Chapter 1

17 And Married

 

Chapter 1: We're getting married!

IU's POV

Ring...ring...ring...

Every student ran out of the classroom, shouting:

"YAY! SCHOOL'S OUT!"

I shook my head and walked out of the classroom, heading towards the library. When I was almost there, someone pushed me to the ground. I winced in pain and saw the Queenkas of the school, Min-Ah, Sang-Mi, and Hana.

"Haha! Look at the nerd who is heading to the library again!" Min-Ah, the leader, said and rolled her eyes.Sang-Mi and Hana then laughed. I ignored them and stood up, brushed my skirt, and walked away from those 3 so-called Queenkas.

"Babo!" They chorused and I could hear their laughter behind me. I rolled my fists and walked to the library. I then walked towards a seat and sat down, taking out my books and started reading them.

4 hours passed.... 

"Ahh!" I yawned as I stretched my arms. It was already 6:00. "Oh no!" I screamed. The librarian glared at me. I apologised and ran out of the library.

"I forgotten that today umma told me that I had an important date with another family! I haven't got a dress or put up make up on! And it starts at 8:00! OTTOKAE?!" I screamed. Suddenly an idea flashed into my mind. "I know!" I jumped in joy. "I'll get Seunga unnie to help me!" I then called Seunga the situation and that I was going to her house.

At Seunga unnie's house

"So let me get this straight... you are in need of a dress and a huge makeover?" Seunga unnie asked, looking at me with goldfish eyes.

"Ne! And fast! Can you help me? Please, Seunga unnie!" I pleaded with her. She thought about it for a moment, and finally said:

"Ne!"

After half an hour...

"Wa! You look like a princess, Jieun!" Seunga unnie exclaimed. I looked at her and saw myself in the mirror. WOW! I screamed in my mind. I look totally like a princess!

"Quick!" Seunga unnie exclaimed. "Jieun, you only have half an hour more to go before your important date starts!" She winked at me and I blushed. After thanking her, I rushed to my house and found my parents and another pair of parents talking, while their hot and handsome son was watching television. I found myself drooling. My umma snapped me out of my thoughts.

''Wa! My JiJi looks so perfect today!'' She exclaimed. The other pair of parents gushed, at how beautiful I was. While their son just sat there, continuing watching television. I greeted the other pair of parents while I heard their son mumbling something.

My parents and his parents couldn't hear him, but I could. He said:

"She's quite cute."