Unexpected situation

EXO: The Evil/Flower Boys

                                      Chapter 3 : Unexpected situation

 

( Hyo Rin's POV ) :

 

>>> Later that day <<<

 

OMG ! I just can't believe how LUCKY I am. :D I,Jang Hyo Rin, am actually accepted at the most prestigious and richest high school of the country. MoonLight Academy. Not anybody can get in easily. The entrance exams are soooo hard and only 5 % of the (normal people like me) whom took the exams got accepted. I mean I got accepted !! Only the richest kids get accepted and I'm just a normal middle class citizen. I've always wanted to enter MoonLight Academy because:

1- Is the most recommended school in the country. Even forgeiners enter.

2- After graduating you can go to the college of your choice without worry.

3- The school is so huge, beautiful, amazing OMG is like paradise. There's a swimming pool, a garden, the cafeteria looks like one of those very expensive restaurants, the library has all the ancient history books that are so difficult to find and there are rumours about having a brand new movie theater 0_0 !

4- The school uniforms are so classy and chic. Anyone would look good wearing it.

I just can't wait to start my life as a MoonLight student.

 

>>> The next day <<<

 

I was out with my favorite Oppa :) My Jun Hyungie Oppa. He doesn't like it that I call him that (lol) but I don't care :p We were hanging out in the mall. I tried on so many dresses and shoes that I bought almost everyone of them. I just love shopping but unfortunately Oppa wasn't enjoying it. I was skipping happily but stopped when he shouted.

'' Hyo Rin ah ! Please, can we sit down for a minute''.

So Oppa sat down on the bench with my 8 huge shopping bags and sighed. * Oops I forgot that he was holding them*. So I sat beside him, wrapped my arm with his and laid my head on his shoulder.'' Oppa mianhe '' I said with my most sweetest voice ever while looking at him with my puppy eyes. We looked at eachother for a couple of seconds and out of nowhere started laughing.

'' Omo ! Look at that young couple. So cute !'' '' Wow ! They are beautiful'' '' Aww love is so wonderful !''

We heard the comments of the 3 ajummas while they passed by us. They continued walking and stopped to looked at us again and giggled as they continued their way.

'' We are a cute couple'' Oppa said while he winked at me.

'' Mwoh ?'' I said in surprise.

'' We are a cute couple of BFF's '' He said and chuckled.

 

>>> Later that night <<<

 

So Oppa dropped me home. I was happy spending the hole day with him but felt a litle bit tired. It was already supper time but at the last minute Umma asked me to go to the market and buy some fresh vegetables. * Aigoo ! She forgot the vegetables again.* Before I left I asked Zelo if he wanted to come and that little brat gave me a robotic ''no''. So after 2 minutes of pinching his cheeks he finally gave up and tagged along. So we bought the vegetables and walked around the corner. Zelo suddenly stopped and looked at the bubble tea lounge from his right side.

He turned his head back at me and said '' Noona you know I love you right ?''

*Aigoo I know that ''love you'' act. He wants bubble tea*.

'' Arasseo but get me a mango bubble tea. I'll wait for you here''. I finally said and he ran straight insinde.

Umma doesn't like it when we have snacks before supper but I just wanted to drink some bubble tea >< !!

While I was waiting for him outside I heard voices coming from the back of the lounge. At first I ignored it but the voices were getting louder and then I heard a big crash. * I think there's a fight. Someone might be in trouble. I better go check*. So I ran to the back of the lounge to see what was going on and saw right in front of me a group of boys. On the right side there was 3 really cute guys maybe my age. The one in the middle has black hair and a slightly tanned skin. On his right side there was a tall guy with black hair while on the left was a tall blond guy.

* Wait...* I looked closely at their faces. * Omo twin brothers !!*

 

  No Min Woo blackJo Twins

 

On the left side there was 3 really handsome but (scary) guys. In the middle there was a tall guy with a smirk on his face. On his right side there was a guy wearing blackeyeliner and looked really pissed. While the other was on his left side wearing a hoddie and gave a really cold death glare. * Scary* 

 

          exo-k_history_music-video-korean-ver-you

exo-k_history_music-video-korean-ver-you

 

It was 3 vs 3

I don't think they noticed me being here.

'' Yah ! Park Chan Yeol, you ! How dare you steal my girlfriend away from me ! '' The tanned skin boy yelled in frustration to the tall guy.

'' Tsk. What a cry baby you are Min Woo.'' Chan Yeol rolled his eyes.

'' I didn't steal her away from you. She's the one who came running to me.'' He walked towards Min Woo with a smirk.

The poor boy was facing the ground and his fists were shaking. Chan Yeol was very tall compare to Min Woo. He continued on.

'' She told me that she wanted a real man whom can treat her right. Not some cry baby like you.''

Min Woo was shaking his head in disbelief. '' ANIYO ! She wouldn't do that to me. I'm sure you put a spell on her or something. ''

Chan Yeol laughed. '' Yah ! No Min Woo, you think I'm a witch or something ? ''

'' That girl is nothing but a anyways.'' He gave a dirty smirk.

Then Min Woo totally lost it. His fist was gonna hit Chan Yeol's face but fast like lightning the guy with the black eyeliner stopped him by grabbing his wrist tightly.

'' You shouldn't do that. Or you'll regret it.''

* OMO ! I better stop them before they go too far.*  

'' PLEASE STOP IT BEFORE IT GETS TO DANGEROUS ! '' I shouted panickly.

Then all 6 of them turned facing me. They stood there with surprised looks on their faces. * I knew it that they didn't noticed me.*

There was a really long and awkward silence. Then finally the guy with the eyeliner let go of Min Woo's wrist and pushed him over to the twins.

'' We will finish this some other time.'' He turned to Chan Yeol and the guy wearing the hoodie. '' C'mon, the others are probably waiting.''

Then the 3 handsome (scary) guys left without looking back. The 3 cute guys left as well taking the same path as the trio from before.

I was left alone in the dark alley. I just couldn't believe what just happened. 

* What an unexpected situation.*

 


 

Chapter 4 coming soon ... 

OMG ! So you met the 3 guys of EXO. Hihihi, don't worry the others will appear soon. And by the way what took Zelo so long ?