when he got home

Top Scenarios

This day is very important to you. Today seung hyun will go home from 2 years in the military service. Those 2 years was really bored on you. You are only with big bang, his family, and on your family. You spend too Christmas with them. Even you really miss him you have to wait. But now, you are going to be with him after the 2 years with out him on yours.

You really prepared many foods by the help of his mother. While the big bang are setting the welcome home banner for him. And 2ne1 arrange the tables.

You taste the last food you will prepare before putting it in the bowl.

“He will like it .don’t worry.” His mother said and smiled

You smiled

I wish too omma.” And you smiled.

Everything was all set and you all only waiting seung hyun to came. You didn’t know what excitement or nervous you are. The main door open and…

“Hyung!!!!!” and they hug him tightly.

“Aish!!! I can’t breathe are you 4 going to kill me!!” he yelled

“WELCOME HOME HYUNG!!!!” daesung and seung RI said and point the banner they make for their hyung

You hear from the kitchen the noise make of them. You face lights up hearing seung hyun’s voice.

“He’s here now ttal.” His mother said and gets your wrist to drag you on the living room.

You saw him with his band mates happily talking with teddy, seven and tablo whoa re fetch him from the military. He’s arms are not the feminine arms anymore; his tendons are can be seen on his arms.

“Welcome back top!” dara said

“Thanks noona” seung hyun said and turned his head on yours.

“Are you going to stand there and not going to hug me Mrs. Choi?” he asked and you chuckled.

You go on him and hug him. He hugs back and tightly hugs you. You know he misses you too the way you misses him.

“Did this erted panda is flirting my wife?” he asked Gd

“Hyung I didn’t!!!! She taking care you’re …….” Seung RI said and daesung cover his mouth

“It’s a surprise!!! And noona going to tell it...” taeyang whispered on seung RI’s ear and top and smiled. Top is curious what seung RI said

“Hyung, he only said not because he knows that you are going to kill him” Gd said

You glared at seung RI. Seung RI mouthed ‘sorry’

“Omma where is appa?” he asked

His omma didn’t know what will go to say.

“Appa go somewhere but he said he will catch up here.” You said

“Let’s eat I know you all are hungry” his mother said

They go on the dining room and they eat. You seat beside on him.

“Omma, did you cook all of these?” he asked

“No, I only helped _____ -ah cook all of these.” His mother replied.

“I notice Hye yoon noona too is not here... where is she?” he asked and look at you.

“Ahh... unnie is…”

“Omma…..”

Top turned straight seeing his appa and while His sister is carrying a baby girl with a rug doll on her hand.

All of you smiled specially you.

“Oh  ... seung hyun you already got home” hye yoon said with a smiled and they seat beside on her mother.

You didn’t tell noona you got married and have a baby” seung hyun said makes every one laugh.

Top got clueless why all of them are laughing.

“Why you all are laughing?”  He asked and looks at you who are laughing.

“Nothing babe” you said

The baby girl goes down and goes on yours. You carry her and kiss on her cheeks.

“What is her name noona?”

“Eun hee” her sister replied and started to eat.

“Annyong eun hee I am your top samchon!” he introduced that all of you laugh.

“What’s funny?” he said and looked at you

“Asked her what she call _______-ah” His appa said

“What you call this beautiful girl?” he asked and points at you...

“Omma!” the baby said makes seung hyun surprised.

Top was speechless and didn’t know what he will say.

“Aish he really need to think what mean of baby eun hee said” seven said

“Wait... let me accept what baby eun hee said... she said omma right?” he said and look at you.

You make the baby to stand in front of seung hyun.

“Baby, say ap-pa”

“Appa!”

“Are you understand now babe why she call me omma?” you said

“It means she is our…”

“Yes, she is. When the day you entered in the military, after I got home, I got unconscious and daesung see some blood from my legs. They brought me on the hospital and I find out I am 3 weeks pregnant.”

Top didn’t know what he will say. He looks at the baby. She inherited his eyes and eye brows while on yours was her face.

Baby eun hee cried and all of them get alarmed. You hug her and let her calm...

“Baby eun hee cried because hyung doesn’t want her to carry.” Daesung said and all chuckled.

“Babe let me carry her.” He said and you nodded. He carries her and she stops crying .Top hug her and you saw his teary eyes.

“Appa...” baby eun hee said

Top’s tears flown and you wiped it.

“What a happy choi family” taeyang said

Top’s happiness cannot describe. How he can expect that he is in the military and only thought you are only her he left but he still left you a beautiful angel.

After you all eat. Seung hyun plays on his child with a smile on his face. You go beside them and seung hyun kiss you on your forehead.

“I love you babe” he whisper and you smiled and you laid your head on his shoulders. You watch your child playing.