Final

Worth the wait

When you love, waiting for that person is not stupid.

And I did wait. Long. But now I cannot be happier. Looking at Jonghyun's features while he’s sleeping in my arms, I let out a sigh. Finally... after so long, I said to nobody, because nobody is here, only us in our shared room after what I call the best moment of my life (But I know this is just one of the best moments we will share).

People will think that I’m just a rebound when they find out but I know he loves me. Because I have waited that much to know every single feeling he can feel. I have seen him in love. Not with me, but with his best friend. It was painful but seeing him happy was everything to me. I have seen hurt, too. When he and Key broke up was sad, not for only them. I’m not sorry for Kibum. I know he still loves Jonghyun but he decided to dump him for “their own sake” (those were Key’s words; he did not know he was going to regret that). And then I decided to make hyung happy.

I tried my hardest and it was worth it. Now he smiles towards me, only me.

Hey! –I greeted him while entering our room; he was in his bed using his laptop like always -

Hi –he said to me smiling and my heart missed a beat. How was the recording today?

Nice –it’s my short answer and he looked at me-

Really?

Yeah, but…

But what? – I looked at him and he’s pretty interested in what I have to say. He always wanted me to talk more, to express my feeling.

I… needed to talk to you – I trailed off to see his reaction.

You know we always talk –he chuckles- what do you want to say?

I realized I’ve been standing in front of him all the time like a statue. I took his laptop from him and put it on the desk – Hey! –he said making a pout I couldn’t avoid not stare at. I sit in front of him (still looking at his lips)

Are we going to talk or not, Minho-ah? –he said giggling. I knew he was making  fun of me.

Yes… -I answer taking his face with my right hand to finally meet our lips. I can feel his smile in our kiss and like always my lips try to steal that perfect, sweet smile that only belongs to me.