Green Rose

A crush and a bet [ONESHOT]

A/N: IM SORRY GUYS IT KINDS OF !

 

"oooh green rose!" Dara found a rose on her locker and she practically shove it at their faces. 

 

"Green rose , green rose omo, omo!" jiyong squealed immitating dara. 

Youngbae was blushing hard. 

 

They were Best friends. The ultimate trio, the never left the other kind of drama that everyone in their school adored.

 

She thought they won't abandon her, She thought they would stick up for her even if she was a nerd and they were the popular jerks in school, She thought atleast jiyong would...

 

But soon enough everything changed -

 

Meet Chaerin Lee , The school's prima brat and well the all hale queen bee. Since she entered Seoul academy, nothing ever good happened in that academy. The students were mighty scared of her, perhaps she grew up in the states and maybe the culture shock was taking it's toll on her or maybe it was just her personality that most students feared. 

Well what is with this Lee girl you say? She framed our protagonist and as for our bubbly Dara her world turned upside down. 

 

"!" She shouted and some of her girls were laughing.

 

"atleast I'm not a like you!  getting guys that doesn't what you! you stupid !" Dara fired back. 

 

She wasn't scared.. not anymore. 

 

"I'm going to take jiyong away from you Dara and I'm going to make sure about it!" 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Rabbit," Jiyong said, Dara turned to face him and smiled widely like she always do. 

"bro..." Youngbae warned. 

Dara's smile fades and by just that she remained silent. 

 

"i know what you mean Ji.. I know chaerin would eventually come and I should prepare myself to whatever consequence her mere presence would bring," Dara said coldly. 

 

"What's up with Chae anyways bro?" Youngbae suddenly asked. 

Jiyong smirked then place his left hand on his head and disheveled his bleach hair lightly. 

"You don't know the half of it bro," 

 

Dara leaned on a tree while both boys sat beside her. They were on the usual spot at the park when they talk about Chaerin. 

 

"Well she was this young girl Gd over here saved, when we were 5 in han river can you imagine that? she was going to suicide in such a young age, then we don't have a clue she was the daughter of the Lee industries that Jiyong's dad had kwon interprises was partnered with, hence a bratty kid," Dara explained then turned to glare at jiyong who was currently laughing his out.

"she was like why the hell did you saved me?" 

"and we were like because you're going to jump off!"

"asses!"

"what the hell did you say? and she was like oh yes I said that," 

"and she sweared she was going to make my life a living hell when she gets back here,"

"so what's the problem?" Yb added,

"the problem is she's jelous of me and ji, over here, hence she has feelings for that jackass and  they always would bump in to company parties and whenever she would start a conversation that dickhead would always reason me out. and sometimes he would , go there for the summer  he would often calls me or you," 

"and?"

"and she only remembers me!' 

"wow you sound matured Dara yah!" Yb teased  which made jiyong burst out laughing.

" stop it bro our little rabbit is going to burst out,!" 

 

Dara was pouting. =,= 

 

"omo Dara ya is cute!" 

"kekekeke she's ugly dude! anyways better go ahead Appa just texted me to meet him somewhere see you guys later at Dara's arraso?"

Dara smiles widely," neh!"

"Icecream rabbit?"

"neeeh Kamsamnida Bae oppa!!!" Dara teased.

 

On their icecream shop.

 

Dara accidenly slides but yb caught her on time but they were on an awkward position luckily, The shop was empty but youngbae's shirt was wet.

"Be careful!" 

Dara smiles at him weakly. 

"arraso," 

"mianhe," 

 

AT SCHOOL. 

 

Dara receives a text from jiyong. 

 

GD: yah rabbit chae is bck better take gud care.

 

DARA"S POV

 

EH? this early... Oooh. I have this bad feeling. =,=  Where's yb? where's everybody? they didn't fetch me!! what's up!?suddenly I saw bunch of students looking at the bulletin. omo! ima take a peek.

"excuse me!" 

They all turned their heads to Dara,

Some screamed " yb oppa!? OMO!"

some whispered, "!"

some said,' ,"

 

that night, Dara cried herself to sleep, that night she had no one even Youngbae.

 

That night with Younbae and jiyong. They were hanging out at the Jiyong's place...

 

"bro, what's wrong with you!? Dara is our best friend, and I thought popularity is none of our biz in school," 

"it's not like that bae,"

"but why are you doing this to her? she needs us more then ever, "

"let's just stay away from her so that chae won't do a thing to her,"

"what makes you say that , huh!? is this because of the stupid bet that we made when we were drunk?! that bet that whoever falls in love with Dara first gets the money!?  Besides it was my fault and I'm suppose to be the man," 

"You don't understand! Chae distroyed my relationships and it came to the point where in she threaten to kill one of my girlfriends. Dara knows that well bae!!" 

"If you can't I will help Dara!" 

"because of that bet!?" Jiyong hissed.

"it's not about it! " Youngbae said and walks out of jiyong's place. 

 

"It's lies, lies..." Dara chanted to herself. She heard everything, she heared every single word. 

 

 

She made a pact to herself, that she would change, she would change for the better. She became seoul academy !

 

after her complete transformation, boys drool over her. She lost her ity, she lost herself. 

 

It's been 2 years.it's been two freakin' years! Dara thought.  and chaerin was soon to be engage with jiyong because of their company and well youngbae? his been the good friend but Dara just shove him off.

 

She's at her usual self. Spending her entire time in the bar. She glance at her watch. 

 

9:23 she walks out of the bar and the sun stung brightly on her. 

 

" classes," She mumbled. 

 

She entered class DRUNK! 

"MISS PARK!" the teacher screamed FAILED,

Jiyong tried to call her attention. FAILED,

 

She just found herself on jiyong's room later that night. 

 

She found food on a tray in the table and worst she found herself dressed comfortably. 

 

"What the f@ck is this?" She scanned her self. JIyong entered the room smiling. 

 

"just eat Dara," He just said then grabs the door knob as soon as he closes it. 

 

"tonight, is our night rabbit, Tonight ..."  Tears falls down on his face. 

 

 

as soon as Dara was done.. 

 

"miss park? Your dress is here, I'll take good care of you," A maid said, Jie hyun.

 

Dara was stunning that night still confused, she followed everything they ask of her. 

 

She went out in the garden to get fresh air, she receives a call from yb. 

 

"what do you want?"

"Mianhe Dara, I heard what happened at your class today,"
 

"ofcourse you would know, he brought me home!"

"dara don't be like that,"

"your sorry for what!?" Dara was practically screaming. 

 

 

She was putting all her anger at youngbae because she can't do it with jiyong because she loves her, right from the start. 

 

 

 

" We had a bet , Dara- A bet that whoever falls in love loses,"

 

"but why are you acting creepy on me?"

 

"Because that bet was for you,"

 

"Bae.."

 

"I already lose Dara even before the game has started,"

 

"YAH SANDARA PARK KWON LOOK!" Jiyong  was at the balcony he was pointing at the hot air balloons that was being raise up. He signaled and soon green petals was showering Dara. 

 

" I LOVE RABBITS?"
 

"eh?"

 

"I LOVE YOU!" jiyong said as he jumped his way down the grassy lane. 

 

"omygod jiyong did it hurt?"

 

"it hurts when I lost you for two ing years,"