Our Journey

An ELFs Story

 

She who loves someone who maybe will never knew her. She who cried bucket of tears that will never be known. She who smiled like the sun even though she knew that it can't be seen by him. She who had sleepless nights just to see their new music video. She who helped him through ups and downs even though she knew they can never help her. She who loves 15 gorgeous boys that will never knew her existence. Those 15 boys know her as an ELF, Just an ELF. And there it all began.

 

She is just a normal teenage girl, she loves the mere fact that she is breathing, She loves Everything. She has an almost simple life. ALMOST.

Before, She was introduced to the world of craziness where she belonged to now, She asked her friend, “Why bother listening to music that you don’t even understand?” She soon regretted asking that question because now, She completely fallen for the so-called “Music you can’t even understand”.

She liked few groups, But one day in the near end of 2005, a group of 12 young men captured her heart. The day November 6, 2005 and the group called Super Junior completely made their way to the young girl’s heart.

 

May 27, 2006

 

An angel matched with a voice from heaven joined the group and made it shine more brightly, The man called Cho Kyuhyun made his entrance to a whole new world.

 

From the start she knew it’ll be impossible for these 13 boys to know her existence. She knew they can’t return the endearing love and sacrifice she did for them. She knew the love between Singers and their fans is The Worlds’ Saddest Love, But that fact won’t matter.

 

June 25, 2006

 

The group of 13 boys finally won the award their working hard for since their debut. Everyone shed tears of joy from the Leader to ELFs. By the end of 2006 they won the new best group award. An award you can get once in a lifetime. You can only be new once right? That made ELFs and Super Junior’s heart flutter, tears were shed, Smiles made their way unto ELFs and the 13 boys lovely lips. What a good start indeed.

We thought there will only be Sunny days, but that’s impossible. In life, sometimes you need rain or even storms to see the Rainbow. And that happened to that young girl and her 13 oppas

One day while surfing the net, The young fangirl or most likely called ELF, read an article which really broke her fangirl heart into millions.

“Super Junior’s Kim Heechul’s femoral region broken due to car accident” Upon reading the article she broke down, one of her lovely oppas are hurt. She knew she wasn’t the only one weeping her 12 oppas are surely hurt too, but she stayed strong, she stayed strong for them. But that was not yet the end of their struggles that was just a warm up for them. A preparation for something much bigger.

 

April 19, 2007

 

The nightmare that ELFs faced, The Storm that is so strong that they almost didn’t survive. Their biggest fear made its way to their lives

 

“4 Super Junior members car accident” “Super Junior Kyuhyun and Leeteuk critical”

 

She prayed, prayed to whoever may listen above. Please let them stand up and perform onstage again, Please let us see those dashing smiles again, Please let us listen to those angelic voices again. Please let them be safe.

Just like a miracle We survived although a big scar was left they continued, Kyuhyun miraculously survived, Kyuhyun once again face a Whole new world.

 

2 more members added,Kibum’s absence, Hangeng’s Lawsuit and Kangin’s Enlisting. Those are few obstacles they’ve been through. The once 13 member group continued their rise to fame even though only 10 were left. They continued shining, they aged but they’re still dashing as ever.  With the absence of the 3 they stayed strong, they stayed strong for ELFs, They continued to perform, to smile, to dance, to sing . They continued to prove the world that they’re not just the “auto tuned” idols but they are someone worth watching and worth having sleepless nights. They proved to the whole world who they are.

 

She who have been there since the beginning witness it all, She who served as their pillar of strength, She who cried countless times, She who smiled together with them, She who helped them rise to where her oppas are right now, She who made their dreams come true, She who suffered more than anyone else, She who was hurt much than anyone else, She who promised to believe in their love Is still the girl she was 6 years ago. That girl that was with them from the beginning and promised to stay with them forever is now someone you can’t just look down unto. She is not just a nobody anymore, She is an ELF, Call her a martyr for loving someone that doesn’t know she existed, she won’t care, She knew her love is not worthless, She love someone worth fighting and suffering for, She love Super Junior and she knows that loving them, crying for them, smiling for them, and believing in them is not worthless instead it is more than worth it. Leader once said It’s not an end but an AND, She believed in that that’s why that ELFs love for them will never END.