Chapter 4

Crush {HIATUS| focusing on Sungyeol fanfic}

     I was really heartbroken after I ran away crying without him knowing I was there. I bumped into Sandeul. I quickly wiped my tears away, but I just kept crying and my eyes were all swollen.

"______! What happened?! Why are you crying?!"

"N-Nothing."

I pushed him away and ran away.

 

~~~~~Sandeul POV~~~~~

 

     I looked around and walked up to where she ran from and I saw Jinyoung hugging another girl. 

"Hyung! How could you?!"

I ran towards him.

"Look, I can explain. Baro and I had a bet a few weeks ago and I lost. It was either _______ or he chooses a girl for me to toy with. Of course I went with ______ because Baro would choose an even uglier girl for me!"

I punched Jinyoung in the face and stomped away angrily.

"Sandeul! Where are you going?!"

"I'm off to find her!"

     I went to the places I stalked Jinyoung and ______ on their dates. I checked the parks, flower shops, stores they went to together, and finally. The cafe... She was sitting at the table where Jinyoung first kissed her. She was sobbing really hard, she must be really heartbroken. I walked to her table and sat beside her. I patted her shoulder.

"______, it's okay, I'm here for you... <3"

"S-Sandeul... What do I do now?"

     She attacked me with a hug while crying into my shirt. I felt the tears soaking into my shoulder.

"You... You can... Be with me..."

"I... Sandeul..." She looked into my eyes and pulled away from the hug.

"I... I'm sorry... I... I can't... I don't want to believe in love anymore..."

"But... ______... I can make you feel better. I'll make you forget about Jinyoung. I... I love you. I loved you since the first day I saw you... I was love-struck."

"Sandeul oppa... I'm so sorry..."

"Please ______... Just give me a chance."

"I'm sorry Sandeul... I can't do this anymore. Goodbye..."

She left me sitting there alone.

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

 

     His confession shocked me, but I really can't fall in love anymore. I don't want to experience this feeling ever again in my life. Besides, I don't even like Sandeul, I like Jinyoung. That cheating bastard.

     I walked up the driveway of my house with my eyes all red and swollen. I unlocked the front door with my keys.

"_____! What happened? Were you crying?!" My mom asked.

"No mom, I'm fine."

     I quickly ran upstairs into my room so she wouldn't ask me anymore questions. I slammed the door and locked myself in it and I continued to cry again.

 

~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~

 

     The first period bell rang signalling that it was time to get to class. I had brought a hoodie and sunglasses to school to hide my horrid appearance.

"Crap... I have class with Jinyoung right now..." I whispered.

I crept up to the door and I peeked in.

"He's not here."

     But I have to find him! So I can talk to him...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for giving you such a crappy chapter but honestly, I really couldn't think of anything because I just finished my exams and I had like no sleep so I'm dying right now.

T^T I didn't want to make Jinyoung a bad guy (I love him so much) but my friend said this whole cheating thing would bring some drama into the story and I kinda liked the idea... A little bit.

The good thing is that I would have something to do during my summer break.

The bad thing is that I would have to write extra chapters...

 

OH MY GOSH. I'm starving now. I'm just gonna hurry up an go to sleep so I don't feel my hunger. 

Goodnight!