SHINEE

~SHINee Facts~
1. According to Onew, Jonghyun sleeps with his eyes slightly open.

2. The living conditions changed; Jonghyun shares now a room with Minho, while the other three members share another room.

(Does that mean that jonghyun shared room with another members previously?)

3. Jonghyun always ask Taemin to watch Toy Story.

4. Onew said that when Jonghyun started to cry, he'll cry the whole day.

5. If they had to pick a member as a girlfriend, Onew Jonghyun Minho and Taemin would all choose Key.

(I wonder who will Key choose though)

6. Jonghyun is a 2MIN shipper.

7. Sometimes, Taemin and Jonghyun sleep on the same bed, and they let each other use their arms as pillows.

8. Onew and Jonghyun picked each other as the kindest member in SHINee.

9. Onew thinks that Minho and Jonghyun have the best bodies in SHINee.

10. It doesn't matter if it's summer or winter,Jonghyun & Minho will always remove their clothes when they're sleeping.

(Its sad they wore clothes when sleeping during hello baby.. Or else we've seen their abs XD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When the chap is titled 'SHINEE', that means the facts are only about what shinee think about their members.. Btw, THANKS TO ALL U SUBSCRIBERS!!! Saranghae!!

And silent readers.. Don't think I don't know that you're there.. =.=

BYE~!