So Needy

Which fool should i choose?

 

Chapeter 7

“Hye Ri, you are so late, I was dying of boredom”- I  wrinkled my nose and she just giggled.

“Eish…You sound like my mom, I was buying a present for L.joe, today is our anniversary…I am excited, I bought him a nice present” – She showed me the bag and I took it.

“Let me see~”- I smiled and opened carefully. – “ What the hell…”. She took the bag away from me and hide it.- “ What was that?”

“You grabbed the wrong bag…this is for him”-She handed me another bag with a nice teddy bear with a letter.

“The other thing was…y lingerine?”- I blinked and started laughing.- “Oh my god you are such a naughty girl!!”-

“THAT’S NOT TRUE! IT WAS FOR…MY FRIEND!”- She blushed hardly and I kept laughing.

“Don’t be a liar, tell me” – I grabbed her arm and brought her closer.- “You are planning…making love tonight?”- I told her with a husky voice, she was red and in that moment she turned into blue….

“ANI!!!”- She screamed and I hit her with the pillow.

“HAHAHAHAHHAA NAUGHTY!”- I shouted chuckling and she puffed her cheeks.

“It’s normal…we are already 8 months together…”-She whispered and I jumped getting excited.

“You have to act y and all that stuff”- I told her and she stared at me.

“You talk like you were an expert…you are a as me”- She giggled and threw me a pillow.

“…But someday I’ll do it, I wont stay all my life…”- I said and she came closer.

“You and Chunji oppa did it?...”- She asked me and I blinked.

“Yah! What are you talking about!? Of course not! I just said I am like two seconds ago and you came with those questions…”

“hehe…Minho oppa looks pretty hot…”- She elbowed me and I frowned.

“Why you are staring at my boyfriend’s body?”- I asked her and she chuckled.

“Babo! You are such a jelly girl”- She giggled and elbowed me again.

“What?”- I stared at her and she smiled.

“You will do it with Minho oppa?”- I turned red and shrugged.

“Don’t ask those things…”- I puffed my cheeks and she giggled.

“Well you just start dating”

“ Exactly but I don’t know, maybe one day”- I turned bright red and she giggled.

“See? I am not only one who’s ”- She started laughing and I hit her with the bag.

- L.joe’s P.O.V-

“ So Tonight is the night~”- Cap said as he elbowed me.

“ Well…I guess…I don’t know if she’ll want, I am not gonna force her…but I do want her”- I said almost whispering, it was so awkward.

“Wooow our tiny l.joe is ready for ”- Niel smiled and I stared at her.

“Don’t make talk!”- I said and Niel turned red.

“what!? What!? TALK TALK!!”- Chunji started screaming, loudly as always.

Niel stared at me and Cap hugged him by the waist turning him around to not hit me. I just laughed. “ Well the other day I entered to Niel’s dorm and he was…fap fap fap with Jungmi’s picture!!!”- I started laughing.

“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA SO NEEDY!!!”- Ricky shouted as Niel turned bright red.

“Stop! It’s normal!”- Niel excused himself but we kept laughing.- “ By the way what did you buy her?”- He tried to change de subject.

“ I bought her a huge rilakkuma, needy”- I said and Cap patted his head.

“ You should tell Jungmi that you are needy”- Cap laughed and Niel pushed him away.

“Stupid hyung…”- Niel snorted.

I took my phone and start texting as the guys kept making fun of the needy of Niel.

To: Babe <3

Baby I am going to your house now

I’ll see there and again

Happy anniversary!

PS. Love you

PSS. Very very much <3

I smiled when my phone vibrated immediately.

From: Babe <3

Ok, I’ll be waiting.

Awww I’ll eat you up if you keep being so cheesy.

PS. I love you and your corny words.

PSS. Come quickly.

“ Hey guys, I am going, don’t bully Niel…”- I giggled and Niel glared me.

“Go go go! Wait…do you have condoms?”- Chunji asked me and I shook my head.- “ You are such an idiot…”- He took out his wallet and gave me two condoms. “ Here”

“You are so ready…Ji Eun noona changed you”- I said and he winked as he giggled.

I walked out of Cap’s house and grab a cab, I was nervous, what if she says no? What if she breaks up with me?...

-Ends L.joe’s P.O.V-

-The writer’s P.O.V-

Hye Ri was at her home, there was no one there because her parents were out of the city visiting her older brother who lives in Jeju but that’s another story, back to Hyeri she was now using skinny dark jeans with a simple and loose beige blouse, A blouse that quit to see part of her brassier, not leaving room for imagination and that’s what she wanted to impress his boyfriend. The minutes passed by and the aforementioned was not arriving and this was making her think that maybe it wasn´t good idea what she had in mind but just when she was about to change her clothes the bell sounded, she immediately blushed with only thinking that would he see her, she got close to the door and opened it.

On the other hand L.joe was outdoor of his girlfriend’s door, he was supporting in his arms an enormous rilakkuma, he was so nervous and with the idea of how she would leave him or that she would take it as an offense but even so he had the condoms in his pocket. Once she opened the door he was occult behind the teddy and the only thing that he listened was an” Aww” –“Hello young lady, I am your boyfriend, love me”

“ Wow you are way more better than my real boyfriend”- Hye ri said really moved for the facial expression of her lover, she got close to the teddy and she embraces him with force to put the bear in the sofa then she turned to look at her lover, she got a light blush in her cheeks because of  the expression of him – “Happy anniversary, love “-L joe was astonished because he was looking at her blouse left glimpsing its lace brassier, he came closer and embraces her. She looks at him and stands on tiptoe to kiss him softly – “Happy day, baby “-

 

"and what you have bought me, love?- L joe asked her and she laughed nervous.

 

“Good firstly thank you for the beautiful felt doll and your gift... it's me” - She plays with her fingers.

 

L joe blushes and it comes closer slowly toward her, takes her for the waist to infect with him slowly.-"I Love You..."- he whispers on her lips.-"is it what I believe that it is?..."- He asked with a little bit of shame, perhaps she also wanted to consummate their love.

 

Hye Ri agreed and she raised her arms to his neck to embrace him.-“I... want to be yours…”



 

Ok! i'll update the "Thing" between Hyeri and Ljoe in the next chap cuz some ppl doesn't like so...if you don't read that chapter is ok cuz  it's only gonna be the .