TheStart & TheEnd.

Revenge is sweeter~

 

I’m so tired of him. Lee Gikwang, stop following me! I can’t find a place anymore to run & hide with so I decided just to face him.

            Gikwang: Minseul~ ah. Please do forgive me. I beg you. I didn’t mean it. Mianhe~

Minseul:Is that all you can say? I’m sorry? It’s not enough for all the hardships I’ve survived, for all the heartaches & for the people I’ve lost when I defended you. Can I ask you? Have you tried listening when I talk you? Did you even care what I’m going through?

Gikwang:Yes Minseul. I even stare at you always because you’re the source of my strength.

Minseul: Stare? Oh yes, I remember, you always stare at me like you didn’t know me. So please Gikwang, stop lying. I’m tired of hearing them.

Gikwang: I’ve realized Minseul that I was really wrong & I’m so sorry. Please give me another chance.

FLASHBACK:

Minseul: I saw it in the news honey. Are the rumors true? You & Im Yoona have a scandal?

Gikwang: WHATEVER MINSEUL! If you trust me, you will not believe those things.

            I tried to understand Gikwang because I really love him more than anything. I stood up for him; I managed to attend talk shows to defend him. All people seem to hate me because of being a martyr girlfriend. I was already alone because they do not believe what Gikwang was saying with me.

            I thought everything will just go back on how it works, that everything will be ok. Then I realized things are already in its worst. I often ask him about this & he always gets mad at me. So I started to lessen my trust. Then one day, I received a text message from Gikwang:

Honey♥

 

Minseul~ah. Let’s see on the coffee shop near to your house after 30 minutes. I’m going to say something.

            When I saw him, I quickly hugged him but he was irritated so I decided to let go. I was starting to be nervous already yet I managed still to calm down. Awkward atmosphere ruled for how many minutes, then, he decided to start.

            Gikwang: Minseul, I have to say something.

Minseul:Honey, why don’t call you call me just like before? I’m going to be mad already.

Gikwang:Minseul! Please try to listen to me first. You’re making things worse; you’re going to lose your self-respect if you’re just going to be like that.

Minseul:Honey. I can’t understand. What’s happening with you?

Gikwang:Minseul. This relationship isn’t working already. I’m breaking up with you~

Minseul:Are you kidding me honey? You know it’s not a nice joke anymore.

Gikwang:No, I’m saying the truth. Can you just please understand me?

Minseul:You’re lying. No. Tell me you’re just joking. GIKWANG!

Gikwang:I’m sorry Minseul. I’ve been cheating on you. I’m sorry. Goodbye~

            He ran. I don’t know what to do already. I just cried and thinking it was only a dream. I then realized I have to move on. I have to show that bastard that he’s wrong in giving me up. Many months passed by, I’m still in the stage of moving on till I met Henry Lau. I love him so much. He helped me in entering the showbiz world where SM launched me as a solo artist.   Gikwang wasn’t famous anymore because of that issue & he tries to follow me again .I’m still mad at him. I’m still seeking revenge. He even tried to make me hate Im Yoona even if I should just hate him. That idiot! He still doesn’t know me.

            Nothing can ever save him now. Everything’s over. Maybe, he knows now that I’m a great loss. He’s already no one. He tried to say sorry to me for a thousand times yet I can’t. REVENGE.REVENGE.REVENGE. Nothing can save him now.

            I just finished the photo shoot for my new album. I was resting on my dressing room when someone knocked,

            Gikwang: Minseul.

            Minseul: What are you doing here?

            Gikwang: I want to talk with you.

            Minseul: No, you can’t.

            I started to run because I still hate him. I super do.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Minseul: Do you even know how much it hurts that you gave up on me to be with

her? Did you also realize it?

Gikwang: Even if it takes a million times, I’m going to say sorry & I love you.

Henry: Minseul, please forgive Gikwang. It’s already the time & you’ve already move on right? Gikwang, after this, will you please stop disturbing me & my love? She doesn’t love you anymore. We’ll help you to start all over again.

Minseul: Yes Henry, I’ll forgive him if he will follow what you said.

Gikwang: If that’s the only way, I will. But please Henry, take care of her. I still love her.

Henry: Of course, I will. I even did it already. So, can the three of us eat together in a restaurant now?

Minseul & Gikwang: OKAY. (:

            After that day, everything changed. My perspectives & goals, as in everything. That then I knew even though revenge is sweeter than Gikwang yet my happiness can’t be gained from it. Thank you my Henry Lau for always being there. & this is how it ends, Gikwang became popular again. Yoona, moved on from that controversial. Henry was successful than ever with his business, career & with our family. I have now a wonderful husband & angels. I conclude everything can change & FORGIVING, is really the best way to heal the wounds & scars of the past. ♥

 

T h e E n d ~ ^^