Eighth Photo : Couples

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

"I am happy for the both of you."

"We broke up."


"Here change... *hands over the uniform for work*.. there's the changing room" Taejun pointed to a door.

"A SKIRT?!?! Are you serious??" I complained looking at the uniform.

He crossed his arms. "T a k e it or L e a v e it" His eyes scared me to death. I blinked at him and pouted. "Arasso." I head to the changing room. Luckily I found a pair of leggings with it. 

"How do I look?" I twirled to show Taejun my uniform. "You look great... You look so beautiful bestfriend.." He smiled. I laughed.

"You missed me that much? Wow, even I didn't expect that cute little girl would turn out to be a beautiful young lady" I praised myself.

"Yeah, I missed you that much.. let give you a bear hug." He opened his arms and I run like a little kid who missed his mom.

"Don't worry.. I also didn't expect that soooo cute and clumsy little boy would be a very very handsome dorky guy." I mumbled in his chest.

"Okayyy!! That's enough skinship... Taejun, I am happy you brought your girlfriend here but you still have to work!!" The manager separated us.

I smiled. "Mianhe *bow* Song Jeesun-imnida. I am here to take the job and I am just Taejun's bestfriend.. it's just we haven't seen each other for a long time" The manager nodded.

"Arasso, you're hired. Park Jinyoung. call me JY. I am the manager here. Now go to work!...oh and remove that wanted sign thingy." He walked away pointing at the poster. 

===Walking home 9pm===

"So, Taejun.. you going home now?" I asked him biting my lip. I haven't told him the fact that I am living at L's. I think he thinks my aunt has a house here in Seoul. I should tell him because 1. I don't know the way to L's house 2. I don't wanna get lost 3. Even if I ride a taxi and tell the driver to the famous Kim's residence.. I don't have money. Soooo hope he doesn't freak.

"Mind calling me 'oppa'?" I was about to popped out.

"Ummm, Taejun.. I know you are like months older than me and you are my bestfriend but NO." He pouted but accepted it.

"Ofcourse I'm going home, why are you still going somewhere? You better go home too, it's already 9 in the evening." He looked at me.

"Umm, Taejun..." I hesistantly started.

"Hmmm?"

"IDONTKNOWTHEWAYHOMEANDILIVEATL'SHOUSE" 

"Dude, seriously? You expect me to understand what you just said?" He raised an eyebrow. I sighed.

"I don't know my way home and I live at ..... at....L'SHOUSE!!" I screamed and closed my eyes tightly. I felt his hand on my shoulder. YES!! HE DIDN'T FREAK!!! I opened my eyes and smiled.

"Thanks Taejun for--"

"YOU WHAT?!?!?! WHY THE HELL DID YOU TELL ME JUST NOW!??!! AND WHY DO LIVE AT THEIR HOUSE?!?!" I take back what I said about him freaking. He grab a bottle of water from his backpack and spit it out making a mist of water. Not in my face, good thing.

"I forgot to tell you??" I smiled innocently. He ruffled his hair. "AISHHH. Arasso arasso."

He started asking questions why I live there, where's my room, is their family cool and whatsoever.. We finally arrived to the gate and said goodbyes.

"Don't let that monster do anything to you, arasso?" He pinched my cheeks. I nodded then he left.

I was about to open the gate when the big gates opened and a van popped out.

"Oh, Jeesun-ah??" I saw Dongwoo-oppa waving at me.

"JEESUN-AH, ANNYEONG!!!" Sungyeol pushed him and waved at me. The van disappeared in minutes but someone held my wrist.

OHHHH CRAP OHHH CRAP.. WHO'S THIS?!?!??! I breathe in and out. I turned and punched the guy. He dodged it.

"What do think are you doing here? It's late." I couldn't see his face... he's wearing a hoodie and it's too dark.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I pointed at him.

"Who do think lives here?" He removed his hoodie. "What if a real maniac caught you, huh?!" He lectured. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. I know self defence techniques." I walked away from him.

"And what if that didn't work?" He followed behind.

"Why do you care?" I faced him. He became silent. "That's what I thought." I stomped my feet away from him.

" 'What if a real maniac caught you, huh?' " I mimicked his voice. "Your the real maniac, ert." I cursed under my breath.

===Kim Residence===

I slammed the door and jumped to my bed. I looked at the word 'KISS' above my bed. I never saw that before... maybe I didn't notice.

