KEY II

~SHINee Facts~
1. "I always drag one of the members to the toilets with me. I don't want to be alone." - Key

2. Sometimes he wears his clothes according to the days of the week. [Host: Why are you wearing all black today? Key: Because today is Monday.]

3. "You cannot avoid me, you must look at me in the eyes." - Key

4. It's his nature to take care of people? At first he was just Taemin's umma, after that his nagging extends to include all of the members, and now it is becoming that he nags at whoever he sees.

5. Still nagging. Because he has been too naggy, Taemin really wants to change his umma now...

6. Become a girl? Then he would date all the other members once and see how it is. Does not know how it is like when they are in front of a girl, he is really curious about it.

7. As long as he is being sincerely asked to do something, he will do it no matter how unwilling he is, even if he does not like to do it.

8. Sentimental and sensitive, even if it just a piece of paper from someone who he cares about, he will take really good care of it.

9. The group's No.1 in fashion. Red, white, blue, it is normal for him to carry off these colours which are easy to carry off, but for colours like pink and grass green which are more difficult to pull off, he is still able to do it.

10. "I hope that this album can receive a lot of love from everyone, and, if only our friends all know SHINee's songs, they only know 'Noona is so pretty' ..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

40+ subscribers in 5 days?! Cheongmal gomawo!!! Saranghae!!! Subscribe and comment pls~