Again

Precious One

 

“Thank you! Keep supporting EXO!”

 

I said to the girl while I finished signing her album. It’s been a hectic schedule for me and my group. Performing for this and that music show, and now this: having so many fansign events. But don’t get me wrong, I actually love fansign events, it made me interact more with our fans.

 

I took the album of the next girl without looking at her face. As I open her album, I so many stick-on notes which instructs me what to write and where to write.

 

Oppa~ can you sign in this? ^^ Thank you!

And you don’t need to write my name, just your sign will do. Thank you!

 

As I signed her album, I kept thinking if this fan is mute. The way she lists all the things that she wants me to do with her album clearly shows that she cannot talk.

 

“Thank you! Keep supporting EXO, alright?”

 

As I was about to hand her album I look at her face and in that moment it seems like time stopped. It was her, my ex-girlfriend. She’s smiling like she used to, the smile that always melts my heart.

 

“Uhmmm… Baekhyun, congrats! I know this is your dream and I’m really happy that you finally had the chance to fulfill it!”

 

The way she talked to me makes my heart flutter. The way she says my name in every sentence that she says every time we are together. That angelic voice that always comforts me.

 

“Miss you are holding on the line, can you please move now?” My manager said.

 

“Oh! I’m so sorry! Baekhyun, I hope I’ll see you again! And goodluck with your career...”

 

She then made a 90 degree bow and left. I swear the moment I saw her leave the store, I wanted to run and talk to her. I wanna know what she is doing right now, I wanna know if… if… she still loves me.

 

----

Short update! How was it? I know it , but I'll improve promise! =)) I really at the start of a story -_-

Anyway comment and subscribe! <3