"KISS." I stared at it and the scene of Myungsoo kissing me appeared in my mind. I grew mad. "KISS?! Who cares if he stole it?! It was nothing anyway!! It was a simple kiss!! IT MEANT NOTHING!!!" I yelled at the ceiling. "It meant... n o t h i n g." I touched my lips. "It was n o t h i n g."

Narrator P.O.V

While you were screaming mad, little did you know that someone was eavesdropping behind your door. Myungsoo smiled.

"It was nothing, alright. Then why do keep mentioning it? Why are so bothered by it? Heh." The scene of Myungsoo kissing you flashed in his mind and his smile faded.

"And why am I bothered by it?" He went to his room and slept. That night you slept late thinking of the kiss which meant nothing to you.

"AISSHHH. Jinjja. That guy can it up. I swear he wont steal any kisses from me from now on and he wont get anything from me!!" You closed your eyes tightly but the scene kept flashing in your mind but soon enough you drifted to sleep.

Normal P.O.V

====The Next Day===

I woke up and did the same routine. The second day doesn't differ from the first. It's so annoying to be back at school. I got down and already saw Moonsoo and Minjin. I sat at same seat. The food was served and the three of us silently ate. It was soo awkward for me because Aunt Minhee and Uncle Myungdae usually does the talking. I looked at Minjin who was silently eating.

"Where is aunt and uncle?" I asked.

"Off to work. Get used to it." I nodded. Silence struck yet again. I can't eat like this!! Seriously. Mom is soo talkative early in the morning and I'm usually used to noise but here, it's so quiet.

"Sooo.. ermm.. Where is Myung--" I started but the question was already answered. "Morning." I looked at him. He just glared at me. Then Takumi-sshi appeared.

"Young master. Lady Minhee said to bring miss Jeesun with you and go home with her." He looked at Takumi-sshi.

"I'm going then. Let's go." He stood up.

"But you didn't even touch your food." I remained seated.

"Let's GO." He pulled me.

"Annyeong." Moonsoo said while Minjin waved goodbye. WHAT THE?! BUT THE FOOD!!!!!! T_T

I got inside the car with my pissed off face. He started the engine and drove fast. I looked at him glaring.

"What?" He said blankly.

"WHAT?! WHAT?! I wasn't finished eating and you dragged me." I almost yelled at him.

"Pig." OH HECK HE DIDN'T!!!! I dont eat like a pig and even if I did, I NEVER looked like ONE!!

"BWOH?!" This guy. Tch. I wanna kill him right now!!! JEBAL!!! If anyone could hand me a knife right now, I could stab this guy!!

"P-I-G" He even spelled it out.

"WHY YOU!!! I'M GONNA--" He stopped the car. "GET OUT." He ordered.

"OH HECK I WILL!!!" I got out and slammed the door. He rolled down the window. "YAH! You could break that!!" He glared.

"I WISH IT WOULD!!" I stuck out my tongue. "Whatever." He drove off. 

"KILL ME NOW!!" I shouted and someone stabbed me lightly at the back. I looked back and saw Taejun and Seohyun... holding hands...?? What's going on here?? I look at them suspiciously. They noticed it and let go of each other's hand.

"Erm.. soo..." Seohyun started.

"Are you..?" I pointed at Taejun."...and you..?!" I pointed at Seohyun. Their eyes widened. Then immediately denied at the same time. 

"No no no no no no no NO." Taejun repeated. "Jeesun-ah.. It's not you think.. seriously!!" Seohyun said at the same time with Taejun. Hahahahha!! it's soo obvious guys!! Hahahahhaah.. can't believe I just noticed this. I laughed in front of them and walked first. They followed. I heard them whisper.

"Tell her now. She's just your bestfriend right, Taejun?"

"Yeah, later. I'll tell her after school." I smiled.

"Tell me what?" I faced them. "That I'll be going home first since you both work on the same place." Seohyun scratched the back of her neck.

"Hm. Arasso. I'll go first. Annyeong!!" I left them like I don't know anything. There's obviously going on between them. They maybe inlove? or they're already together?! kekekeke. Sooo happy for my bestfriend!! Taejun-ah fighting!!

