Chapter 1

You Don't Know

"Please don't leave me oppa!"I tugged onto his arm as tears rolled down my flushed cheeks. "Let go of me!" He said coldly, trying to push me off. "Look at you now! So pathetic!" He smirked and dusted his wrinkled clothes. "Don't disturb me, I have a girlfriend!" He smirked and gave the girl beside him a peck on the lips. "Let's go baby~!" She cooed as he grabbed her and gave it a light squeeze.

"Oppa..."

 

"OPPA!" I jerked up from my bed. Same old nightmare... I guess I still cant get over him. I looked at the time-- 5am. It's still early, but I couldn't continue sleeping. I crawled out of my bed and made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick bath and brush my teeth before preparing myself to go to school.

I guess I'll just have to go to school early.

I grabbed a piece of bread from the kitchen and left my small apartment. This life I have...

---

The classroom was slightly lited but still dark. I sat down on my seat at the corner and pulled my headphones over my ears--I drowned myself into the world of music.

 

Author's POV

Without knowing, Jihee fell into a slumber. Slowly, students started to pile in. Jihee, however, was still in her own world.

Hyeyoung skipped into the class and  towards Jihee. "Jihee ah!" She exclaimed, obviously in a good mood. Well, she is always happy. Afterall, she is Hyeyoung. "Jihee-ah~!" She sang and tugged her arms.

Jihee's POV

I felt someone tug my arms and jerked up immediately, only to be greeted by the Hyeyoung. "Oh Hyeyoung-ah." I greeted her. Did I sleep again? I sighed... At least I am not at home, in that lonely apartment...

"Yah! You sleepy head!" Hyeyoung teased as she took the seat next to me and started babbling some nonsense which I don't really understand, so I just nodded to everything she said.

"Everyone, seat down!" The teacher co mmanded once she walk in. Ms Cho took the attendance and started lesson.l I sighed, knowing the long day ahead.

---

"Ring~" The bell rang. I grabbed my bag really to leave the room when Ms Cho stopped me. "Can I hae 5 minutes of your time, dear?" I looked at her coldly. Never would I trust what teacheer call a '5-minutes'!

"I promise, it will be less than 5 minutes." She smiled. I hesitated before agreeing.

---

"There's this particular rebel in our school. Or what you guys call the kingkas." She said, I never took interest in all these and I highly doubt that nobody don't know.

"Kim Myungsoo. Or his stage name L." Who the fcuk is that!? I rolled my eyes. L? Psh... L for Loser.

"He has some attitude problems and needs some councillling. A lot of girls tried changing his attitude, but to no avail... so...."

"No!" I replied, cutting her off, knowing what she would say next.

"Please Jihee-ah?" The teacher pleaded.

"No"

"Please?"

"NO."

"Pretty please?"

"No way!"

"Or I'll ask the rental lady to kick you out of that apartment."

"You can't."

"Oh, I can. Yoonie is my niece. I can ask her to kick you out if I want to." Ms Cho smirked. I groaned inwardly. This is totally stupid! I knew it since the start that my rental lady is Ms Cho's niece but never would I think that Ms Cho would use this to threaten me. Now that I am not living with my parents and my part-time job only allows me to rent this small apartment, I nwas left with no choice... Either that, or I'll have to live on the streets.

Ms Cho pulled out her mobile phone and searched for Yoonie's contact and called. I bit my lips. No she wouldn't...

Ms Cho put it on loudspeaker and it wasnt long before Yoonie pick up. "Yoonie-ah~ Will you--"

"Argh! Okay fine!" I gave in. Ms Cho shot me a triumph smirk before hanging the phone.

"Simple! All you need to do is tolerate him until his attitude changes. He will be staying in your house for the time--"

"MWORAGO?! LIVE IN WHAT?!"

"In your house. Till his attitude changes. He left me with no choice dear... His father wants me to take it this far!"Ms Cho whined. I sighed.

FML! The Apartment will be too small for two !

 

 

 

 

 

ELLO~! HOW WAS THE UPDATE? Oo Give me feedbacks will ya? Geez~!

Hehe :) Hwaiting!

Love,

YOISHME ^^