That One Star To Wish On

Breathing In Each Others Breath

It was a Satuday night and both of us were sitting near Han River. We were looking out to the bright night sky that was filled with stars and the beautiful water fountian that were being shown everynight . He held my hand tightly and i did the same. How i hope that this moment would last forever..no.. even if its just for a little while longer as long as i'm with him, i 'll be happy , i would be content. A smile creeped onto my lips...Then suddenly we spotted a shooting star in the night blue sky.

"Make a wish! " he said to me. I shut my eyes tight and wished hard and with all my soul that we will always love each other as we do now.. When i open my eyes and look to my right, he eyes was still closed. Still wishing .. "So what did you wish for?" i asked once he open his eyes .

"Tell me what u wish for first." "Well , i wish to be always with you, that is good enough for me," i smile "now tell what did you wish for" he smile and said "i can't tell you, later it wont come true". I widen my eyes "thats not fair!" i tickle him as punishment. "tell me!" i laughed. "never!" he said between laughs. 

 

.....................

 

I was trying to absorbed what had just happen. I fell to my knees and with out knowing it my tears started to sting my eyes. Everything just turn grey , the wole world felt cold as ice, filled with silences.. as thou the universe didn't make sense anymore. Why does this have to happen to us? Why now? My back to the cold wall , tears now running down my cheek...

 

*flashback* 

"Happy Birthday~" he said to me  with a smile and a small cake in his hands. We were at the park to celebrate my birthday. 

"Thank you", i looked at him lovingly,thankful that i have someone like him.

"Make a wish." he said looking in my eyes.

"What else could i wish for. I have everything" but i still blow out the candel. He place the cake down and ask me to close my eyes, i obeyed . I felt that he place something aroung my neck, i open my eyes and saw that it was a beautiful necklace. 

"This necklace was my mother's . She told me to give it to that one special girl.." he smile as he held my hand. "..one special girl that i will marry. That i will love . That i will cherish. Than would love me for who i am , even thou i'm the most clumsy person there is.." i could feel tears of joy in my eyes as i looked at him. He got down on one knee and my heart leaped.

" I may not be the best guy in the world but i want to be with you. i might be selfish that cause i love you . Would you marry me and be my wif-" i cut his would with a kiss. "yes !! yes !!! I love you and i'll be you wife!!!  " i said in almost a scream. He hug me spining me around,laughing. 

 

-Wedding Day-  

My heart was beating fast as i walk down the garden aisle. All our friends and family members were all there, watching us.I was using my mother's wedding dress as well as his mother's necklace, they match perfectly, like ther were made as one.He wore a dark suit that show how gentel he is. My eyes guled to his, my heart felt warm as this was the day. Iknow that i would always remember that i would never forget. The that i would cherish as today was the day i would get married to him. I smiled as i reach the altar, standing next to him ,our arm linked. 

"Dearly beloved, we have..." the priest stated. He held my hand looking in my eyes. He wisperd "You look beautiful.." I smile even wider . 

Before we exchange rings, We said our vows.

He held my hand and said " 2 years ago you captured my heart by being exactly who you are. The sweetest, most loving, compassionate, and sensitive person I have ever known. You have been my very best friend through the good and the bad. You have been the reason that I smile and you have given comfort beyond measure when I have cried. You have believed in me when no one else would, and you have shown me how to love with passion, purity, and unconditional acceptance. I'm not sure a lifetime is long enough to return all you have given to me.In poverty I promise to do everything to make our love rich, and in wealth to never let our love grow poor.Today I give you my love, my trust, and my fidelity forever. You will ALWAYS be the best part of my day."

It was my turn, i took a deep breath.

"I will always love you through thick and thin

I will always love you my friend
Even though we have some differences
But I’m here and I will always be listenin'

We are like the sun, because we will always shine
Baby whatever happens to me, you will always be mine
Even if we are miles away
In my heart you'll stay

I am here for you and nobody else
When I smell your scent I’ll always melt
My heart is in yours hands
Nobody can't take care of it like you can

I have been waiting for you for so long
Love for each other will always be strong
You are the one for me, there's no doubt in that
When you say "I Love You" I saw the heaven crack

The tears that I cried for you will always be happy
Now you’re in my life, now I will never have bad dreams
I will do anything for you, just let me know
Just for you I will let my love show

I need you in my life as like you need me in yours
I see nobody, just me and you in this world"

"Now the exchange of rings." the priest said.

I took his hand and place the ring on his ring finger, i smile the whole time cause it is a step closer to being husband and wife.

He took my hand about to place the ring on my ring finger when it all turn gray...

..the ring roll to the ground and everything move in slow motion, He clenched his head and cry out in pain on his knees, I held him not knowing what to do. People around us started to panic and tried to help.I rocked him back and fort trying to ease his pain somehow, tears flow down my cheek ....

*end of flaskback*

Now i'm sitting near his room door, on the ground,still in my wedding gown..i wonder to my self how did a dream turn to be a nightmare . A nurse came up to me,said nothing and sat down next to me.

____________________________________________________________________

 

i'm sorry it took so long to wrote i'll be updating the next chapter soon. just tell me what  you think now. 

i wont be a oneshot anymore. so comment and subscribe. pls and tq. 

i love u all for readding my stories. *bow 90 degree*

 

-now in a internet cafe with a friend, and i just decided to post this up, gonna have my class in 20minutes-

ae07young :3

<

 

 

*virtual hug* thank you for reading my stories! i love my readers!