Never Ending Story

♥ Jongyu Love House ♥ (Do not enter if you don't like Jongyu!)

Title - Never Ending Story

Genre - Angst , romance, comedy

Slightly rated keke ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinki's POV

 

 

Tears strolled down endlessly from my moist eyes. Too harsh, Jjong. Do you really have to say those words to me?

 

~Flashback~

 

Jinki gulped as he saw how the hands of his bandmate and his lover were clutched tightly. He looked up to see the nervous looking Key who couldn't look straight into his eyes.

 

"Hyung..." Jinki tilted his head to see Jonghyun who looked as if he had trouble saying out what he wants.

 

"I-I love Key, hyung. I am afraid I have to b-break up with you." Jonghyun stuttered.

 

To the super utter astonishment, Jinki smiled.

 

"Wish you guys have a happy life together! I am going out for awhile."Jinki said as he cooly picked up the car keys which 5 of them owned together.

 

The Jongkey couple was dumbfounded as their hyung did not respond as they expected him to be.

 

"Do you think it was too much for him, Jjongie?" Key whispered as he tightened their interwined hands.

 

"I am sure he'll be okay, Kibum." Jonghyun said as he bit his lips. Of course he loved Jinki. That's why he dated him. Just that he now thought he needed Key more than his leader hyung.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

"Onew?" Jinki looked up from the counter of the bar with his eye lids half closed.

 

"Joon?" Jinki called with a drunken smile on his face.

 

"How can you drink so much? We have inkigayo performance tomorrow!" Joon hissed as he took a seat beside Onew and ordered a drink.

 

"I needed drink so much, Jjong. Haha. I wish I could drink to death." Jinki said as he grabbed his glass for another sip.

 

"Stop it Onew! I'll call Jonghyun to pick you up." Joon said, taking out his phone to dial the number.

 

But Jinki suddenly laughed out loud. "Jonghyun? You mean the guy who just told me to break up?" Jinki said as he make a pose as if he was thinking something with a cute pout on his face.

 

Lee Joon was stunned by Jinki's sudden open words. Break up? Joon thought they were the most lovey dovey couple!

 

"Jinki, you're drunk. Let me send you back." Joon said as he stood up to help Jinki.

 

"NO! No way I am going back to that hell!" Jinki said as he slapped Joon's hand away.

 

"But other members will be worried for you!" Joon said as he scratched his head. He know how stubborn exactly Jinki was when he was drunk.

 

"Bet no one ever care about this person here!" Jinki said as he pointed himself.

 

"And no way I am bringing you back to my own dorm because G.O will eat you up!" Joon said. If this drunk Jinki were to sleep in his dorm, G.O will never ever be able to hold himself back from attacking this shining leader.

 

"Then leave me here!" Jinki yelled cutely with a pout, earning a hearty laugh from Joon.

 

"You sure are cute when you're drunk." He mumbled as he sat back down on the chair beside Jinki.

 

"Then let me send you to a hotel." Joon said to Jinki, causing Jinki to beam widely.

 

"Nae! That's totally fine, hehe." Jinki giggled.

 

"Let's go!" Joon called.

 

"Wait! Bartender ajuhsshi, can I take one bottle home?" Jinki asked as he blinked is eyes several time and poor bartender couldn't resist but to say yes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At Seoul Hotel's Lobby~

 

"Yah! Jinki! walk straight! Aren't you afraid that your drunk face will be the headline of tomorrow newspaper????" Joon hissed as he carried Jinki to the reception and took a room.

 

"Hey! Isn't it Lee Joon from MBLAQ and SHINee's Onew?" Faint whispers were heard but Joon did not care and proceeded to the room.

 

"Aigoo! Too heavy!" Joon said as he placed Jinki on the King size bed. He sat beside the sleeping Jinki and stared at his face.

 

"I wonder how much the other person is more attractive than you that the idiot dinosaur left you heartbroken.." Joon whispered as he caressed Jinki's hair.

 

"Let me confirm it for you, Onew.." Joon smirked as if he had a mischievious plan in mind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Morning - SHINee's dorm

 

The leader entered the dorm with hang over while the curious dongsaengs except Key and Jonghyun who were still sleeping came to help him.

 

"Hyung? Are you okay? Want some lemon tea?" Taemin asked as he help the leader to his shared room with Key.

 

"Sorry hyung, to bring you here but I bet you wont even want to step into your room." Taemin said with a bitter smile.

 

"I'm fine, Minnie. Thanks for the concern." Jinki tried to force out a smile.

 

"Yah! Minho hyung! Can you hurry up and bring the tea here?!!" Taemin yelled out of the door.

 

"Coming, baby!" Minho replied from the kitchen.

 

"Where were you yesterday, Hyung? We tried to contact you but your phone was literally dead." Taemin said as he soothed Jinki's back gently while the former had his hand supporting his forehead.

