Kangin is Back, and Well Heechul isn’t Very Happy about It

Kangin is Back, and Well Heechul isn’t Very Happy about It



"Look who has being discharged from army?" Heechul said with his mockery tone when he saw Kangin went inside their dorm.

"Hyung, I know you are a retard. But now, all I can say is that I miss you so much to get mad at you." Kangin practically run to Heechul to give him a hug.

"No! Don't come near me! You'll crush me into pieces with that fat body of yours now." Hearing what Heechul has said, Kangin stopped his attempt to give Heechul a bone-crashing-hug and quickly turned to go to his room, lips formed an oh-so-cute pout.

Leeteuk who has been standing there, witnessing these two was left dumbfounded. After giving Heechul a dissaproving look --and Heechul replied it with 'What? I do nothing!' And not so innocent face of him-- Leeteuk followed Kangin to his room.

.

Leeteuk creaked the door opened and felt extremely surprised when he found the light was out. He quickly find the switch and turn on the light. He never enjoy being surrounded by the darkness.

"Youngwoon-ah.." He shook Kangin's shoulder lightly. Kangin was lying in the bed with a blanket covered almost all of his body.

"Youngwoon ah, I'm finally can see you again and you are acting like this. This is not fair." Kangin was ignoring the man. Truthfully he was not mad to Heechul, he is just frustrated, being in the army for two years made his body's getting really fat, and he really disliked it.
"Okay, I'll leave you alone here then." Leeteuk prepared himself to leave. He didn't like being ignored, so very much.

"Wait hyung, don't leave. I'm sorry okay?" Kangin caught Leeteuk's wrist before the older man went out from his room.

"I’m just worry about the fact that I'm overweight. Shindong used to be the chubbiest one and now, I feel like we are switching place. Again." Kangin was still looked desperate.
Leeteuk sighed. Actually he had no problem of Kanging being fat, instead he found it cute. It feels like he hugs a bear, a cute one, and it felt so soft and nice when he lean on his back or chest. So, he had no problem with that.

"You don't have to mind Heechul's words that much. I love you just the way you are and I think the fans were more than agree to me." Leeteuk rubbed Kangin's arm gently.

"Never say that again right? Now just go sleep or you will have the freaking eyebags tomorrow." Leeteuk proceeding to left Kangin's room when suddenly he turned his back.

"You know Youngwoon ah, but I think Shindong is way more skinny than you were in the past now," before Kangin could say anything more, Leeteuk quickly shut the door, leaving the grumbling Kangin shouting at him.

.

“Yah, Youngwoon ah, I’m sorry for my words yesterday. I don’t know that you will be this concerned about it. I’m really sorry,” Heechul approached Kangin who was sitting in front of the television.

Kangin turned his head to Heechul, who has fidgeted in his feet. Heechul never apologized. he believed that he never need to do so. Kangin sighed, making Heechul apologized is a miracle itself so he won’t try his luck further by ignoring his plea.

“That’s fine hyung. I’m just over-thinking it too. I’m sorry too, hm?” Kangin looked at his hyung’s change of face.

“Okay, I forgive you. Now make me a ramen and bring it to my room.” Heechul was quickly went to his room while Kangin was stunned by his hyung’s behaviour.

He shook his head, “My, I can’t believe he is older than me.”

Before he could get up to make the ramen, he saw Leeteuk came to him with a big smile over his face. He throw him a question look and before he can ask, Leeteuk gave him an envelope.

“What is this, love?” Kangin cupped Leeteuk’s waist and opened the envelope. There written not so neat handwriting ‘HOW TO GET SLIMMED DOWN IN SEVEN WEEKS. Tips and Tricks by Yunho and Jaejoong <3~’ And Kangin watched in horror when he saw the equipments needed to slim down. There are whips, s, and to Kangin’s surprise there is even a horse, a freaking horse. What the hell?

“Yunho decided to write this for you. They both are so kind right?” Leeteuk gave Kangin a wide smile.

“Eh.. Jungsoo-hyung, do you know what Yunho has written?” Kangin asked Leeteuk worrily.

“Eh? Of course not.” Leeteuk shook his head and Kangin sighed in relief.

“You better never know then.”

.

“Who the hell broke my iPad?!” Heechul’s voice roared for the whole apartment to hear. Everyone started to gather in the living room.

“What happened hyung?” Eunhyuk was the first to ask.

“My iPad. Who touched it?” Heechul asked furiously to everyone while holding his now lifeless iPad.

