Prioritizing What Could Have Been

Prioritizing What Could Have Been

I remember the first day I met you. Signing your heart out, and all I could do was look at you dumbfounded asking myself how can such a powerful voice come from such a small man? Nevertheless, you are talented and sometimes I feel that you don't see that yourself. 

Something that I like about you is your kind and caring nature. The way you were accepting of me in the beginning in spite of most of the members not wanting me and making sure that I knew that. How you cooked for all of us, even when it was my job to do so. 

You compliment everyone, especially me, even when I don't need such compliments because I know that I am handsome, an amazing singer, and just the epitome of perfection. But when you do compliment me, my whole world stops, and all I can see is your beautiful smile, and I have to remind myself to breathe.  
 
Even though you struggle with your image, I like everything about you. From your high cheekbones to your small
rosebud lips, I am enchanted by your beauty.  
 
Like a flower blooming in the spring, that is how my love bloomed for you. 
 
I laugh at myself every time I remember being anxious while confessing my love to you, not knowing that you felt 
the same way. 
 
Our first kiss was magical. I remember you tasting like peppermint and strawberries, and to me, it was heaven. 
 
Our time together shall forever be engraved in my memory. 
 
Ryeowook it was great loving you, but it was foolish of me to hope for society to be willing to accept our type 
of relationship. I wish I could have stood up against everyone who was against us, but I was not ready to be 
judged so harshly, and for that I have to apologize. 
 
But now that you are gone, I realize my priorities were wrong. 
 
You should have always been my first priority.