The Day

Luck(y) Day

 

Jessica's POV:
I am texting Yoona when I suddenly bump into a person.
"Hey. How dare you bu-" He said. I can tell he is a boy on the way he speaks.
"Oh! I'm very sorry. I was not-" When I look up, I saw him.
 
Donghae's POV:
I was walking in a park when I suddenly bump into a person. What the! 
"Hey. How dare you bu-" I said cutting of. I saw her.
"Oh! I'm very sorry. I was not-" She said. I can tell that she finally see me.
"You?" We both said. We stare with each other for a minute.
 
Jessica's POV:
"You?" We both said. What is he doing here? We stare with each other for a minute.
"I'm sorry, I have to go" I said breaking up the akward atmosphere.
"Wait, Jessica!" He said holding my wrist for me to stop walking.
"What, Lee Donghae. Do you have anything to say?" I said coldly. He's getting my nerves right now! I hate you, Lee Donghae! After what you did to me.
 
Flashback:
Jessica's POV:
I am alone here in the cafeteria since the teacher assigned Donghae to do something. Yoona and Taecyeon were not here today, I don't know why. When I was buying my food I suddenly hear a familiar voice. It sounds Donghae! Right. Donghae, he's Donghae but who's that girl? I walk to them and I decided evesdropping. Don't get me wrong. As a caring girlfriend, I want to protect my one and only Lee Donghae! So here I go! But suddenly I saw him kissing her! How dare he! Why, Donghae? Why do you have to do this to me? Am I such a bad girlfriend? So I went to them really fast and call Donghae.
"Donghae" I said with full of anger and hiding my tears.
 
Donghae's Pov:
I was walking to cafeteria to see my Jessica to surprise her well, the teacher assigned me a easy task so I'm already done. I suddenly saw Hara walking towards me, I hope not. Aish! This girl again.
"Hey, oppa! Want to eat together?" She said with her aegyo. How annoying, Hara!
"I'm sorry. But Jessica's waiting for me." I said coldly.
"That brat again!" She said. She's totally annoying me right now!
"Hara, don't call her that!" I said half shouting. Well, I can't totally shout because we're at school.
"Oppa, why? She's really.. Aggh!" She said. Well, totally Hara! You're such a spoiled girl. I wonder what you're parents do to you!
"Hara, what do you actually want to stay away from me and Jessie. Huh?" I said coldly. I can't take this anymore!
"Oppa, kiss me!" She said with a smirk.
"What?" I said
"Kiss me. I said!" She said. KISS? Haaaaraaaa! You're really getting my nerves! But, I think this is the best way to protect Jessica. Who knows, that Hara will do something bad to her! I will not forgive her if she do that. So, yeah. I give up!
"Okay, but promise! You will leave us alone!" I said with my eyes full of anger.
"Promise, oppa!" She said, smiling. Wow. How dare she is smiling in a situation like this? Really! So I kiss her forcely for a seconds when I suddenly hear a familiar girl shouting my name, Jessie is that you?
"Donghae" She said with her eyes full of anger.
"I will leave you first, oppa. Bye!" Hara said and winked. How dare she!
"Jessica, it's not what you think. Let me explain everything!" I said.
 
Jessica's POV:
Wow. How dare that girl and Donghae do this to me? Am I that bad, Lee Donghae?
"Explain? Well, you don't need to explain, Donghae. Especially now, I caught you kissing her!" I said. I can't control my tears anymore so I let it fall down to my cheeks.
"But. I want to protect you! He said seriously.
"Protect. Oh. You want to protect me by kissing a girl? You don't need to protect me. Just keep on kissing girls, Donghae. We're over now!" I said with my tears on my eyes and ran away.
"Wait!" He said grabbing my wrist.
"Let go, Donghae!" I said not facing him.
"Jessica!" He said shouting my name. Well, it will not work, Lee Donghae! Just shout your lungs out there until your lungs are swollen!
End of Flashback
 
"Jessica, let me explain!" He said with his puppy eyes. Lee Donghae, it will not work on me!
"What do you need to explain? Huh. We're over, right?" I said.
"But, it's not what you think, Jessica! Please! Let me explain everything to you!" He said. I can tell he's serious.
"So. Care to explain, Lee Donghae?" I said coldly. He's so annoying!
 
Donghae's POV:
"So. Care to explain, Lee Donghae?" She said coldly. Why so cold, my princess? It's my chance now. I want her back! I love her. I explain everything to her. When I end up, I saw her, crying!
"Why, are you crying?" I said hugging her.
 
Jessica's POV:
Oh. Is that so. I'm a bad woman. I don't even let him explain what happen last month. I feel guilty! Suddenly a tear roll down from my face.
"Why are you crying?" He said and hugged me. I didn't let go. I want to be in his arms, FOREVER! Well, I've always love him after what he did to me.
"Nothing, I just feel guilty! I'm sorry, Donghae!" I said calmly. We broke the hug.
"It's ok, Sica. I know it's my fault if I don't kiss her that day, we are still a couple." He said, SERIOUS!
"It's not your fault, I know you only want to protect me! So don't worry I forgive you know!" I said smiling.
 
Donghae's POV:
OMG. I'm dying of happiness inside after she said that words. It came out of , right? I'm dying of joooy!
"Really?" I said happily.
"Neh!" She said, smiling? Wow. I think she already forgave me.
"I love you!" I said unaware of my words. Ooops, why did I said that to her? What if she didn't even love me now? Lee Donghae, what did you do? But suddenly I hear her said...
 
Jessica's POV:
OMG. He still loves me! I'm so happy!
"Well, I love you too." I said happily. He looked shocked, but why. Did he suddenly changed his feelings?
"Really? I'm not dreaming, right?" He said, not believing of my words.
"Babo, you're not!" I said.
"Well, can you be my girl... AGAIN?" He said. I chuckled.
"Of course!" Right after I said it he hugged me! I'm so happy right now! This is the luckiest day I've ever had!
 
Donghae's POV:
Wow. I'm not dreaming! I'm really happy. This is my luckiest day!
 
Years Passed..
Donghae: Sica, will you marry me? *I said while opening the box of ring*
Jessica: Of course!
 
- THE END -
 
Author's Note: Thanks for reading! So, how's it? I'm looking forward for Taecyoon's sequel. So, wait for my comeback, okay? SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT, will you? :D