “Yah... voice down, Leeteuk hyung is resting” Shindong scratched his head.

                “Hyung, I’m hungry...” Kyuhyun said.

                “It’s not our fault you didn’t eat breakfast, you were too busy playing starcraft.” ShinDong said and left.

                Leeteuk was sleeping on his room, Heechul is outside buying himself some things, Siwon was in Bible study since its Sunday, Kangin was on the gym, working out, and SungMin went out with some girl. Kyuhyun would like to aske Ryeowook to cook for him, but he was taking a bath... and he’s really hungry.

                No choice left... but to cook for himself since he was too lazy to buy outside.

                Kyuhyun reached for the cup board and grabbed anything he could hold on. He went back to the fridge again and grabbed some meat. Kyuhyun gets a pot and decided to make his own recipe:

KYUHYUN EVIL DISH:

INGREDIENTS:

Meat (any)

Sugar

Spice

And

Everything NOT nice

 

Procedure:

Mix everything in a pot at a medium heat.

Then accidentally pour some chemical x y z

Lastly:

EVIL SMIRK

 

                Kyuhyun reviewed his dish... he was not sure if the chemical xy z could add good flavour, but he hoped he won’t get poisoned. Kyuhyun placed the dish on the table. He went into his room to get himself clean since he looked so dirty.

                Meanwhile, Ryeowook went into the kitchen together with Kibum to make food... but they were surprised to see there was already a dish on the table. They went and checked the flavour... Ryeowook grabbed a spoon and got a small amount of the dish... he tasted it...

                “Well?” Kibum asked anxiously. >_<

                The spoon dropped... Ryeowook was shocked.

                 O.O!!!!!

                “OMO~~~ so delicious!!!” Ryeowook said “Better call the others to eat! :D”

                Ryeowook and Kibum called ShinDong, Hankyung, Yesung, DongHae, Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun to eat. Kyuhyun didn’t reveal that he cooked it, afraid that it won’t taste well. Then... the boys began to eat their dinner.

                “Hmmm... the dish is tasty, Wook ^.^” Eunhyuk  said as he, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Yesung, DongHae, Shindong, kibum and Hankyung eats dinner.

                “Eh? But I’m not the one who cooked O_O” Ryeowook said “I though Hankyung Hyung did...”

                “Me? Ani~~~ I thought Yesung did...” Hankyung said. O.o

                “I cooked...” A voice said at the far end of the table. The boys got terrified by what he said.

                @.@

                “Are you sure kyu? What did you put in it?” DongHae asked as they continued in eating.

                “Anything I can find in the cup board...” Kyuhyun said. “I was hungry”

                “Y-yahhh!!! I’m... dizzy...” Shindong said and passed out.

                “The world’s turning!!!” DongHae spazzed, before they knew it... everything out. The boys who ate Kyu’s cooking... became unconscious.

 

                Leeteuk got up... it was already dark, but there is a small tint of light though. He went outside and noticed that no one the light.

                “Aish... they must have left me” Leeteuk muttered but then—

                CLANNNGGG!!!

                Leeteuk turned to see where the noise came from. The Kitchen. Since the switch was on the entrance door, he has to turn on the lights first. Leeteuk slowly walk...

                He got this feeling of being watched... he felt cold crept his spine. Then, he hears someone running, Leeteuk turned around, there was no one. Leeteuk broke out cold sweat.

                CRASH!!!

                Leeteuk gazed on his left... he could make out the outline of a broken vase... but there was no one. Then... someone hit him slightly on his leg, Leeteuk looked down. He saw a small figure running away.

                Leeteuk got goose bumps as he thought of creepy creatures swarmed their dorm. He was still not over the fact that their dorm once a place where a ghost lived. He quickly run towards the door to switch on the light when he tumbled down.

                “OOOMMMFF!” Leeteuk met the floor.

                “Kyahahhahaha~~~” He heard a child’s voice and thumping sound indicating it’s running away. Leeteuk the lights to find that the whole place was in mess... as though there was a tornado inside.

                “Ummmaaaaah~~~~” A voice said before him, he turned around and saw a verrrryy cute and chubby baby.

                “What are you doing here?” Leeteuk grabbed the baby... the baby. He assumed him to be a less than a year. Just then...

                CRAAASHH!

                He saw a boy around the age of 4 or less brown hair playing around together with another one with blond hair that has large ears. Then a chubby baby came out holding SungMin’s cookie jar and munching on some cookies together with another child with flat hair.

                Then there was another one holding a turtle plushie, looking straight at him with a scary gaze.

                Leeteuk felt some one tugging his trousers when he saw 2 more infants... one with curly black hair and the other one with straight black hair. Leeteuk looked at the baby he’s holding... then at the babies on the floor... then at the babies in front of him...

                “AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!” Leeteuk screamed. The babies looked at him and began screaming their lungs out.

                Leeteuk stopped screaming and looked at the screaming babies... then the one baby he’s holding began wailing and crying. The two on the floor just scream like the other ones. Just then, the door burst open.

                “Hyung!!! Are you—“ Before SungMin could continue, he was surprised to see babies around... but then when he saw one baby eating his cookies... “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!” SungMin wailed.

                Siwon, Heechul and Kangin came along and to their surprise, babies were around looking at them.

                “They’re !!!” Kangin said.

                “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!” The boys screamed together with the babies and when they stopped.

                “Ummmmmaaa~~~ shouting-fun!!!” The one with a doe-like eye said between smiles.

                “LEETEUK GAVE BIRTH TO BABIES!!!” Heechul shouted.

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!” They all shouted again.

 

AiMei: Anyeoong!!!! So, how's the first chap? hehehehhe XD Leeteuk umma???~~~ How's that possible XD BTW sorry to readers who reads fics, because this is not a fic... I'm mainly writing the reaction of guys towards a baby. FACING THE REALITY instead of doing it as a reality show or whatnot XD