Let Me Fix Your !

Okay guys, so when I'm reading a story I'm really disappointed when the storyline is extremely good but the way it's written ! Choppy sentences, improper punctuation, poor descriptions, mispelled words, hard to read format/paragraph setup, improper spacing; when i start to read and I see these things- . I pretty much yell that and leave the sad little story. Maybe I'm just some OCD freak or weirdo or something but it just annoys me so ing much, especially when the story's got so much potential!!! I can't focus on the story when I see things like that and pick out mistakes instead of getting lost in the writting. Ugh!! o.O Now that I'm done tweaking the out; who would like help?? You can make me your co-author, or, if you already have one, you can just pm me your login and all that silly . I can help fix all of the cluster mentioned above in my little freakish rant and simply create better wording and structure for your stories. ESPECIALLY people who aren't native speakers!! I've read a lot of great stories written by people whose first language is not english and the mistakes kill me!I l sit there and stare at the screen wishing I could somehow edit the story without permission or any of that good ol' stuff. So anyways comment if you would like help, because i know I'd like to help you!!!

vwybgqcpkmnwojuhr3-q[wo'kjnbheopqiw

Oh and by the way- Shinee fanfics are what i mostly read! So fanfics reguarding them would be best

~~Blair