 

"Went to a bar, Minnie. But end up with Lee Joon." Jinki answered.

 

"End up????!!!!!" Taemin shouted a little too loud.

 

"Keep quiet, Minnie. You're waking those two devils up!" Minho said as he enter the room. Obviously, 2min was on the leader's side.

 

"Seriously, Hyung. Get over that jerk. He doesn't even deserve you!"  Minho hissed as he offered Jinki the drink which Jinki gladly gulped down.

 

Jinki remained silent afterwards. Joon's words were replaying in his mind.

 

~Flashback~

 

"Onew, Let me confirm it for you." Lee Joon spoke as he drove SHINee's car back to the dorm.

 

"What, Joon?" Jinki asked as he held onto his throbbing head due to the hangover he had.

 

"Let me confirm that Jonghyun had totally lost interest in you." Lee Joon said with a smirk.

 

"Why bother, Joon? He already told me that he want to break up with me." Jinki answered weakly.

 

"I don't believe that jerk can live without you, Onew. He might just be having some confusion." Lee Joon spoke with a smile.

 

"What make you so sure?" Jinki asked, raising his eyebrows.

 

"Just follow my plan, Onew. You will see it."

 

With that Lee Joon dropped Onew at the dorm and gave back the car key before bidding goodbye to the leader.

 

~End of Flashback~

 

2 hours later

 

"Breakfast is ready!" Key announced. Jonghyun was helping him to put the dishes over the table.

 

"Let's go, Minnie." Jinki smiled as he stood up.

 

"Are you sure you want to eat the breakfast made by him?" Taeminnie asked with a pout.

 

"I am totally fine so don't worry." Jinki beamed. In his mind, he was just determined to tell as Lee Joon said..He also wanted to know whether Jonghyun really stop loving him or not.

 

The Jongkey tensed when they saw their leader approaching the kitchen.

 

"Wah! Omu rice and Kimchi stew!" Jinki said cheerfully as he sat down at the table.

 

"Thanks for the breakfast, Kibum! I'm gonna help myself." Jinki said with a smile.

 

Key quickly ran to refrigerator to get juice and poured into glass and placed beside Jinki.

 

"Eat well, Hyung!" He said with a smile. He was too sure leader was going to hate him to death but this kind-hearted leader did not even show a sign of dislike towards him.

 

Jonghyun stared at Jinki. "Why wont you put the blame on us, Hyung? Why are you so forgiving?" he muttered under his breath, only loud enough for him to hear.

 

2min was watching TV while eating as they claimed that they did not want to see the "two evils" who hurt their hyung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Hyung!! Faster come here!!" Taemin called in bewilderment.

 

"What's wrong, Minnie?" Jinki walked into livng room where by 2min was surfing some news on nets.

 

"This is definitely you!" Minho yelled in excitement.

 

Jinki bent down a bit to see the news and he dropped the banana milk that Taemin offered him a while ago from his hand.

 

It was a photo of him and Joon at Seoul hotel!! How could they just snap it like this and write an article about it!

 

"Hyung, you said you were with Joon yesterday." Taemin said almost like a whine.

 

"It's complicated, Minnie. I will tell you when the deal's over." With that Jinki walked out from the living room, leaving the confused 2min with question marks.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

"Jjong, look at this!" Key said enthusiastically as he pointed to the screen of his apple laptop. I climbed out of the bed lazily and proceeded near Kibum.

 

When I took a look at the article that he was talking about, I was lost for words. My heart beat got faster, jealousy roaming up my nerves. I quickly exited the room to search for the leader.

 

There he was. Talking on phone with wide smile creeping up his lips. The blood in my body were boiling with rage. For a moment, I thought I completely lost my mind.

 

I pulled him by his wrist harshly and grabbed his handphone and threw it on the bed as  I dragged him out of the dorm.

 

"I SAID LET GO!!" Jinki yelled, gathering all his strength to finally break free from my grip.

 

"You're dating Lee Joon at my back?!" I hissed dangerously.

 

Jinki stared at me teasingly. "Who are you? My boyfriend? What gives you rights to accuse me like this?" Jinki said as he leaned against the slide at the playground.

 

"." Reality hit me. That's right. I am no longer his boyfriend. I totally forgot about that for the moment.

 

"If you have nothing more to say, I will take my leave. I have a date with Joon today." Jinki said as he tried to leave.

 

The jealousy was rushing up to my brain from the heart. Involuntarily, my hands wrapped around Jinki's waist from the back.

 

"Don't go on a date with him." I whispered.

 

He removed my hands from his waist and turned back to glare at me.

 

"What now, Kim Jonghyun? You date someone else and break up with me. You have no right to tell me who to date!" Jinki yelled with rage.

 

"I don't care! You are not going to the date no matter what!" I knew I was selfish but I just can't let him go on the date with other people! Who knows what they might do to my innocent dubu leader. Seriously to tell the truth, we had never made love before.

