Just leave me alone.

ѕρι¢ιєѕт ρυηιѕнмєηт | ѕσσнуυη | υ-кιѕѕ

 

You sighed in happiness. Your place was finally clean, not a single particle of dust. It was pretty rare you doing your chores, but you had come back from work earlier and wanted to make a surprise to Soohyun. Now, all that was left was cooking. Better asking your mother for some recipes.

After a while, after calling your mom asking for some ideas for yours and Soohyun’s dinner you decided to make something a little different, just to surprise him a little more.

“He’ll love it! It’s his favorite dish!” Smiling to yourself you start cooking.

Putting your headphones on, you search for your U-Kiss playlist and start to singing, I mean, screaming all the songs and, sometimes, imitate some movements that Soohyun taught you.

Now that dinner was done, you put the table on and sat on the chair, waiting patiently for Soohyun to arrive. You didn’t wait much. Turning your Ipod off, you ran to his arms, just to be received with a cold and stern look.

“Hello, oppa! How was your day?” You gave him a kiss on the cheek, smiling cutely.

He frowned.

“It was that bad, huh?” You watch him sitting on the couch, closing his eyes. You could see that he was exhausted. “Don’t worry, Soohyun-ah. Everything is alright, now.”

“No, it isn’t.” He puts his hands covering his face and sighs heavily. “You can’t just say that everything is alright when it isn’t true, you know?” He tone voice was harsher than usual.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Soohyun-ah. I just wanted t-“

“Forget about it, you wouldn’t understand anyway.” He gets up and walks to the bedroom. “I’m going to sleep. I can’t stay with my eyes open.”

“But, I made dinner. It isn’t good for you to go to bed without eating anything.” Even if he was being harsh with you, you knew how could be an idol’s day. “Let’s have dinner first, and then you can take a shower and sleep. What do you think?”

“I’m not hungry, _____-ah.” He passed his hand for his neck and then for his hair, messing all of it.

“But-“

“I said I’m not hungry!” He yelled at you. He never had yelled at you. Never. “What’s your problem? I said I wasn’t hungry, alright?”

“S-Sorry, but you don’t need to yell at me.” You scratched your arm, a little scared.

“I’m not yelling at you! I just don’t want to eat. Specially, your food. You know you at cooking! What do you know about cooking, anyways? I bet you called your mom. Honestly, leave me alone.” He went upstairs, leaving you in the living room, with a shocked and sad expression. 

You sat on the couch, grabbing a pillow. What was his problem? You had put such effort on cooking dinner and he didn’t want to eat it; you had put such effort on cleaning all the house and he didn’t even noticed.

“If you were having a bad day, you didn’t have to yell at me, Soohyun babo…” You whispered to yourself. “If I didn’t love you so much I would leave you alone.” You sniffed and wiped a tear that was forming.

You the television and waited for you favorite drama to begin. The dinner was cold by now and you didn’t care. You weren’t hungry, anymore. The drama finally began and Soohyun was still on the bedroom, possibly sleeping.

“No, don’t go with her! She’s evil!” You said to the main male character. “What’s up with these stupid characters? Do they even watch their series?” You sighed.

You start to hear footsteps and see Soohyun’s face appearing next to the stairs. You keep still, just enjoying your show. You didn’t want to fight or anything and he was on bad mood.

For your surprise, he sits next to you.

“So, what are you watching?” He asks you, trying to light the mood.

“A drama.” Your answer is simple and direct.

“Which one?” He tries his best, again.

“This one.” Oh, this is going smoothly.

Your heard him sighed. The next thing you see is him turning off the television.

“I was watching that. If you can be with the bad mood, I can watch my drama quiet, no?”

“I’m sorry, I yelled at you. You didn’t deserve it, truly. It’s just I had a bad day. It was mistake followed by mistake and all the boys are exhausted. I’m truly sorry, _____-ah!” Well, he looked like he was sorry.

“It’s alright.”

“Wae? Why are you lying to me?” He tilted his head a little. “You know, I can say when you’re lying and when you’re telling the truth. I can read you like a book.” He giggled. “What do I need to do to prove you that I’m sorry?” He smiles cutely at you.

You give him a glance and smile suspiciously.

After a while…

“This is delicious, yeobo!” You could see tears in his face. “A little spicy, but delicious!”

“Glad you like! I’ve more from where that came.” You wink at him, making him a little scared of you.“Now, eat a lot of it, so you can grow stronger!”

He nodded, with his mouth full of food and tears falling from his eyes, due to the spicy food.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and subscribe! :D
Again, sorry for any grammar mistake.