Chapter 1

What The ?

"Aishh!  But I don't freaken want a tutor!"

"Byunghun-ssi-"  I sent the teacher one of my coldest glares.

"I-I mean L.Joe-ssi.  You're dad will fire us!"

"Why in the hell would I en care about that?"  I stared at the teacher with a raised eyebrow.

"B-B-But-"

"I'll cut your allowance, and freeze all your cards."  I saw my dad walking up to us.

"Bwo?  But Appa... You can't do that!"

"I can and I WILL."

"But Appa!"

"No buts."

"But-"

"I said no buts, do I make myself clear?"

"...."

"I said  AM I CLEAR?"

"YES SIR!"

"Good."  He said straightening his tie.  "Now.  Please take him to go meet his new tutor."

"Ne Mr. Lee."  He then walked out of the room.  "Lets go L.Joe."

I gave him a cold stare but went with him anyway.

Ugghh!!!  Why do I have to do this!!!

This is just too cruel!

Even threatening to freeze my cards?!?!?!?

Is that even legal?

You bad appa!

I spend the whole walk there cursing to myself and I didn't even notice we stopped.  I bumped into the teacher.

"Yah!  Watch where you going!"

"I-I'm sorry L.Joe-ssi..."  The teacher stuttered.

"Chet..."  I stared at him waiting for him to go on.  "Hello?  My tutor?"

"Ah-  Ne!  Meet your new tutor, Chunji."

I peered into the room and spotted a guy sitting by the window.  (omg im already writing erted things.  I put bed instead of window...)

His skin was this milky soft color.  He had a small pouted bottom lip and big brown doe eyes.  I didn't realize I had been staring at him for the pass minute without blinking.  He was staring intently at his book.  When he finally spotted us he quickly stood up and greeted us.

"A-a-ann-yeongh-haeseyo."  The guy apparently named 'Chunji' stuttered.

"Chet.  This is suppose to be my tutor?"  I asked and acted like I hadn't been staring at him for more than I should have.

"Ne." The teacher responded.

"If you guys are going to give me a tutor, at least get me a hot looking girl!  Instead you give me this ugly nerd."

"But,  You scared all of them away.  We had no one else!"

I sent a glare at his direction and he quickly shut up.  I was pissed off.

I was pulled out of my thoughts to murder the middle aged man in front of me when someone spoke.

"I-It's nice to meet you B-byunghun-ssi." That set me off.  I went foreward and gripped the collar of his shirt tightly.  I gave him a cold glare.  He let out a squeak.  I didn't like being called that.

"Y-"

I was cut off when he started crying.

What the ?

I didn't even touch him yet....  I never-

"LEE BYUNGHUN!  WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME!"  I heard my father come in.

I let go of his shirt and raised my hands.  As soon as I let him go he ran away quickly.  "I swear I didn't even do anything yet!"

"Son.  I have lost patience on you for a long time now.  If you do anything to that tutor of yours,  I won't just stand here!  Now go find that boy!"

"Appa!"

"Now!"

"Aishh!  Fine!"  I stormed after the scared boy.  "Yah!  Come back here!"

When he heard my voice he jumped a little and picked up his pace.  We were almost running.

"Yah!  I have no time to be playing tag with you right now!  Yah!"  I picked up my pace even more and I grabbed the back of his shirt making him stumble backwards toward me.  I was also caught off guard so we both fell down.  He was practically sitting on top of me.  To be specific,  he sitting on my manhood.

He turned his head too look at me.  His eyes hesitant and scared.  He shifted a little,  causing a friction on my crotch.  I was trying to surpass the urge to moan.

"Yah!  C-could you get off me?  It's getting uncomfortable!"

"N-ne!"  He got up quickly.

I let out a sigh of relief.  I saw that he shifted from one foot to another.  It looked like he was about to run again.

"Sooo.... Um.... Bye!"  He started but I caught him before he had a chance to get away.

"Yah!  You made me run all the way over here, now you're trying to make me run again?"

"S-sorry..."  He hung his head low looking guilty.

"It's fine."  I said in a pissed, harsh voice that made him flinch a little.  "So.  I'm sorry for scaring you earlier.  Let's just get this tutoring thing over with. Deal?"

He looked up surprised.

"What?"

"Ani-  It's nothing,  but you're actually saying sorry to me?"

"Something wrong with that?  Don't get cocky just because I did that.  I don't like you."

"Ne..."  He smiled at me.  I couldn't help but be mesmerized by his glowing smile.  I saw a sly smirk creep onto his face, but it was quick.  It came as fast as it went.

"B-  I mean L.joe-ssi..."

"Wha-"  I was cut off when he pecked me on the cheek.  My eyes widden.

"I'm looking foreward to working with you!"  He did a cute quick smile smile and dashed off.

I was too shocked to move.  When I finally snapped out of it and turned to say something,  he was already long gone.

Okay~  Here is my first quick chapter.  I don't know.  This story might be quick.  Idk one shot- twoshot?  lol.  We'll find out soon.  Well G'nite everyone!  have fun reading.  Please subscribe and comment on what you think.  There is like 16 subscribers?  Please dont be a silent reader and share you thoughts and opinions.  Every thought counts!  I would love to hear your thoughts and critisim if you want lol.  Any questions?