Hae ... I love you

Im afraid there's no tomorrow for me ...

 

I was on my way to Hyukkie house , it was dark night and no one on the street. I just walk and humming a song from Super Junior ‘U’, after sometime walking, I realized that im not walking alone there’s  someone else with me. I try to walk a bit faster to make sure that I was wrong  but im not ,he is  following me. I take out my phone to call Hyukkie several but he’s not picking up so in the end  I just send him a massage. I was so scared, but I just walk.

But suddenly someone that following me grab me and take me to the dark alley. I try to scream but no chance there’s a party on the second floor of that dark alley and the music is to loud. A guy , the person who’s following me is a guy. He kiss me hungry-ly, I struggle to let my self go but he kept on kissing me when we’re out of air , he started to take my shirt off and unbuckle my belt and let my pant went to my ankle. He my cloth member  and trust his hard member in me without prepare me. He started to in and out of me making me begging him to stop but he ignored me. After several he inside me. He ride his organsm in me and pull out. He buckle his belt and take out something shine. I widened my eyes. It’s knife don’t tell me….Before I can finish my word he stab me at my chest.

***************************************************************************

I wake up from my dream, sweaty forehead and sweat all over me “OMG!~ it’s so scary… it’s seems so real” I rose down from my bed and went to bath room and went downstairs to have a breakfast. “Same nightmare Donghae?” my mom asked me after she saw my pale face. “Yeah , I don’t know why im having the same dream for almost 3 month after I couple with Hyukkie” I replied as I eat a bread.”It’s nothing Hae-ah just go to college and forget everything okay ?...” “okay” I answer.

Now im in college , usually Hyukkie will be busy in the morning. Everything went smooth-ly today and I just kept thinking about my nightmares these day it’s getting worst , what is this nightmare mean ??.. and because im scare of this nightmare I become clingy to Eunhyuk , I just want to hear that 3 words from him so if the dream is true i would never mind because I’ve heard it from him. The bell ringing signaling the end of college. I walking alone on the street thank god tomorrow is Saturday. “Hae ~” I heard someone called me. Is mile when I saw the figure “Hyukkie” I said.

He run to me and kissed me. “What are you thinking about ??...” he asked me concerned. “Look , I have that nightmare again Hyukkie: I said panic. “Shhh~” he put his forefinger to my lips “It’s was nothing , it just a nightmare” he cupped my face and kiss me again. We walk in silence but not akwards silence it was love silence “Hyukkie , please said I LOVE YOU to me once” I tried to coaxes him. “No, I’ll said if I want to. No need to tell me what to do Hae” he sigh “I’ll say it tomorrow” again he leave me alone at the street “Im afraid there’s no tomorrow for me Hyuk” I muttered. I was so stupid cause I made him angry but I just wanted him to say that word to me . I don’t know why im so scare very scared.I went home and eat. Then I told my mom I want to go to Hyukkie house, I called Hyukkie he’s not pick up the phone so I make a decision to go to his house to apologize. I kissed my mom and hugged her thight-ly and I felt like crying. And I wishper something to her.

It’s night already and im in my house. I didn’t mean to be mad at Hae but he keep asking me to say I LOVE YOU to him but I don’t want to . It’s not that I didn’t love him , I do but I don’t want to say that often it would be priceless. I want to make a surprise for  him tomorrow because tomorrow is his birthday. I want to make a surprise by say it infront of my friends and then if he ask me to say that one hundred times I will say it to him. My phone ringing it’s him but I didn’t pick up because I know he’ll asked me to say those thing to him I tried to sleep , my eyes heavy already but then I heard my phone ringing again but this time message and I sleep.

I wake up , by ringing phone it must be Hae. I smile when I looked at my ID screen.

Euhyuk: Hello, baby good morning? *Smile*

Unknown:Eunhuk?.. this is not Donghae, this is his mother. *Husky voice*

Eunhyuk:Oh~where’s Hae ??...today is his birthday right ??.. well don’t remind him about this…I’ll make a surprise for him. *Happy*

Hae’s mom : Eunhyuk?.. *Almost cry*

Eunhyuk: Yes ?. *Worried*

Hae’s mom : D-d-donghae’s d-died last night .. *Crying*

Eunhyuk:What??.. it can’t be … *Almost cry too*

Hae;s mom : It’s true … yesterday Hae said he wanted to go to your house and he didn’t get back home yesterday . And this morning the officer call and they told me they found Hae at the dark alley and he’s suspected by a guy and the guy who kill him s-stab Hae on his chest a-and he’s d-died. *Crying* .Hae’s now at hospital I’ll go and look for his corp.

Eunhyuk : I-I ---- *Speechless*

Hae’s mom :And Eunhyuk before Hae go to your house , he wishper this word to me for telling you.
“Hyukkie , I know you love me but I really wanted you to say those words for me but I know you won’t say it to me” after he said that I tried to prevent him to go to your house but he insist to go so I let him *Crying*

Eunhyuk : Im s-sorry…*crying*

Hae’s mom : It’s okay , maybe it’s his time. Goodbye Eunhyuk *Hung up*

            After Hae’s mom hung up I quick-ly check my phone “5 missed called and 2 massage”

From : Hae

To : Hyuk

Hyuk , im so scared there's someone following me and the street is so dark there's no body here if you got this message please reply me fast.

 

From Hae

To : Hyuk

Remember, no matter what heppend I love you and I always will …

 

I flipped off my phone .“Hae … I love you ~ I really do…” Tears fall from my eyes.

 

THE END ~ 

Comment please , this is my first time writing one-shot ... :)