 

Talking about making love, that was the main reason I got along with Kibum. Whenever I needed Jinki, my ual frustration rose over limit and Kibum would always be there for me to relish. Ok, I admitted I have been having with Kibum behind his back. But hell, I can't just bring myself to talk about with Jinki hyung!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinki's POV

 

I was overjoy inside my mind. After all, Jjong disliked me dating other people than him. I wanted to smile but the situation was so tense. If I let out a smile, he will think I am too easy! Beside, He hasn't even told me anything about making up =.=

 

"Let go, Jonghyun." I said in a cold tone but Jjong just tightened his grip on waist.

 

"No....I-I still love you, hyung. It hurts me to see you with someone else." He mumbled against my neck.

 

"Such a fair play, Jjong. After you ed Kibum, you still dare to say it out." Yes, I was mad and I knew what he and kibum did. He never attempt such thing with me but Kibum!

Jonghyun was silent for a moment but then he broke the hug and turned me around.

 

"D-Did you just say that word, Hyung?" Jjong stared at me in disbelief.

 

"What? I'm 23 years old! I am legal to use the word!" I retorted with my eyes wide. It was true that it was unusual for me to use such word.

 

"You're cute, hyung!" Jjong suddenly smiled, his hand on my cheeks but I slapped them away.

 

" I hate you, Jjong," I said. No matter how much I wanted to act tough, I couldn't just do it. Tears once again filled my eyes.

 

"I am sorry, Hyung...." He said, pulling me into his arms once again.

 

"Can we make up? I don't wish to let you slip away like this. You are too important for me. Even if it means..." He paused suddenly.

 

"Means what?" I asked curiously.

 

"I can't satisfy my needs." I find the answer awkward. I pulled away from the hug.

 

"What needs?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

 

Jjong laughed nervously as he scratched back of his head. "Uhmm, you know that thing, hyung...."

 

"What thing?" I was getting impatient.

 

Jonghyun sighed suddenly and closed his eyes.

 

"." Jonghyun blurted out and his face was as red as tomato after that.

 

"I could never bring myself to talk about that with you, Hyung....The truth is..." He paused, biting his lips.

 

I stared at him eagerly.

 

"I was ually frustrated."

 

OMG!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later, at shared room of leader and vocalist,

 

Two sweaty bodies lay on Leader's bed, panting to catch their breath after their first ever love making session.

 

"I feel so content now." Jonghyun said with a wide grin as his hand interwine with the leader's.

 

"You should have asked for it you know." Jinki said with a chuckle, facing his lover and stared at him lovingly.

 

"Sorry Hyung...I chose the easy way out." Jonghyun apologized, his hands reaching out for the former's soft cheeks to caress them with love and passion.

 

But suddenly Jonghyun's phone beep.

 

"Wait awhile, hyung." He said as he grabbed his phone.

 

After he read the message, he smiled suddenly.

 

"It's from Key, Hyung. He was telling me that we're over and asked me to apologize you in his behalf. He was cool about it." Jonghyun said with a smile.

 

"Will Kibum be hurt?" Being a kind-hearted person he was, Jinki was worried for his bandmate dongsaeng.

 

"Kibum is better off without me, hyung and he aren't fragile like you." Jonghyun said.

 

"Look what've you done, stupid puppy!" Jinki said with a pout.

 

"And you have to stop dating Lee Joon for real, hyung." Jonghyun said, his voice hinting a big load of jealousy.

 

Jinki giggled non-stop, causing Jjong to get more impatient.

 

"What now, Hyung?" The puppy pouted.

 

"We aren't dating, Jjong." Jinki answered with a wide smile.

 

"Then what?" Jjong asked, raising his eyebrow in curiousity.

 

"He was just helping me with you." Jinki smiled.

 

"But it doesn't matter, does it?" Jinki asked using his aegyo.

 

"Of course not, if you only love me." Jjong said, pulling Jinki for a long passionate kiss and after the kiss, the dorm was once again filled with Jinki's sweet moans.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minho hyung!!!!" Taemin called as he closed his ears with his hands.

 

"Aigoo, baby, Let's get out of dorm for awhile. That devil puppysaurus sure eating up our hyung.." Minho said as he escorted his young boyfriend out to somwhere far from moans and yells.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Joon was having a chat with his other members when he received the text from his friend.

 

"Thanks, Joonie! We are back together! Talk to you in detail later! Bye!

                                                                                           Onew     "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Thank you my subbies ^^

Love you all hehehe XD

 

breezyskies - Thanks for the comment!!! XD When I saw that video, I was like "OMG OMG OMG" hahaha XD I love that song when he sings it XP here's another story so hope you like it ^^

 

meandmyself - thanks for commenting and subbing ^^ glad that you like it :)