omma? Taemin Ajusshi

Jung Yunho is my Appa!!!!
"Appa when is Omma coming back?" Yura asked "I don't know, but I'm sure she'll be back soon.. I hope" Yunho said 'I hope she comes back...I don't know how to raise my baby girl on my own.' he thought. ---5years later--- "Yura!!!! Get up! You have dance class"Yunho shouted from the kitchen. He was cooking breakfast for his daughter and himself. 'Ara used to cook for us' he thought. *Ding Dong* Yunho answerd the door only to be greeted by a very hyper Taemin and Kai. "Hyung, annyong :)" Taemin greeted. "Yunho sunbaenim annyonghaseyo" Kai greeted after Taemin. "Kai you should be less formal with me next time."Yunho said. "ohh..arraso..hehe" Kai scratched the back of his head. They went to the living room...and Yunho finished making breakfast for him, Yura and now Taemin and Kai. "hyung is she still sleeping?" Taemin shouted from the living room. "yah, wake her up for me please" Yunho replied, while setting the table. Taemin went to Yura's room and ran to her bed then jumped up and down on her bed. "Ahhhh!!!... Yahhh!!!!" Yura shoued. " Irona Yura-yah!! Pali irona!!!"Taemin kept jumping on her bed. "aissshhi!!! APPA!!! Taemin ajusshi won't stop jumping " "Bwho?!? AJUSSHI? Yah! " taemin jumped faster and faster untill Yura fell of her bed. "That's what you get for calling me Ajusshi :p" Taemin ran to the dining room to avoid being beaten by Yura. "Taemin is like Yura's older brother." Yunho explaned to Kai. "Breakfast time kids!!" Yunho shouted. Yura reached the table wearing a plain white tee and denim shorts. After breakfast they all went to SM building... ---------------- So...how was it?