Trip

A Love To Cherish

“Be ready in 10 minutes!” I stood up and walked to the door. I looked at my wristwatch, it 8:30. “Make that 5!”

 

I was headin to my room. I turn the doorknob carefully Unnie is still slepping.

“Good Morning!” I cute yet at the same time annoying kind of voice greeted me. Hope Unnie didn’t hear that.

“Ohh, Jiyeon-sshi. Your up already.”

“Ne. I’ll wake up Sunny unnie and Seohyun.” Unnie? Again. An she walked away.

“Thanks.”

 

I walked inside my room. Took my duffel bag from my room and slowly closed the door.

“Wow!” Jiyeon suitcase was just outside my door.
“She’s really a girl.” Seohyun commented sunny right beside her eyeing her own backpack.

“Did we bring less?” Sunny asked. “Are we staying for a month?” She joked. Seohyun trying too hide her giggles.

“Yahh.” Also giggling. “its okay. It’ll fit in the car.” Sunny looked at me amused.

“and you’re the model.” She said. “I know.” I replied, I looked around I saw everyone getting their suitcase at their door. “Where’s Yunho?”

“He’s coming?” Sunny looked at me confused.

“Yes, He’d better. I cant be a tour guide. Well I can but you are too many.”

Sunny and Seohyun was walking to Siwon and Leeteuk’s room, to the opposite direction to where I was heading.

“Youre just making an excuse to hung out with him.” But I still heard her.

“No.” I proudly whispered back.

 

“KNOOOOOOOCKK, KNOCCKKKKK!”

The door opened.

“Oppa, Is Yunho Awake?”

He smiled. “I warned him that you’re still persistent as ever.” He looked back at his younger brother’s room that was a few feet away from the door.

“Well I never fail to disappoint you Taeyang-ah.” I went inside.

“He locked his door.”

“aissh, this little brat.” What am I gonna do. I don’t have any duplicate key. Yunhoo!

I heard the door closed. “Ehem.” I looked at taeyang.

“What?! Your just gonna sit there?”

“You do remember that you used to be together right?”

“uh, Duh?! We’ve been together since we were like 9.”

“UH, DUH?!” taeyang imitated me. “Remember how you used to sneak in his room when lights were out?”

“Hey!! I d-did not-t sneak in his ever.”

“Yes you do. My room is like inches away from his. Oh, I heard you two.”

“YAAAAAAH! TAEEEYANG!”

“so, do you know how to get inside?” with a evil grin on his face.

“don’t worry. Its all coming back now, no need for a demonstration.”

Quickly left his room and ran towards mine. I opened my balcony and climbed outside until I reached his.

“haahahah! I did it!!”

“now, were did I used to put that key.” I tried to think hard, under the mat, nope. In the flower pot, not here.

“aha!” I look under the huge cup on the coffee table. I took the key and opened the sliding door. I turned to look at the man who was still sleeping soundly.

ARGGGH! I walked to his closet, took out the duffel bag and threw in his clothes. DONE! I slowly opened the door and found Taeyang sittin on the couch. Hes face was smiling the whole time, evil. I threw the bag to his face.

“aishh. Jinjia?! My precious face.”

“whatever!” and flip my hair back inside to room.

I prepared myself to launch. “At the count of three.”

“1~~~2~~~~3 JUUUUMP! WAAAAAAKKKE UP!” junping up and down his bed.

“YAHH. Yuri-ah, im sleeping. I aint coming.” He put his head under his pillow.

“yah. PALLI- PALLI! Its almost nine!” I ran to his closet again and took out his clothes to change.

“No. Im not coming!”

“I’ll slow you down. Aisssh. I didn’t even pac-“

“Already did.”

He sat up.

“You already did?!”

“yeah whats wrong?”

“everything? Even my-“ he looked down.

“Yes, even your ahuum!*Brie-Boxers*Ahuuum!”

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“Because I can! Now get up and get ready. Put on this clothes.” I put the clothes on the edge of his bed.

He went back to sleep and cover himself with the bed sheet.

“Do you want me to do it myself?”

“okay, okay.” We got up and began to walk slowly to the bathroom.

He stop in front of me.  “Your meaner now.” With a pout on his face.

“I know.” And went straight out of his room.