Let's take a ride

ℓσѕт тιggєя | кιѕєσρ | υ-кιѕѕ

 

Your parents and little sister were really excited to go on a trip to the amusement park, but you weren’t as excited as them. Actually, in this exact day you were supposed to be with Kiseop. Why? Well, this was his only day off!

You tried to convince your mother to let you be with Kiseop for this day, but it was like talking to a wall. Now, you were at the backseat of the car with your sister annoying you to death. 

“Don’t do that face, _____. It will be fun! Besides, you can be with Kiseop anytime.” Your mother searched for something in her bag and took out a bar of chocolate, giving it to you. “Here, eat it and I’m sure you’ll be more happy or, at least, look more happy.”

You didn’t answer her; instead, you just took the bar of her hands. You sighed heavily and texted Kiseop, whining about this trip.

————— x ————-

At the amusement park…

Your little sister wanted to ride everything in the park! Since the rollercoaster to the Vicking! That kid was crazy. You were still upset with not being with Kiseop, but if you were here, at least, you’d entertain yourself.

You asked your parents if you could go walk through the park and, surprisingly, they accepted it. You brought cotton candy and looked everywhere.

“It’s such a nice day. I wish Kiseop would be here.” You pouted a little, putting some candy in your mouth.

As you walked on the park, you saw a souvenir store. Maybe you should buy something to Kiseop and give it to him after. You smiled and entered the store.

“So pretty!” You were amazed with all the things this store had.

Grabbing a black bonnet and putting it on your head, you started to do silly expressions to the mirror, laughing like a crazy girl. Then, you saw it…

“This would be perfect for him!” You walked to the other side of the store, just to see a black cardigan with a black bowtie on it. “Maybe if I buy this for him, he’ll forgive me for not passing the day with him…”

You were about to murder your family! 

You paid for the clothes and then got out of the shop, humming happily. But, suddenly, you felt like someone was watching you. You looked around and you could only see people, benches, people, a tiger giving balloons to little children, people, more people, little candy stores.

“Well, it must be my imagination.” You started walking again. “Where will I go, now? Hm…maybe, I’ll go to the to the roll coaster.”

You went to the roll coaster, only to find out that the line was, like, gigantic!

“Oh God, not even tomorrow I’ll be there.” You pouted a little.

You sat on a bench and looked at the people, passing by you. This . Your boyfriend wasn’t with you, your family should be on the other side of the park and you didn’t feel like going to them. At least, you were entertained. 

“There’s nothing like a good book.” You took out a book and your Ipod. You’ve learnt this from Kiseop himself. “I’ll just wait until mom calls me.”

You start reading the book, while listening music, just to dispel the sounds of the amusement park. As you read the book, the night starts to fall and starts to get colder. You didn’t notice the time passing or the people getting away.

“Seems like it’s time to get back.” You put the book on your bag, with your Ipad, and get up.

Even if it was dark, you could see some children playing with balloons, eating some candy and talking with their parents. You smiled at what you saw. The tiger, who was giving balloons, was playing with the children. And the same tiger was coming at your direction. That was so cute…wait, what?

Before you know, the tiger grabs your shoulders and uses you as shield. You laugh, trying to avoid the little kids. Suddenly, you get a strange feeling…you felt really warm and good.

“I wonder why..?” You thought to yourself, making a strange expression.

Eventually, the kids had to go with their families. That reminded you that you’ve to go too. You turned to the tiger and bowed. As you bowed, he handed you a white balloon.

“Thank you so much!” You smiled at him. “Well, I’ve to go, now. Nice to meet you, Mister Tiger!”

You waved and turned your back at him.

“Yah! Are you going to live me again, _____-ah?!”

What on earth..? This voice. Could it be..?

“I’m talking to you, _____-ah!”

You turn to the voice’s owner, only to find out your lovely boyfriend, Kiseop. You smile widely and run to him, with your arms open, hugging him like there’s no tomorrow.

“Kiseop~oppa!” You hug him tightly. “What are you doing here?”

Kiseop puts the tiger’s head on the floor and his hands on his hips.

“Why don’t you give me a kiss first? Don’t I deserve it?” He sounded so amused.

“No, until you say what are you doing here.” You smile cutely at him, not knowing what to do or say. “And, why are you dressing like that?”

“Alright. But, you own me a kiss.” He smiles and takes your hand, leading you to the bench. “Well, when you told me that you were going to an amusement park with your family I already knew what to do for the day. So, I called manager~hyung, and ask him if he could contact someone in the staff of the park. And here I’am, talking with you! Did you like the surprise?”

“Of course I did! You’re such a good boyfriend.” You laughed a little shyly.

“Do I get my kiss now?”

He didn’t let you answer his question. He just claimed your lips in a soft and, at the same time, passionate kiss. You kiss him back.

“I thought you didn’t like amusement parks.” You said, breathing little by little.

“And, I still don’t like them. But, I didn’t ride anything, I was in a comfy tiger suit, giving balloons to the little kids and I passed all day seeing you, so it was a pretty good day.” He smiled.

“You were after me all day?” You seemed surprise and you ended laughing.

“All for you, yeobo!” He smiled softly and kissed you again, more softly, yet, deeply.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and subscribe! :D
Again, sorry for any grammar mistake.