S E V E N T H

Our Dream. Our Love

 

Back to real life again…

Hyun Joong already in Seoul again after his overseas schedule, and when comeback he has some talk show schedule, and he also get involve with the comeback planning. When the issues already settled and official, he will talk to his band mates.

Young Saeng busy with his own schedule, and they already two weeks didn’t see each other after one day romance in Tokyo. They only can manage to share the feeling by phone.

After shooting for one talk show, Hyun Joong goes home tiredly. He’s already had dinner and prepare for nice bath time before go to sleep.

His phone vibrate and he look at the screen, smiling.

“Yeoboseyo, baby…”

“Joongie…how is your day?”

“Like usual, tiring, but it’s okay, how about you?”

“Not much, I only have to prepare for tomorrow ‘happy together’,” said Young Saeng.

“You already at your bed, don’t you?”

“Yeah…”

“Same with me.”

“Ah, Joongie, uri dongsaeng wants to meet up again, for Kyu Jongie birthday?”

“When?”

“This weekend? In Kyu Joongie house,” said Young Saeng.

Hyun Joong look at his schedule and sigh.

“Why do you sighing?”

“”I have a schedule that day.”

“Ah…the other already agreed with the day,” Young Saeng.

“What should I do, baby?”

“Don’t worry, Kyu Jongie will understands, I’ll tell him tomorrow.”

“I’m really sorry, I want to go, but the schedule is about our plan,” said Hyun Joong.

“Jinja? Okay, don’t worry neh, I’ll definitely support you,” said Young Saeng.

“I know, thank you babe.”

“Hyun Joongie…”

“De?”

“Sing for me…a lullaby…please…”

Hyun Joong smiled, than he starts singing Bogoshipda.

“Sangie? Baby?”

He don’t listen anything beside the soft snores that make he smiled.

“Good night baby, dream of me tonight,” said Hyun Joong, and he himself yawning and soon already sleep tight.

>>><<< 

Hyun Joong walks fast to his car, while his hang grab his i-phone, calling his lover. Look at his wrist watch is almost 5 pm.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Sangie ah, you’re already at Kyu Jong’s?’

“Yes, me and Hyung Jun, wae?”

“My schedule is already ended but something’s came up so I’m not sure I can be there but I’ll try.”

“Eeh? Some important thing?”

“Yes, I’ll tell you later.”

“Hyun Joong ah, come on, I have another schedule tonight,” Jaejoong’s voice heard.

“Hyun Joong ah, who’s that?” ask Young Saeng.

“Jaejoong hyung, okay, I’ll call you later, neh? Saranghae.”

“Saranghae,” said Young Saeng softly, frown.

Hyun Joong cut the line and get in his car, while Jaejoong already inside.

They want to go to Jaejoong’s apartment building to settle everything about the house that Hyun Joong will buy.

Meanwhile, at Kyu Jong’s…

Young Saeng closes his phone and keeps silent. Hyung Jun busy with the game, while waiting for Jung Min, didn’t aware about his hyung reaction after receive the phone call from their leader. Not for Kyu Jong.

“Hyung, help me with the food, would you?” ask Kyu Jong

“Eh? Ah…de…”

Then the two goes to kitchen and doing a cook and prepare everything in silent. Kyu Jong look at his hyung, a bit smile.

“Hyung…may I ask you something?”

“De..”

“Are you going out with Hyun Joong hyung?”

The question makes Young Saeng startled.

“Eeh?”

“Hyung…”

Young Saeng looks at Kyu Jong eyes and know that he can’t keep the secret from his dongsaeng any longer.

“Deh,” said Young Saeng, nodding.

“Jinja?!! Waah! Finally!” said Kyu Jong.

“Sshh…”

“Wae? Don’t tell me Hyun Joong hyung want to keep this as a secret even for us?”

“No, it’s not him, it’s me…”

“Deeh? Waeyo?”

“Just because…”

“What?”

“I embarrass.”

“What do you mean? You embarrass having a good boyfriend like leader hyung?”

“Not like that…just…you know…about the awkward thing, the rumors, the fanfic…”

“Fanfic? What about fanfic?”

“You know…a lot of them pairing him with maknae…and I’m worried that if the fans know about us they’ll be disappointed…and…hate me?”

Kyu Jong look at his hyung, amused. No he really sure who’s the girl in their relationship.

“Hyung…the fanfic is fans imagination, so they have a right to make a pairing with their imagination, but your relationship is real, and I guess if the fans know about this, they’ll accept it.”

“But not all of them,” said Youn Saeng.

“I know, and that’s not big deal as long as you happy with leader hyung, ne?”

Young Saeng nodded but Kyun Jong still see the sadness in his hyung eyes.

“Hyung, what is it?”

“Joongie…”

“What about him?”

“He call me to tell me that there’s something important which maybe prevent him to come to this meeting.”

“And? You knew about his hectic schedule, right?”

“When I told him about today’s plan, he only said that maybe he can’t attend because his schedule, but he call me to tell me that he’s already wrap up today schedule and suddenly they have some important thing.”

