Stop Being Too Nice

Too Nice For Your Own Good

Suho doesn't know what he was supposed to think or how he was suppoesd to feel.  Lay hadn't contacted him once since EXO-M left for China.  They were a few times when EXO-K and EXO-M would chat through webcam but Lay would only say a few words and nothing directly to Suho.
 

Then one day, EXO-M came back to Korea.  They were going to stay in Korea for three.  On the first day, they are allowed to take a rest from their flight and just to simply hang out with the EXO-K members.  On the second day, they  are going to practice hard.  On the third day, they would do the actual performance.  Then a few hours after the performance, the EXO-M members would leave right back to China.
 

The moment EXO-M arrived at the EXO-K dorm, Kai and Luhan were immediately wrapped in each other's arms and sharing kisses.  The others complain about not liking what they see and told them to get a room which they instantly did so and locked themselves for hours which left the others to have a friendly reunion.
 

"Are you okay?"  Lay asked Suho.  He only looked at Suho the moment he arrived in the EXO-K.  He observed how Suho watched Kai and Luhan being all lovey-dovey before disappearing to a room but unlike before when he could easily see if Suho was hurt, Suho was only had an indifferent expression on his face so Lay wasn't sure if Suho really didn't feel anything at all or if he was just masking the pain.
 

Then Suho glared at him and punched Lay's arm.  Not a playful punch but a real one.  Luckily, Lay was able to hold himself back from shouting in pain or worse squeaking like a girl.  "What the heck?!"  Lay asked as he held his arm was that in pain.  Luckily, his costumes always involved long sleeves because he was sure that a bruise would be forming on where Suho just punched him.
 

"Is there a rule where you are not supposed to talk to me when you're all the in China?!  You haven't contacted me even once and you didn't even talk to me in the group webcam."  Suho wasn't okay but the reason why he wasn't okay was not because of Kai and Luhan being all lovey-dovey.  It was purely Lay's fault why Suho wasn't okay.
 

Suho went to his own room but he wasn't fast enough to lock it so Lay was still able to slip inside the room.  The other members were surprised when they witnessed Suho and Lay fighting and from what they heard, they couldn't help but assume that the two were having a lovers' quarrel which made it all the more surprising because they had no idea that Suho and Lay were in a relationship.
 

Lay locked the door behind him so that the other members wouldn't be able to disturb them.  He needed a private conversation with Suho.  They had a lot of talking to do to make up for the days they haven't talked and have been apart for so long.  "I'm sorry.   I saw how Luhan can be miserable sometimes from being apart from Kai so I thought it'll be better for you if you fall in love with someone who is in Korea.  Someone who you could see, talk and touch everyday and not someone who is miles away in China."
 

"Didn't I tell you before that I hate it when you're being too nice?"  Suho placed his hand on Lay's arm, purposely squeezing the part where he had punched earlier causing Lay to wince in pain.  "I already had my heart broken once by Luhan.  Don't you go breaking my heart too, Yixing."
 

Hearing Suho call him by his real name showed how serious Suho was being.  He stared at Suho disbelievingly.  "Are you saying that I have your heart all along? But I didn't even do anything to try to make you fall for me.  I haven't even spoken to you.  I was far away in China."
 

"Luhan had been the one living inside my heart but then he left so I thought I couldn't entertain anyone else in my heart.  Then you came in unannounced and decided to bring it along with you in China.  I was confused with my feelings when you left for China but after a lot of thinking, some unknown feeling started to build up inside of me.  I missed you so much before realizing that I didn't miss Luhan at all.  For some reason, seeing Luhan in the group webcam didn't even my heart flutter but seeing you, made me all happy only to be disappointed because you wouldn't talk to me.  What I feel for you... it's no longer wanting to return your feelings out of pity or just to be nice to you.  I already fell for you."  Suho just realized that he was actually giving out a long speech as a confession and started to blush.
 

"I didn't know I was hurting you.  I'm sorry."  Lay moved closer and hugged Suho.  He inhaled the familiar scent that he liked so much on Suho's hair and hoped that his kisses would be enough to make up his mistake and heal the hurt in Suho's heart.
 

There was a soft knock on the door with Chen's voice behind it.  "We're going out for lunch.  Are you guys coming?"
 

They didn't want their kiss to end but unfortunately, it had to.  "Let's have lunch with the others since it's not everyday we can have lunch with the rest of the members then we can spend the rest of the afternoon together.  What do you say?"  Lay suggested.
 

Suho nodded.  "I'd like that."  He reached out to fix Lay's hair.  Lay's hairstyle was ruined by the same hand awhile ago when they kissed.
 

They went out of the room to find out that it wasn't only Chen standing behind the door but the rest of the members as well except for Kai and Luhan who were probably busy ing in the other room.  "Were you guys listening to our conversation?"  Lay asked.
 

"No."  The rest of the members chorused, obviously denying.
 

But Tao being the cute and honest maknae he was, "Since when have you guys been a couple?"  Then he winced slightly at being elbowed by Xiumin at the side.
 

Suho blushed at the question then he felt Lay's arm wrapping around his waist, pulling him closer to the other.  "Just now."  Lay replied.
 

"What?!" Suho exlaimed in surprise.  "You didn't even asked me to be your--"
 

"Do I even need to ask after you gave me such a long confession a while ago which all of them heard by the way?"  Lay pointed out the obvious.
 

Suho stayed silent and continued to blush.  Kris decided to break the mood by telling the members to get their butts out of the dorm because he was hungry already.  They mostly left alone the new couple who were following the members a few steps behind.
 

Suho and Lay were holding hands and just enjoying the moment because something as simple as holding hands is a precious memory for them to hold on to when it's time for them to be apart again in different countries.

 

THE END

A/N:  Finally done <3 If you guys want to read more then sad to say, this fic really ends here.   But don't worry, I plan to write another EXO fic with a different pairing soon so please look forward to that.  Don't forget to comment please ^_^