Chapter 5 part 1

Under The Sunset

Sorry for not updating for a really long~ time =(

 

When MyungHee woke up the next morning, she went downstairs and saw GooHae, MiYoung, Misun,Haesun and HeeYoung in the kitchen. They all came and hugged MyungHee.

"MyungHee-unnie, I hope you feel better." GooHae said. Myunghee smiled.

"Neh, Feel better already." Misun said letting go of MyungHee.

"Araso, Misun-unnie" MyungHee said.

"Come on lets eat breakfast." HeeYoung said going to the counter to get stuff.

---------

"What do you guys want to do today?" Hae Sun asked when they were eating. Heeyoung sighed.

"I don't know, I kind of want to go back and look for my necklace again. "

"You didn't find it yet?" MiYoung asked.

"Anniyo, I feel like giving up now.Aigoo~"

"Anni, You can't!" Misun said, "Your omma gave you that necklace, We'll help you find it."

"Neh, We'll help you" Haesun agreed. HeeYoung Smiled.

"jjinja?" Heeyoung asked. They all nodded.

 

 

As they walked down the beach MyungHee went to talk to MiSun quietly.

"Um.... MiSun-unnie?"

"Neh?"

"How do you tell HaeSun that Siwon........uh.... siwon....cheatedonher" Myunghee said the last part really fast.

"Bwoh?" MiSun stopped walking and faced Myunghee.

" See, yesterday when I was at the conference, I saw Siwon kissing Sunny-unnie."

"Jjinja?"

"Neh~"

"Aigoo~, we have to tell her then." Misun said.

"but I don't want her to get hurt.".

"Hm... lets discuss this with the other." Misun suggested.

"Okay"

"Okay, i'll talk to GooHae and MiYoung, You talk to HeeYoung," misun said.

"Araso" MyungHee agreed then went to HeeYoung to tell her, while MiSun went to GooHae and MiYoung.

"HaeSun-unnie, we have something to tell you" MiSun said nervously. Haesun turned to them.

"Yesterday at the corporation meeting... uh... Myunghee-unnie saw Siwon oppa and Sunny-unnie... hm... kissing." GooHae said explained.

"Bwoh?" HaeSun said hoping it was just a joke, but when she saw that they were all serious she turned to MyungHee. "jinjja?" she asked quietly. MyungHee slowly nodded. A tear fell down put Haesun quickly wiped it away. "I have to go." She said then left

"Aigoo~, I'll go check on her." MiYoung said then ran after Haesun.

''We shouldn’t  have told her." Heeyoung said worried.

"but she deserved to know~" GooHae said.

"Aigoo~ I feel like it's my fault~" MyungHee said.

"It's not" MiSun said then hugged MyungHee. MyungHee smiled.

"Still can't find that necklace." A voice said. They turned to see Kyuhyun and Donghae.

“Neh~” Heeyoung answered.

“Speaking of that, me and MiSun will go look over there.” MyungHee said pulling MiSun away. Donghae looked at them as they left.

“Oppa, what are you guys doing here?” Heeyoung asked. Donghae turned his attention back to Heeyoung.

“We got bored so we decided to go surfing” Kyuhyun answered.

“Oppa can surf?” GooHae asked.

“Neh” Kyuhyun smiled. “Wanna see?” Heeyoung and GooHae looked at each other than nodded.  Kyuhyun and Donghae smiled then went into the water. As a wave came up they both caught it and rode it.

“Woah~” GooHae said in excitement, while Heeyoung slightly smiled as she watched Kyuhyun surf.

 

 

“HaeSun!  Wait!”  MiYoung called out after HaeSun. HaeSun stopped and turned towards her. MiYoung went and hugged HaeSun as she cried.

“Haesun?” A voice said. They looked up to see Siwon with Kangin. “MyungHee told you, didn’t she?” Siwon asked knowing the answer. HaeSun turned away and ran back towards the beach. “HaeSun!” Siwon called out while running after her.

“Don’t follow me! I don’t want to see you!” HaeSun said then ran away.  MiYoung looked at Siwon and Kangin then ran after Haesun.

 

“Did you find it over there?” MiSun asked MyungHee.

“Nope, You?” MyungHee asked.

“no~” MiSun sighed. “Oh, Were you running from Donghae oppa?” She asked suspiciously. Instead of answering MyungHee sat down on the beach. MiSun sat down too. “Yah~, what happened with Donghae yesterday?”

“What did Heeyoung tell you guys?” MyungHee asked.

“nothing really~ so tell me”

“Maybe next time.” MyungHee said then stood up. 

“MiSun! MyungHee!” They looked behind them and saw Heeyoung, GooHae, HaeSun, MiYoung, Kyuhyun, and Donghae. HaeSun was still crying. MyungHee went over and hugged her.

“what happened?” MiSun asked.

------------------------------

A/n :Sorry for the short chapter..=( anyway yea~ Hope you guys enjoyed! don't forget to comment! Jiniee says bye-bye for now~ ^-^