:)

Flirt.

You groaned in frustration when you saw the sign, " Practice Room Closed. "

You needed to get your dance moves as fluent and on time with the music as soon as possible, and to add up to the stress, your exam was just a few days away. You took out your cellphone and called your mum while pacing back and forth in the hallway.

" But I don't have a place to practice! "

" But-"

You starred at your phone. * Did she just hang up on me? * You were this close to throwing your phone onto the ground until it rang again.

" Hello, " you said with a harsh tone.

" Looks like someone's mad! " Sungha, your cousin, said.

A small smile crept up your face. Sungha, a very close cousin of yours. The two of you grew up close together and had never left each other's side. Now, he's pursuing his dreams on becaming an Idol.

" Oh hey Sungha. " You were still mad and pissed though. " Look, your mum called. She said you needed a place to practice? " He asked thoughtfully.

You sighed out loud and scratched your head, " Umm, yeah. My school's practice room's closed and my exam is coming in a few days so... I'm practically screwed. "  

On the other line, Sungha was laughing by himself. " You need to chill. Maybe you can come over and wait for me to end my schedule? Get your favorite smoothie after? " He suggested.

You thought about it for a while, and thought, maybe he is right. " Sounds good, I'll go there now! "

You were out of school and started walking to Brand New Stardom's building. It wasn't much of a distance from your school, * thank God. * It was late afternoon and rush hour was about to start but soon, you reached Brand New Stardom's building.

You realized that there weren't many fangirls waiting outside the building as you walked in. You smiled to Hannah Unnie as you walked pass the reception. You've been to the building for a few times and Sungha has gotten you known to most of the staff members there.

You were walking along the corridors, looking for Sungha. You were about to knock on his practice audio room, but it opened first.

" Hey cousin! " He greeted with a smile, making you laugh. " Hey~ " He hugged you softly. You bowed to his manager inside the room as well. Sungha put his arm around your shoulder and started walking.

" I've got some bad news... " Sungha said and you frown, " we can't go out? "

He shook his head, " Not that. I'll need to stay here for a while longer. But I've got some good news too. " Your eyes beamed and looked up at him, " What is it? "

" I asked my manager and he said that you could use one of the practice rooms here for your dance! "

You didn't realize but Sungha had brought you to a practice dance room. It had mirrors covering all sides of its walls. There was a stereo by the side. Water bottles and towels were already prepared on a small round table, too. You couldn't contain it anymore, you hugged Sungha tight.

" Woah, woah! " He laughed and you started jumping up and down. " You're welcomed. " He said as you made your way into the room.

" I'll come back once I'm done! Have fun dancing~ " His voices faded away as he closed the door.

You took out the CD from your bag and placed into the stereo. You tied your hair into a messy bun before pressing the play button. After getting yourself ready, you hit the play button and started practicing your dance routine.

You had to make sure that your moves were in sync with the music - not too fast neither to slow. - You loved dancing, it was your passion and one day, you aspire to chase your dreams just like your cousin.

Since you were to engrossed in getting every move right, you didn't know that someone had been watching you dance from the door. Not even realizing it was open.

After a few more tries, you finally stop, grabbing a bottle and towel, gulping every ounce of water down your throat whlie wipping off your sweat. You stopped drinking when you heard someone clapping.

You turn around slowly, the bottle still in your mouth, your eyes widened.

* Oh . * You thought when you saw Kim Yukwon, a member of Block B. You were very fond of them but you weren't the hardcore fan. You enjoyed listening to their songs but what you liked most was of course, the dancing. You pulled the bottle out of your mouth and quickly capped it back.

" Annyeonghasaeyo, " you bow 90 degrees. " You don't have to be so formal, " he chuckled. " You're really good. " He smiled.

And now you knew exactly why he was the group's ' Smile Representetive. ' That smile could've killed you on the spot.

" Me? Haha, thank you. But you're better. " You blushed at the comment. " Are you a trainee here? " He asks, walking closer to you.

" Trainee? " * I wish. " No, I'm actu-"

" Kim Yukwon stop flirting with every girl you see. " At that moment, Sungha walked in. Ukwon turned around, " Oh hyung. "

You took this chance to quickly pack your bag. You took out your CD from the stereo and put it in your bag.

" Hyung, this girls' a really good dancer! And she's super pretty. " Ukwon whispered to Sungha as you packed your bag.

Sungha raised an eyebrow, " You think she's pretty? "

" Yeah, do you know her? " Ukwon asked as he eyed you carefully. You were done packing your bag and you skipped to Sungha's side.

" This girl here, U-kwon, is my cousin. " Sungha smiled. Ukwon's mouth hung open. You bowed to him and introduced yourself, " Yuri-imnida. " He shook your hand softly.

" Where you guys about to go out? Mind if I tag along? " Ukwon asked.