===Class 3-A===

I arrived at the classroom and guys started eyeing me. wait. THEY'RE LOOKING AT ME. Okayyyy. Creeps!! I shivered walking to my seat which is full of GIFTS?! 5 years ago, all over again. I stood by my chair and find tons!! On my table, in my desk, below the table, on my seat.. it was all over. I'm soo NOT accepting these!! While I was putting the 'trash' aside, Byunghun came in and sat one seat away from me. His eyes widened.

"Aren't you gonna keep those?" I looked at him with 'are-you-crazy?' look.

"Noona, you are really beautiful!! I really like you, please accept my gift. Don't worry I'm on your side, fighting! --1-B. WHAT is this? On my side?  and there's more!" I read one letter of the gifts.

"It's gifts. Don't you want it? Only pretty girls and handsome boys get those kind of things." he sat at Seohyun's seat.

"This is a mistake and where's yours?" I asked.. I'm sure this guy must received alot of these things he calls 'gifts'.

"I finished keeping them..." He said calmly. I sat beside him and waited for the class to start while talking to Byunghun. Sungyeol, Hoya and L entered the classroom. L gave us a look which I didn't care. Seohyun and Taejun arrived and the class finally started.

===Lunch 12:00pm Cafeteria===

I couldn't forget about yesterday's show. I saw 'Suzy' and her friends walk by but they just glared at me. I smell revenge. The three of us finished eating so I head to rooftop. I guess I'll be going here everyday for the rest of the year. I took out my dslr and started taking pictures. The view was magnifi-- I saw a couple kissing. Okay. This is awkward for me. They pulled away and I zoomed in. I'm such meddler. A took a picture and realized I knew the couple. Suzy and L. They're together? I piece of my heart broke. I stop taking pictures but then someone poked me.

"ACK!" I accidentally took a picture of him.

"Yah. If you want to have a picture of me, just say so and I'll give you a pose." It was Byunghun. I still had a sad face on.

"Mianhe." I said softly. "Something wrong?" He sat on the floor. I shook my head. He took my camera and saw the most recent photo (after his photo).

"Hmm. You didn't know? They're the hottest couple of the school." He smirked but I frowned at him.

"That doesn't help, Byunghun." I rolled my eyes.

"L.Joe." He corrected but I didn't say it. I kept calling him Byunghun then he finally agreed. We talked for awhile which made me forget about Suzy and L. The bell rang signaling lunch is over. We head to class together. When we entered L looked over at us and gave me a cold look. The teacher entered. Class started.

===End of school 5pm===

"Jeesun-ah, I'm soo soo soo sorry for not telling you this." I tried not to laugh. It's so obvious they're gonna tell me they're a couple. So cute of Taejun.

"We're a couple, Jeesun-ah. We're not really bestfriends but I want to be your bestfriend too!" Seohyun held my hands. I burst laughing.

"HAHAHHA. It's okay, guys!! I've been noticing it anyway!! I am happy for the both of you!!" I stopped and wiped my fake tears of joy. Taejun gave me light ddakbam (flick on the forehead) while I acted it hurt. While we were walking someone pulled me.

"Let's GO." L's grip is soo tight. 

"Yah. Let go of me!!" I tried to escape. Taejun and Seohyun looked shocked. "We're going home." He said in a scary voice. I finally escape his grip.

"I still have work, I'll be going home later." I said firmly.

"Work? You live with rich people now, you dont need to work." He tried to grab my hand.

"I said I'm not coming! Why not drag your girlfriend, Suzy. Congrats so happy for the both of you, sorry I just knew awhile ago." I crossed my arms.

"We b r o k e up. Now let's go." He attempted to grab my hand again. Oh.. really?? You were just kissing her awhile ago. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm still not coming. Come on Taejun." I grabbed Taejun and walked away.

"FINE. Suit yourself." He walked away too.

Whatever Myungsoo. I part of me brighten but I'm still not sure why. wait, I shouldn't be happy! It's not true. They just kissed now they broke up?? I don't think so. I got to work so upset today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIANHEEEE for the late update. I went somewhere and been watching movies specifically Koizora (Japanese, it's drama about love) and Hello Stranger (Thai, it's romantic comedy. They meet at Seoul!!). <--They are really great movies, watch if you have time!! Both movies can be found on youtube with subs..kekeke xD

WOW, Myungzy is together...? Or not?? and Jeesun is jealous?? 

THANK YOU SUBBIES<333333

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | SUPPORT | NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3