Welcome to MoonLight Academy

EXO: The Evil/Flower Boys

                         Chapter 5 : Welcome to MoonLight Academy

 

( Hyo Rin's POV ) :

 

>>> Monday <<<

Omo ! Omo ! I'm starting school today !! Finally ! I've never been this excited to go to school before. I just want to start a new school life. A normal school. Normal students. Normal teachers and a normal chairman. I mean yeah MoonLight is a really rich school and all but I'm sure is normal just like any other school, right ? Anyways I've already packed my stuffs in my school bag, I've already had my breakfast, I've already fixed my hair and my make up and I'm wearing my uniform.

 

  

 

'' Noona neomu yeppeo !'' Minnie complemented me while I was walking down the stairs.

'' Aww~ Gomawo Sung Minnie and you're soooo cute as well' I thanked him and pinched his baby cheeks.

'' Ok Hyo Rin let's go !'' Appa told me while giving a kiss on Umma's cheek and then giving a kiss on Minnie's forehead.

'' Arasseo !'' I said cheerfully and said bye to Minnie and Umma.

Outside. We hopped in the car and Appa started the engine.

'' Ok so we didn't forget anything, right ?'' He asked me.

'' Hmm. I have all my books, my phone, my student card, my money but I can't help to..'' I didn't finish my sentence that suddenly the door from the back opened and Zelo came in.

'' Feel that were missing someone'' I finished my sentence while looking at him sitting in the back. He was breathing heavily and when he finally looked alright he put a thumb up.

'' Ok so we didn't forget anything or anyone else ?'' Appa asked one more time.

'' Aniyo now let's go or else I'm going to be late !'' I said while looking at the time and it was 8:15 am. School starts at 8:30 .

 

>>>

 

So I arrived at the front of the school gates at 8:26. Omo ! There was nobody outside except some students running late like me.I ran in the school and headed straight to the secretary's office. I was breathing heavily and just needed to catch my breath. Then a woman wearing a really cute purple suit opened the door and looked at me.

'' You must be Jang Hyo Rin'' She said with an amused face.

I looked up at her. She was actually my height well she was wearing heels so without the heels I'm sure she's shorter. She was actually really beautiful and looked young. Maybe her late 20's. Her long black wavy hair was behind her back and I think she loves purple because from head to toe she was wearing only purple. Purple blouse,skirt,heels,even her eye shadow and her nails.

'' And you must be secretary Kim So Ra'' I said and sighed in relief.

We entered her office and I took a sit on a really comfy couch. She sat down on the leather couch that was infont of me. Wow her office is huge !

'' Would you like something to drink ? A latte or a cappuccino ?'' she asked.

'' Huh....Water is fine'' I responded nerveously.

She got up and gave me a glass a water. I thanked her and started drinking. * Ahh ~ Fresh cold icy water*

'' Miss Jang I'm happy to welcome you to our Academy. I saw your results of the entrance exams and I am quite impressed. You got the best marks out of all the other students. Congratulations !'' she said while looking at me with a big smile on her face.

'' Chincha ?'' I said in surprise. '' Huh.. Kamsahamnida'' I said and bowed my head.

She then gave me a folder with my name already written on it. It was kind of heavy. * Omo ! What's in it ?*

'' In that folder you'll find your schedule, a map of the academy, the rules of the academy and more information to guide you'' she said.

* Wow ! She answered my question. Can she read minds ?* Then the office's door opened and a female student came in.

'' Jang Hyo Rin this is Lee Seo Yeong the student council president. She'll be guiding you for today since you are a new student'' Secretary Kim said while introducing her.

'' Annyeonghaseyo ! Is nice to meet you Jang Hyo Rin and welcome to MoonLight Academy !'' she greeted me cheerfully while bowing her head.

'' Secretary Kim I will be taking miss Jang now'' she said and bowed her head. She looked back at me and gave me a sign to follow her.

I said bye to Secretary Kim and followed the student president out of the office. While we were walking down the hallway she explained to me all of the rules and stuff about the school. She was showing me some class rooms and finally stopped infront of a class. I stopped and looked at her and asked.

 '' Why did you stop ?'' I asked cluelessly.

'' Because this is your class room. Now come on'' she said and entered the class.  

I followed her in and stand infront of the class room beside her. The class was silent and Seo Yeong explained to everyone that I was a newbie and blablabla. I greeted the class and the teacher told me to take a seat at the back of the class. Seo Yeong waved bye at me and left the room. So I took my seat and looked at my right side. There were 2 empty desks a little far and the desk beside me was empty was well. Then my left side close to the window there were 2 other empty desks. And the 2 desks infront were also empty.

* Wae ? Why I'm alone in the back of the class :( * I kinda felt like a reject alone in the back. So time passed by and it was finally lunch time. 2 girls came towards me and greeted themselfs cheerfully and a few guys greeted themselfs and started asking ''if I have a boyfriend ?''. Then I walked to the cafeteria with the girls ( Hannah and Ga In) they were actually really friendly. So during lunch we justed got to know eachother and chatting. * Wow I never thought that I would make friends the very first day of school*. The cafeteria was so huge and elegant. It really looks like a restaurant.

 

 philadelphia-city-guide-ga-14.jpg

 

 >>>

 

So after we finished eating lunch Hannah and Ga In needed to do some work in the library and asked me to joined them. I told them that I would rather visit some of the places in school so we decided to meet eachother back in class when lunch break is over. So I was walking up the stairs going to the rooftop. I just love going to rooftops. In every school I've been I've always hanged on the roof. I finally reached the door and opened it and was on the roof. * W- Wow is so beautiful out here !!* I felt the fresh air. It was a beautiful sunny day and the sky was a bright baby blue.I was enjoying the view and giggled to myself then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

'' You shouldn't be here''

 

 


Chapter 5 finally :D ok so school is going pretty well so far. You made 2 new friends and got to visit the school but who is this person suddenly telling you you shouldn't be on the rooftop ? Chapter 6 coming soon ...