Making you jelous

That Love [one shot] Review Test

IU's POV

It's a known fact that I am the biggest fan of Taeyang. What is not known is that I used to date Yoseob-after the Marshmallow concert together. many told us (the ones that knew) that it was doomed, so we finish.

Now I love Taeyang. Taeyang is handsome and nice to me. Yoseob was nice, too. He was cute. Yet my heart is to Taeyang-oppa.

Sunggyu's POV

I used to date Jiyoon of 4Minute. I loved her since Bouquet, when she showed us her aegyo, or cuteness. I loved her then. Now, we finish. We ar only friends now.

Now I love Soyu of Sistar. Soyu is beautifal, and I love her very much. I want to date, but she say no because cameras and reporters are always around us.

Jiyoon was cute. Maybe her and Yoseob go well together. But not me, because I love Soyu. I said so many times on camera.

3rd Person POV

Jiyoon was walking with Yoseob, saying, I used to love him. Sometimes I still do. But his heart is to Soyu. Impossible for me now, because he said to camera many times.

Yoseob replied, I know how you feel now. Jieun is very well. We good friends, but I still loveing her. I wish we date again.

Jiyoon nodded. They walk in silence.

After, Jiyoon talks again-Do you think we date together?

Yoseob look surprised and shocked. Why? he asks.

To see if it makes them jelous. Jiyoon reply.

Yoseob nods. Of course. Smart Jiyoon.

Jiyoon smile at that. Thank you oppa.

Welcome.

 

Back of Ingigayo (is that how you spell it?)IU and Sunggyu talk backstage for a while. Congratualations. First place with be mine, IU said, cheering.

Thank you, Sunggyu said. smiling. I must go now, see Soyu. She is here, yes?

IU nodded. I must go too. Taeyang-oppa is here. Bye, Sunggyu-oppa! Have many many fun!

You too! Sunggyu call back, already going to Soyu to talk.

IU turned towards Big Bang group. They were joking while walking. Hi, IU said. How do you do? You did well in Ingigayo.

Thank you, Daesung said. I enjoy your performance, too. We all did.

Thinking that Taeyang-oppa did, too, IU's heart leap.

Thank you to you too, Daesung oppa. IU said to keep her squeal in.

Bye, IU-shi! Have many many fun!

You too, Daesung oppa! IU called. In heart, she said, and Taeyang-oppa too... but she not say that. Taeyang did not know her heart yet.

 

Meanwhile. Sunggyu was chatting with Soyu. Laughing together. Having many fun. Sistar members were whispering, smiling, and nudging but they don't care.

After they say bye, Soyu is teased while Sunggyu finds the group members.

 

Then, recieve text from Jiyoon.

Oppa! I am dating! Congratualate me! ~Jiyoonie

Sunggyu surprised. Who was she dating?

Who? -S. Oppa

You know... We are cute couple now. Literally! :) ~Jiyoonie

Tell me, Jiyoonie! I am very curious. Like SHINee. -S. Oppa he joke, but inside, he really is curious.

It's of course, cute oppa Yoseob oppa. He nice and funny! :) You recommend him to me many times. I listen to you now! ~Jyoonie

Ah, he thought. Cute couple meant Yoseob because he is cute. Jiyoon cute too, with her aegyo.

Good job, Jiyoonie! I congratualate you! -S.Oppa

Thanks, oppa! I got to go now, bye! ~Jiyoonie

Bye, Jiyoonie! Have many many fun! -S.Oppa

But what is this feeling? I did not feel in very long time. Last time was when she and I were dating. She was smiling and laughing with other guy, and I felt this. I ignore and just go on with the members of Infinite, smiling and laughing.

 

At the same time:

IU got a text. From Yoseob-oppa, she saw.

Hi, Jieun-ah! How are you doing? I have news!  ~Y.Y. Oppa~

I am doing fine, oppa! How about you? What news are you saying? -Marshmallow

Its big! I date now! Its with Jiyoon! You know her, yes? ~Y.Y. Oppa~

Of course, oppa! Congratualations! I feel happy for you! -Marshmallow

But for some reason, IU did not feel happy. She feel strange-she never felt this before, only when Yoseob-oppa flirt with someone else while dating.

Oh well, IU shrugged off. She doze in the car.

 

NEXT DAY

IU saw Yoseob-oppa. Hi, oppa! How's it going with you and Jiyoon-unnie?

Very well-we have many many fun yesterday! We went to amusement park! Amazing World! (not real)

Good for you, Yoseob-oppa! You too are perfect!

Thank you, IU!

But Yoseob was looking at IU's face. He saw she was not happy, and she look confused. Why?

 

Sunggyu also saw Jiyoon that day.

Hi Jiyoon! What's going on?

Everything, Sunggyu-oppa! Yoseob-oppa took me to amusement park! We rode all rides!

I'm happy for you, Jiyoon-ah! Yoseob is great for you!

Jiyoon was also looking at Sunggyu's face, though, and she saw he was unhappy, but he looked unsure about unhappy. She was triumfant. She is right! He is jelous, yes?

Later that day, the two best friends watch TV together, when Jiyoon ask, you jelous, Sunggyu-oppa?

Why do you think that? SUnggyu ask.

You so unhappy today when I told you about date with Yoseob-oppa!

No I am fine. I really happy. Something bad happend today, thats why.

But he was lying, and she knew it, too but let it go. Now Sunggyu-oppa knows what the feeling is-he no look unsure now!

Sunggyu realize his everlasting love then. He loved Jiyoon all along!

 

IU was talking with Yoseob on the phone that night.

Yoseob said, Are you jelous, IU?

No, why ask?

You not happy when you speak to me when I say something about my girlfriend Jiyoon.

I am not, Yoseob-oppa. I'm okay-I really feel happy for you and unnie.

Okay, then, Jieun-ah. I trust you.

But Yoseob knew she was lying, and he was glad. SHe is jelous and she know it, too! Her confuse voice gone.

 

THe next week, Yoseob and JIyoon were walking down the MCB hallways talking. They saw Sunggyu and IU walk towards them, determined looks.

Yoseob whisper, here they come. get ready, Jiyoon-ah. Act natural like couple.

They started joking and laughing, which made the two look more determine and walk faster to them.

Hey! They said at the same time. But they don't care. I want to talk to you.

They each started to go towards their ex-love.

Jiyoon, I have something to say. I was jelous. I just wanted to tell you that before I lost you. But I not say you break up with Yoseob-ie. You to are good together.

 

At the same time, IU say, Oppa I was jelous. That night I didn't know what it was but now I now. I still really really like and love you. Dont break up with Jiyoon unnie though. you guys good togehter.

Then Jiyoon and Yoseob start laughing. They high-five and laugh while IU and SUnggyu share confused looks.

Oh, it ws a plan! We try make you jelous to see if you still love us as girlfriend boyfriend, not only as friends! Jiyoon say.

IU and Sunggyu look surprised, then shocked, then mocking angry.

Hey you! Come here! You trickster! Sunggyu laugh and chase Jiyoon.

Oppa! You so mean! IU laugh and hit Yoseob lightly.

The two couples end up together again. Yay!

 

The End.