Chap. 6

More Than Words...

L Kim

Miss A's Suzy - Infinite's L date for real

Again after dinner together near from KBS building, now Miss A Suzy have a date with Infinite member L in his dorm. Netizen caught maknae Miss A Suzy goes to Infinite dorm. Isn’t them really dating?

In the moment netizen also saw B2ST JunHyung come to Infinite dorm, and go out together with a girl who look-like T-Ara maknae JiYeon.

This respond by Netizen :

“They are cute together I like them. Hope they really dating”.

“JunHyung, WooHyun and JiYeon reunion, they knew each other before debut. But Suzy? I don’t know”.

“I’m curious, it’s like a drama” and many more.

 

Suzy POV.

I read the news in internet, so netizen caught me again. I read the comment and it make me hurt. Why they give a negative coment to me? but not with JiYeon unnie, It’s not fair.

“Yah, their comment make me hurt”

“So? I warn you not to go to his dorm, but you didn’t listen your Unnie” Fei Unnie said.

“It’s all my fault? But why they don’t give negative comment to JiYeon?”

“You Jealous to her? Everybody knew she close with some of Infinite member, not like you” Jia unnie said.

“No one in my side now?”

“Emmm… Mianhae Suzy-ah I think Unniedeul is right” Min Unnie who always in my side also agree with them.

 I back to my room and leave my unnie. I take my phone and composing message to someone.

 

To : Lovely L Oppa

Oppa don’t you check internet?

 

From : Lovely L Oppa

Ne. I’m sorry I have schedule now. I’ll text you latter.

 

Suddenly my phone was rings again.

 

From : JiYeon Unnie

Suzy-ah are you Ok? I’m worry about you.

 

To : JiYeon Unnie

Don’t worry I’m fine. Thanks Unnie

 

In the other side.

Myungsoo POV.

I really don’t care about the news, in the fact I’m not dating with her. My phone was ring and it’s from Suzy, I really really don’t wanna bashing the news, so I text her if I have schedule.

Mianhae Suzy-ah, I just want to be alone I thought to myself.

“Myungsoo are you Ok?” Yoel hyung ask to me.

“Me, I’m ok hyung. Don’t you go today hyung?”

“No, I just wanna take a rest before go to our schedule tomorrow. Btw about the news…” He paused.

“That I really don’t care, actually I’m not dating with her. You know that right?”

“Ne, I know that Myungie” He smile.

 

I lay my body in the bed and look at ceiling of my room. Yoel hyung follow me and lay down his body beside me.

“Myungie can I ask something to you?” Yoel hyung asked.

“Ne, what do you want to know?”

“Don’t you have a feeling to Suzy?”

“Me? I don’t know, but I think not. Wae hyung?”

“Nope just asked. I just don’t wanna you involved in any scandal”

“Ne hyung, I also don’t want make a scandal with someone”

 

“How about if you have scandal with another girl who come yesterday beside her?” He give me a weird question.

“What do you mean hyung?” I asked confused.

“Aisshh this child, don’t act like you don’t know what I mean boy” he give me a weird smile and raised her eyebrow.

“Hyung… I really don’t like you now. Go away from my room! Hush hush” I push him out from my room.

“Hahhahhaha” I can hear he laugh.

“Aisssh annoying hyung” I mumbled.

 

To be Continued...