Final

First Met

With the waves splashing on the shore.. and the breeze swiftly blowing through my hair... I use to always... have a midnight walk at the beach, but since my study course that had lasted for 3 weeks in a nearby hotel, ended I desperately want to see the beach once more. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, at the musty salty taste of the sea, a few seagulls squaking above me and a soft galloping sound. Wait what galloping sound? I open my eyes when suddenly a German shepherd appeared and leaped on top of me, pushing me down as it my face. I giggled at thhe contact.

Hearing a whistle from a distance, the dog responded with a bark. As I sat up with my elbows propped up, I saw the dog ran a few paces towards his owner, who is now jogging towards me. The man apologized about his dog’s behavior and helped me to my feet. I told him that it was no big deal because I love dogs "leaping on top of me". The man chuckled and introduced himself, Baekhyun and his dog, Boy. He was wearing a plain white shirt with faded jeans, looking very fine indeed. I smiled and introduced myself, "Jonghui" I said shyly. We both shook hands and walk together side by side with Boy. Baekhyun said he came here with his uncle and too was leaving this place tomorrow. When I told him that I was here for a studying course he said his uncle organised the course and thought how he had seen me before.

Boy circled around our legs waiting for Baekhyun to throw a stick. When he did, the stick flew into the sea and Boy chased it. After a while he came back wet with the stick in his mouth, he shook his fur and got both of us wet. We laughed and realized that it was getting late so we both walked back to the hotel, wet. At the hotel we both took the same elevator. When my floor had reached, I walked out the elevator and waved them both goodnight. As the doors were slowly clossing, Baekhyun stopped them with his hands and asked whether they could see each other next time. I smiled and wrote down my number on his palm with a marker. He smiled again before leaning in. I gladly wrapped my arms around his neck indicating him to come closer. As our lips were barely touching, Boy barked behind Baekhyun strartling the both of us. We chuckled and continue to lean in, as our lips touched, we kisssed softly. When we broke apart, I was dazed and softly pushed him back into the elevator where I smiled and whispered him goodnight. As the doors finally closed I drifted off to my room with a smile plastered on my face.

And that was how we met..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So? What do you guys think? It's pretty lame right? Yea~ I wasn't actually suspecting any subsribers but hey you can comment if you want ^^ You'll get karma points~ hehe (I mean from commenting, not me giving you my karma points No way!)

Anyhoo~ thanks for reading =3