“And I’m sure that you’ll understand and not sulking like this,” said Kyu Jong.

“But…”

“But…?”

“He’s with Jaejoong hyung.”

Kyu Jong look at his hyung, little bit confused.

“Lately he keep meet up with Jaejoong hyung despite they hectic schedule,” said Young Saeng.

“Are you still jealous of Jaejoong hyung? You know that they’re only in brotherly relationship, right?”

“Yeah… I just feel that Joongie try to keep a secret from me that involved Jaejoong hyung.”

In the past, Young Saeng once tell the interviewer in one talk show that he little bit angry with Hyun Joong for his leader relationship with Jaejoong, which is Young Saeng sunbae at his former agency before join in DSP and met with Hyun Joong. Young Saeng ‘s the one who introduced Jaejoong to Hyun Joong but later the relationship between Hyun Joong and Jaejoong became more closed  than the relationship between Young Saeng and Jaejoong. Young Saeng claimed that Hyun Joong snatched away Jaejoong from him.

At that time, Young Saeng spoke up in jokingly manner, but one person knows the truth. Kyu Jong knew that Young Saeng words on his lips different from his heart. The truth is, Young Saeng jealous on the closeness between the two because he started to feel something for his leader. He really feel comfort with the leader précised around him, despite the awkwardness that shown up.

“Hyung, I believe that Hyun Joong hyung won’t ever hurting  you with some secret, he love you so much, but we know him, sometimes he’ll doing what’s on his mind right then and there and will told us, and in this matter will told you, later,” said Kyu Jong.

“I know…ahh…Kyu Jong ah, why I feel so insecure like this? The more I spending time with him, the more I feel so much in love with him…am I that weak?”

“You’re not weak, you’re just in love.”

Young Saeng blushing.

“Btw, how long?”

“What?”

“You and hyung?”

“Right after I explained about the rumors.”

“Jinja? Woow..”

“What woow?” ask Hyung Jun coming in with Jung Min.

“Hey, you arrived, how come we didn’t hear a ring of bell?”ask Kyu Jong

“Because you too serious speak with Young Saeng hyung?” answer Hyung Jun.

“Aah…right.”

“So…URI LEADER didn’t show up again?’ said Jung Min.

“He has schedule tonight, I already told you that, and he call me before,” said Kyu Jong.

“Yeah, right,” mocked Jung Min.

“What do you say, Jung Min ah?” ask Hyung Jun.

“I saw him, outside of the broadcast.”

“And? You didn’t greet him?”

“No, my car is just arrive when he left the parking lot, with Jaejoong hyung already inside his car.”

“How do you know?”

“About what?”

“About Jaejoong hyung,” said Kyu Jong.

“Because I saw him get inside leader’s car while leader still on phone, maybe called you,” said Jung Min.

“So?” ask Young Saeng.

“What do you means, hyung?”

“So, he’s with Jaejoong hyung didn’t prove that he’s lying, he has a schedule with Jaejoong hyung,” said Young Saeng. Kyu Jong look at him, surprised.

“How do you know? O yes, I remember that for him now only you and Kyu Jongie is his band mates,” said Jung Min, sarcastic.

“Because he’s with me,” said Young Saeng, straightly.

Kyu Jong looks at his hyung, smile gently, while the other two stunned, dumbfounded.

“What do you mean?” ask Hyung Jun.

“He’s with me, together…”

“Together…”

“As…a couple..”

Hyung Jun’s eyes widen and Jung Min shocked.

“WHAT??? HOW? FOR HOW LONG?” said Hyung Jun and Jungmin, in unison.

Young Saeng closed his ear with his hand while Kyu Jong laugh out loud look at his two dongsaengs expression.

“Aish…we talk after the dinner, ne,” said Kyu Jong.

Right after dinner, they sit in counch in the livingroom, and Hyung Jun immediately ask for his hyung explanation.

Finally, Young Saeng tell them about his relationship with Hyun Joong. He know that Hyun Joong won’t mind that he told they dongsaeng by himself.

“But…why with the secrecy?” ask Hyung Jun.

“I bet that’s leader will,” said Jung Min.

“No. That’s my will,” said Young Saeng then explained the reason.

“So, why now you decided to open up, hyung?” ask Jung Min.

“Because you keep misunderstand about everything Hyun Joong’s done, I speak not as his partner, but at his band mates, we knew him for so long, we have to trust him for a little more, it won’t hurt us,” said Young Saeng, gently.

Jung Min doesn’t say anything. He’s in deep thought about what his hyung said. Hyung Jun nodding his head for agreeing his hyung, while Kyu Jong pats his hyung shoulders gently. Only he, who knows what inside Young Saeng’s minds right now. He know, the words from Jung Min before, about the leader and Jaejoong thing, affecting his hyung’s heart and mind.

The ring of bell broke the silent pregnant before. Kyu Jong sees the video phone and startled.

“Hyung!”

>>><<< 

a/n : you know who's coming, right..? sorry have to cut in here, because it'll too long to write in one chapter...mianhe... I'll try to update this night... I have to do my homework...thank you