“Nobody answered? Okay, I’m going to spread everything. About you four date each other,” he pointed Eunhyuk, Donghae, Leeteuk, and Kangin, “and you dated the famous DongbangShinki’s Changmin.” He pointed his finger at Kyuhyun who dropped his joystick, gasped in horror.

Kangin was fidgeting furiously in his seat. He didn’t want to admit it but he has to. “U..Uh So.. Sorry hyung. I push the screen too hard and well.. it broke.” He ended weakly and Kangin knew Heechul was trying his hardest to suppress his temper. And after the most awkward and deadly silent, Heechul took a very deep breath.

“Okay, I forgive you for know. Now you all can go. I want my beauty rest now.” Kangin sighed in relief.

“Oh Youngwoon-ah, why did you do that?” Leeteuk hugged Kangin gently.

“I don’t know, love. I think I was just being stronger and stronger these day.” Leeteuk laughed -hard- hearing what his boyfriend had said.

“Yeah, I think so too, honey.” Leeteuk nipped Kangin’s lips and his hands were hanging loosely around Kangin’s neck.

“I know love, I know. From your shameless moan when I do you rough last night, I exactly know that.” Leeteuk giggled cutely and hid his blushing face in Kangin’s board chest.

“Ugh hyung. Please stop that. People didn’t have to know your live right! And stop the PDA now. You make me want to puke.” Kyuhyun made a gagging gesture and turned to his computer again.

“Yah! You insolent kid!”

.

Kangin and Heechul was left alone in his dorm. Kangin, because he didn’t have anything to do yet. Heechul, because he felt like doing nothing.

“Ah I need to pee. Watch my iPhone and never touched it.” Heechun ran to the bathroom after sitting for hours, playing with his iPhone continuously.

“Ay, hyung!” Kangin replied boredly.

Suddenly, he watched as the phone blinking repeatedly. He took the phone and watched it. A call, form Hankyung-hyung. He was thinking he should give it to Heechul-hyung or just let it till it disconnect itself. Before he can decide it, a shout from Heechul was enough to startle him and made him dropped the phone.

“NO!” they both shout loudly and tried to catch the phone and Heechul bulged his eyes as he watched his precious iPhone fall to the floor, hard, and cracked into pieces.

They were speechless. Unable to say any words, unable to move. And Kangin was more than scared to shift his eyes to Heechul.

“My phone! Oh, for my beauty sake! You broke my iPhone! All my fanfictions were there! I should have listened to Jaejoong to create a backup to all my precious fanfics. I shoudn’t have saved it in phone memory. Oh my precious Hanchul and Yunjae and Jongkey fanfictions, I’m sorry I can’t protect you baby.” If Kangin was not in this kind of situation, he will laugh, hard. But now, he didn’t even dare to move his fingers.

“And you! What happened with you? Are you hanging out with Donghae too much? I’ll kill you after I mourn after my phone.” He shut his room’s door and Kangin was lef dumbfounded again. Why was he become Donghae these days?

.

“Hyung, I’m scared. I don’t know what to do and Heechul-hyung was super angry now. He didn’t even want to be in the same room as me. What should I do?”

Seeing his Kangin acting like a child made Leeteuk squealed with his cuteness. He pinched Kangin’s cheek, “It’s okay. I’ll try to talk to him/ You shouldn’t worry too much about it.”

Kangin looked at his boyfriend thankfully. Leeteuk always made his heart at ease with only at his words. He can also made his heart beat fast with just one his pout. Oh, how he loves him so much.

“You know Jungsoo, if I never meet you, I think I’m not going to be the me now. Thank you, always.” Kangin drew a line over Leeteuk’s face, making the other shivered.

“No, you don’t have to thank me, love.” Leeteuk smiled at his Kangin.

“But I want to.” Kangin leaned to Leeteuk’s face and before Leeteuk can question his action, their lips touched gently. It was almost like a featherly touch feeling. The sensation made Leeteuk grinning widely and Kangin slowly deepened their kiss.

And before he could do anything more than a kiss, Heechul’s thunder like voice roared to all over the building.

“WHO WAS BREAKING MY ING $200 HEADSET!!”



"...."





“Look, I’m sorry okay. I didn’t mean it.” Leeteuk could only laugh at that.


end.


A/N I'm really sorry for the lack of Kangteuk here. this is my first attempt to write a Kangteuk, and yes I am a walking fail and pardon my english (so much) /bows/
enjoy :D