Start of Junior Year.

Brother's Choice

Yoseob tied the curtains on each pole and opened the window to your room letting the warm breeze of Seoul enter.You winced and furrowed your eyebrows as the sun's light hit your skin.Yoseob sat down at the edge of your bed and gently shook you by the tummy."Wake up baby girl,you have school." Yoseob kept on shaking your body until you groaned and opened one eye.

"Five more minutes oppa~" You mumbled then grabbed a random pillow beside you and hid your face with it.Yoseob sighed and got up.You felt the weight being lifted off your matress and smiled,you snuggled with your blankets.

Moments later,a loud person came in your room."BABYYYY!!" Dongwoon jumped on your bed and snuggled with you.You groaned and tried to kick him away but failed."We have school~ It's our first day as well! Come onnnn!!" Dongwoon pulled the thick blankets off you and started shaking you by the shoulder."Park ~~~~~~! Wake up! Wake up!" Dongwoon sighed,you caught the lazy disease.

"GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING! GOOD MORNING HOW ARE YOU?~" Dongwoon sang out loudly,you groaned and sat up with a bed head."Get out!" You fumed and pointed to the door.Dongwoon grinned and shook his head,"How are you?~" He pinched your cheeks and gave you a peck on the other."Get up! Hyungs are gonna get cranky again!" He flashed a toothy grin.

"~~~~~~! DONGWOON! YOSEOB! BREAKFAST'S SERVED!" Junhyung yelled from the dining room.

You sighed and got up from your bed,"Carry me~" You used your aegyo on Dongwoon and as usual it worked."Hop on princess~" Dongwoon's back was facing you.Without hesitation,you hopped on his back and wrapped your arms around his neck.Dongwoon heaved you up and hooked his arms around your legs."You're so skinny! You need to gain weight!"

A chuckle escaped from your lips,"No oppa,I'm just light compared to beasts like you." Dongwoon rolled his eyes and leaned lower making you squeal,"No!! Oppa! Junnie-oppa!!! Appa!!" You squealed as Dongwoon leaned lower and lower.

"Ya! You two! Hurry up and eat breakfast! You have school in an hour and you haven't even washed!" Yoseob nagged as soon as he saw the two of you messing around by the staircase.You pouted,"Must you always get cranky?" "Yes,until the two of you are mature enough to not get nagged." Yoseob placed his hands on his hips as he stepped the side giving way for Dongwoon.

"You're supposed to be the older one! Aish." Yoseob gave Dongwoon a glare who just cheesily grinned."Oppa can you put me down now?" You requested,Dongwoon gladly put you down and arched his back."I was wrong about you being light.Man you are one hell of a pig!" He teased.

You frowned and faced Yoseob,"Seobbie-oppa is more worthy of my attention." Dongwoon chuckled and headed to the dining room to join Junhyung."Good morning Seobbie-oppa~" You gladly gave him a hug which he returned."~~~~~,you're a woman now. Please learn to be act more womanly." Yoseob gave you a look.You rolled your eyes and slung an arm around him.

"I've been raised up by you guys,you should know me by now. I'm Park ~~~~~ of the Park Corps and I've been raised by boys therefor I act like one." You grinned,Yoseob sighed and gave in.

"Ya! Ladies! Dongwoon's chomping your breakfast down! Hurry up!" Junhyung hollered.Yoseob rolled his eyes,"Ladies my .I'm a guy." You rushed to the dining room and quickly settled down to your seat only to find your toast with bite marks,"Park Dongwoon you pig!" You accused.

Dongwoon immedietly denied your accusation and pointed at Junhyung,"He's the pig.He ate my bacon and your toast!" You scoffed and handed Dongwoon your toast,"I don't want your germs and there's no point in lying oppa.You're the pig in this house." Junhyung let a laugh escape from his lips,"You guys are definitely entertaining." He commented.

You sighed and shook your head,"Immature brothers I got,thanks a lot heaven! You dropped unwanted angels and they just happened to be my brothers." You muttered."Stop talking to yourself and fill your tummy." Yoseob scolded as he sat on his seat next to Junhyung.

"Mehrong~" Dongwoon stuck his tongue out at you.Underneath the table you crushed his toe with your heel and evily smiled at him,"Mehhhhhrong~" You dissed back.Junhyung heartily chuckled as he sipped on his coffee,"You guys,eat before your mother gets angry."

Yoseob glared at Junhyung then you and Dongwoon,"Hurry up and get ready! If you're late I'm not going to drive you to school again!"

45 minutes have passed,You ran down the stairs with your bag on your hand and your slip on bow between your lips.Dongwoon followed after wards with his tie messily done."Aish you moron!" Yoseob pushed Dongwoon's forehead with his finger and fixed his tie."Hehehe,how much do I get today?" Dongwoon asked ignoring Yoseob's comments.

"35,000 won each.No more,no less." Yoseob handed Dongwoon his allowance.Junhyung,on the other hand,fixed your bow and grabbed your bag onto his hands.He smiled as he pinched your soft cheeks,"Aigoo~ You're growing up too fast!" He pointed out.You giggled and flashed him your cutest eye smile,"Allowance please~ " Junhyung smiled as he took out his wallet,"How much does my baby want?"

A smile curved on your lips as you stared at Dongwoon's shocked face,"That's unfair! I get 35,000 won and she gets more?!" He whined at Yoseob."Hmmm 40,000 won would be enough~" You chimed.Junhyung chuckled and gave you 40,000 won.

"Hyuuung! I want 40,000 as well!" Dongwoon complained at Yoseob."Why?" Yoseob raised an eyebrow,"Unless you're like ~~~~~~ who needs money to satisfy her fashion problems." Dongwoon pouted and kept his mouth shut.He watched you tucking in the money inside your pocket with a gleeful smile,"Spoilt." He muttered.

You just rolled your eyes and gave Yoseob a peck in each cheek,"Bye oppa! Oh and please buy Pocky later~ I've run out!" You grinned and hooked arms with Junhyung.Dongwoon simply walked passed Yoseob and mumbled,"Bye hyung."

Junhyung drove fast as he too was late for work.You and Dongwoon arrived in school in less than 15 minutes,Dongwoon stepped out first and hurriedly ran off to Doojoon,Kikwang and Hyunseung.You,on the other hand,gave Junhyung a peck and stepped out.

As soon as the car dashed off,another one parked.This time it was a black limousine.You stepped back a couple of times and let the passenger step out."Baebae~" You squealed and hugged Baekhyun as soon as he got out of the car.As usual he looked dashing in the summer uniform.Baekhyun grinned and hugged you back.

"You miss me~?" Baekhyun cooed once the hug was broken off.You chuckled and shook your head,"It's only China.Gawd,even I can get there in hours." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and slung his arm around your neck,"I missed you too~ Here's your souvenier." Baekhyun handed you a nicely wrapped box.

Curious,you untied the bow laced around it and opened the box.It was a lacy victoria secret bra with a picture and autograph of Jay Chou."You ert!" You scolded Baekhyun and shoved the box back to his arms.

"No! I wanna see you wear it! Did I guess the right cup or is it too small?" He grinned.

 

==================

{A/N : There are a few grammar mistakes but don't mind it x3 I hope you liked it~ }

Kiss,Kiss <3