Someone's making contact with me....

Psychic

‘Dah Gi!!’ a young woman screamed. ‘Help!!’ Dah Gi turned to the woman. ‘Min Ah!!’ he yelled and runned to her, almost, lifeless body. ‘Dah Gi,’ Min Ah said and took his hand. ‘Take this.’ ‘What is it?’ he said and looked to the little box in his hands. ‘Wait 10 years, before opening it,’ Min Ah said, before she passed out. Dah Gi gulped. ‘Min Ah,’ he said and felled how his tears we’re running down. Now he was sure, this was the end of it all. He looked down and felt the rain falling on his head. The last thing he could hear was the sound of the wind through the trees.

 

10 years later

 

"BOOM!!" Lee Joon jelled. "I WON AGAIN!!"

"Shut up," Hyo Min said with a deep sigh.

"Jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous? It's only you who won."

"So, it's ok if I win?"

"Your Psychic, so, who cares?"

"That means that you can never beat me."

"That's not true. I can beat you."

"Proof it."

Hyo Min opened , but closed it when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," Lee Joon said and looked who was entering the house.

The door opened, but no one came in.

"Hello?" Lee Joon said. "Who opened the door?"

No answer.

"I will ask it one more time," Lee Joon said. "Who. opened. the. door."

"I did," a womans voice said.

"And who is "I"?"

"I can't tell you," the womans voice said. "I could bring you in great danger."

"I don't even know what the word "Danger" means," Joon said, shaking his head.

The woman's voice sighed. "Ok,'I'll tell it," she said.

"My name is Min Ah, and I'm a ghost."

Joon nodded. "If I wasn't Psychic, I probably wouldn't have believed that."

Joon sat down on his chair and rubbed his chin. "Why are you here?" he said and tried to see her.

"Because I need your help," Min Ah said. "I died 10 years ago, and my boyfriend promised me to open my little box, but, now he did,

he's in great danger."

"What kind of 'Great Danger' are whe talking about here?" Lee Joon said, still looking for the girl.

"Death," Min Ah said. "Their going to kill him."

"Who?" Lee Joon said. "Who is going to kill him?"

"The assassins who killed me, 10 years ago," Min Ah said. "The assassins of T.O.P."

"The assassins of T.O.P," Lee Joon repeated for himself. "I think I heard about him. But, he's dead for almost 25 years. How could he...."

Min Ah sighed irritated. "Ghosts, remember? He's a evil ghost, and he used humans to kill me."

"That sounds reasonable," Lee Joon said. "Ok, I'll help."