Final

Mistake

|Kai's POV|
I once had a girlfriend. she was my life. she was my everything. but, everything ended between us because of my unacceptable mistake.

|Hyemi's POV|

It all started when it was going to be only a month before his official debut with s. Their group is called EXO. At first I was very happy for him, living his dreams, which is to be a singer. But, as days go by, everything between us is falling apart. He became really busy with his debut, that he doesn't even check up on me, if I'm doing fine or what. But, I just considered that he was just really busy becuse of his debut and all, so I just tried to forget about it.

days passed by, we were still the same. But, this time, we don't have any contacts at all. I was getting really worried about him, if he still love me or what. I tried calling him, but he won't pick up, I got all fed up and just went to SMent Building, and go to his practice room, I peeked on the door, that is quite open, and saw Kai kissing a girl. I looked away and slide down on the floor, I just cried there, playing back in my mind what I just saw inside. I peeked again and they're still kissing, I grew irritated of what's happening so I shouted at them. "YAH!!!" They both pulled away at each other immediately and Kai came running to me. "Baby, it's not what you think, she pushed her self to me, I was trying to push her away. Baby, please believe me." He beg. I didn't care about what he said, "Is this why you won't answer my calls? Is this why you won't even dare check up on me?? because you're busy making out with her!?? Oppa!!! wae...? wae!!???" I started to cry again, thinking of what just happened a while ago. He started to hug me, tightly. "Baby, I promise, I wasn't making out with her, She just pushed herself to me, You're the one I love baby.. please know that.." He started caressing my back then kissed me on my head. ''Oppa... I'm tired..." I said. "Let's get you home baby.'' He said, ''I'm tired of everything, let's break up'' I Continued. He seemed shocked, then started shaking me, "WHAT!!?? You can't break-up with me.. You love me right!? and I love you too. please.. let's not break-up, I can't live without you!" He said. "I do love you, but, I've had enough of this crap. It's better for us to separate, try to realize what made me break up with you, This is going to be the last time I'll say this to you... I Love you.. " I finished my sentence with a tear escaped on my eyes and left the building. I hope he'll try to think out everything. No matter what, he's still always be my first and last love.

|Kai's POV|

"I do love you, but, I've had enough of this crap. It's better for us to separate, try to realize what made me break up with you, This is going to be the last time I'll say this to you... I Love you.. " Hyemi said, with a tear escaping from her eye then she left the building. What she told me made me think back, from the time I told her I'm going to debut in one month, The time that we lost contact and to the time we had no contact at all. It all came to my mind, that, right now, I'm already longing for her. I don't know what made me act like she doesn't exist but, right now, that I don't have her anymore, it all came to my senses that I really need her by my side. I was a fool for doing that to her, but I can't do anything anymore. Everything ended like that. I hope she'll be happy with her life, I hope she'll know, that she was my first and last love.

"Yeah, I finally realize, that I'm nothing without you. I was so wrong. Forgive me'' - Bigbang, Haru Haru.