Last day of freedome

Friendzoned since young?

It was the last day of summer vacation. Which also means the last day of freedome. You have been spending the past summer with your 'idiots'. Zelo, Yongguk, Min, Hyosung and Himchan. You guys had an incredible summer. You thought since its the last day of summer and you're going to start High School in just 3 more days, you could throw a party with Himchan. It would be easier to plan it with Himchan since he lived just beside you. 

"Bye mom. I'm off to Himmie's." You said as you took your cap and walked out of the house. 

"Open up. It's me." I knocked on Himchan's door. I knew that his parents had to leave for a buisness trip for a few months and will not be home till Himchan finished half of his first high school year. He opened the door, greeted me with a hug and we ran upstairs. We were like two siblings. But, only he thought that way. I have been loving him as a crush, for more than 10 years.

We became friends at the beach. I was 3 years old. I was playing with the sand and trying to make a sandcastle. "hey you. Stop destroying our sand." someone said. I looked up. She kicked sand into my face and it went into my eye. It hurts a lot but i wanted to show them i am strong so i didnt cry. "You weakling." The other one said and kicking more sand to my face. "Leave her alone." I heard someone say. The two girls ran away. I rubbed away the sand that was covering my eyes to see a boy, holding out his hands. His eyes was dark brown in colour. His hair was hazel brown. I took his hands and he helped me up. "You okay? the two girls are too much. They have nothing better to do. So what's your name? Mine is Himchan." He said, helping to wash my face. "My name is... ____" You whispered to him. "Well, ___, if you need any help, just shout my name. I will be there for you. And that is a promise."You will stiill remember what he said... And he kept that promise till now.

"How about tomorrow? Since it is a Saturday, it'll be perfect." Himchan said. You nooded your head in agreement. Other than planning the party, you started talking about your childhood memories. Having to know that he still remembered the memories made you more than happy inside. You guys fell asleep in each others arms while watching a movie. You woke up to a text from your mum, asking you wether you're coming back home or staying at himchan's house. You didnt feel like going home so you decided to sleep at Himmie's house. You got up and went to the kitchen to make yourself a bowl of cereal. You felt someone hug you from the back. 
 

"Morning." Himchan said, in his y, husky voice. You replied him and released the hug. You made him sit down on the chair as you feed him. You felt like you were a couple. You wanted to know that this will happen to you one day. You want to know that he will be yours one day.That he will never leave your side ever. 

You guys washed up and went to the local library to finish up your homework before the party at night. On the way to the library, you saw a girl. She was wearing stilletoes. She wore a mini skirt with matching blouse. She was the centre of attention. She was Himchan's crush, GINA CHOI.