F I F T H

Our Dream. Our Love

 

Hyun Joong wake up about 10 am, by good smell of food made by Jaejoong. Yoochun and TOP already wake up, but still with heavy eyes.

“Take a bath now, and after that drink this honey water,” said Jaejoong, to his dongsaengs, who immediately obeyed him.

When time like this, Jaejoong’s motherly mood always showing up, and if his dongsaengs not obeyed him they have to prepare they life to receive some punishment from him like have to do the cleaned up or didn’t had their meal only get a piece of toast, while the other had a completed meals. And Jaejoong’s cooked known especially delicious, even the food smells will make mouth watering, and stomach growling.

After the brunch, the ringer of Hyun Joong cellular make him up from his seat, going to his room where the cellphone is. He saw the name and smile.

“Yeoboseyo, good morning Yong Jun hyung,” said Hyun Joong to his company president which considering him as his younger brother so ask Hyun Joong just called him with hyung and not sajangnim.

“Good morning, Hyun Joong ah, do you have time to dinner tonight? We have to meet with some people,” said Yong Jun.

“Yes, I have time.”

“Okay, we meet up in usual place, 7.00 pm.”

“Okay, hyung, I’ll be there.”

Hyun Joong cut the connecting, and go back to livingroom to chit chatting for a while with the other three, before they have go back to reality, which mean a busy schedule.

“Your cute lover calling?” ask Jaejoong.

“Nop! Yong Jun hyung.”

“Aah, back to reality neh? Busy busy busy…”

“Yeah, same with you.”

“Hyun Joong ah, why you didn’t go to Japan to watch his performance?” ask Yoochun, curious.

“Yes hyung, you said your schedule will started again the day after tomorrow,” sai T.O.P.

“He was busy with other things,” said Jaejoong, smirk mischievously.

“What other things? I feel a fishy thing here,” said Yoochun.

Hyun Joong just smile, he know that Jaejoong won’t tell anything about apartment thing.

“Hyung?” ask T.O.P, also got curious now.

“No, just some business with my sajangnim, we have to meet up this evening, and tomorrow I have to prepare for my new schedule,” said Hyun Joong, sighing.

The other three look at him with amused and mischievous smile.

“Aigoo…uri Hyun Joongie get love sick…just like a teenager boy,” said Jaejoong, teasing.

“Yup! Because he’s too stupid!” said T.O.P

“YAH!” shouted Hyun Joong, give his dongsaeng smacked on his biceps.

“Yeah, waiting for 5 long years before realizing own feeling, and most of all that long years meet almost every day…hmm…” said Yoochun.

“YAH!!” Hyun Joong can’t say anything, because that’s the truth.

“Shuush…don’t teasing him again,” said Jaejoong, but still with mischievous eyes.

“Hyung start it first!!” his three dongsaengs shout together.

Jaejoong just covering his ear, laughing. Finally the other three join to laugh. The truth is, they still want to spending time together like this, but they have to back to reality and have to wait for another months to meet up again like this. Brotherly loves give them so much encouragement indeed.

^^^___^^^

Flashback little time…

In Japan…  that nights

Young Saeng lays his body on the bed, keep looking at the watch, restless. Today is the day that his Hyun Joong spent a time with his best friends.

Young Saeng know them for sure, he closed enough to  Jaejoong before had to move to different company. He also knew that Hyun Joong relationship with the three just like a brothers, so closed and still be respectfully to each others.

Young Saeng knows that Hyun Joong and friend’s won’t do anything bad, because after all they had to maintain their image, and they’re really not such a bad boy, so they’ll just going to drinks and talks.

But, because the past trauma, which was involve his first kissed with his now boyfriends, Young Saeng really worries if somehow Hyun Joong involve with such a game. Young Saeng can’t imagine if Hyun Joong indeed had a kissed with others because some games.

“Aarrgh! You have to believe him!” said Young Saeng, to himself.

But with the exhausting schedule, and that they in long distance, and almost ten days not see each others, make Young Saeng really missed his man. Young Saeng grab his cellular, but he told himself that he can’t disturbed Hyun Joong quality time with his best friends. He didn’t want to become some y boyfriends.

“But I missed you so much,” Young Saeng whined, hug his cellular with their picture as the wallpaper tightly to his chest.

He startled when his device vibrate. He look at the screen and his eyes wide open.

“Hubby…”

Young Saeng open the message, just short message but make Young Saeng heart flustered.

“Sangie, baby, goodnight, sleep tight neh…see you soon…saranghae.”

“Na do saranghae,” Young Saeng whispered and reply the message, and go to sleep with his cellular still in his chest.

In Korea…

Hyun Joong still can manage to open his cellular to read the message before really passed out.

“Bogoshipda.. Saranghae…”

Hyun Joong sleeps with smile in his face.

^^^___^^^

a/n : short chapter...mianhe...I have to go to school now...