12th Photo : Boyfriend

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

After the whole stupid marathons and P.E. class, Byunghun and I started cleaning the empty dirty pool. I ignored him for the whole time and didn't dare to speak. I scrubbed and scrubbed parts of the pool. This thing is damn dirty. How long was this not cleaned?! 

"Jeesun. Jeesun. Jeesun. Jeesun. Yah."  He kept on calling me.

"What?" I didn't look at him.

"Why are you not talking to me?"

"Are you rivals with Myungsoo?" I pointed the sponge at him.

"What?" He gave me a confused look.

"I am not a prize."

"I am not playing. He is. Trust me." He pulled his face closer.

"Tch. Just clean." I returned to cleaning.

"What? You don't trust me?"

"I said cleannnn."

"Jeesun~~~"

"WHAT?!" I faced him and he pointed the host to me. "Don't you dare turn that thing on BYUNGHUN!!!!" I closed my eyes.

"What? Turn this thing on? Okay!!" I waited for the water to hit me but I felt nothing. I opened my eyes and saw him cleaning the side of the pool.

"I know you need to be cleaned but the pool needs it more" He laughed.

"YOU!!!!!!!!" I threw the sponge at him and he stopped laughing and turned to me with an evil smile.

He the host and sprayed water all over me. When he stopped I got the host from him and did the same thing. We started to laugh really loud and heard someone tapping his/her foot.

"Tsk. tsk. tsk." We looked up and saw Ms. Park.

"Didn't I say to clean the pool and not yourselves?!" She was pissed. We didn't really want to clean the pool, okay?!

"We were just bored." Byunghun said.

"We?! There is no 'we'! He started it!" I pointed at him. I seriously don't need detention or whatsoever.

"Since I can't keep an eye on you two, someone happily volunteered to do that for me." She smiled.

"BWOH?!" I shouted at her.

"Come here, Mr. Kim Myungsoo." Ohhh hell to the N-O!!!! I glanced at Byunghun and he wasn't that happy either.

"WHY HIM?!?!" I yelled once again.

"Ms. Song, would you please stop shouting? I'm just over here, it's not like I'm a mile away. And besides he volunteered." HOW COULD I KEEP CALM WHEN HE'S THE ONE THE ONE THAT WILL WATCH US?!?!!?!?! You mad lady. =.=

"I'll be leaving now, Myungsoo take charge." She said and left. Take charge your face.

"Why are you both wet? Okay, whatever, just clean." He sat in a near bench keeping a sight.

"What you want to get wet too?" I mumbled.

"What was that lady?!" Apparently he heard my supposedly mumble. Jinjja?! Is my voice that LOUUUD?! 

"Nothing YOU CREEP!!!!" I scrubbed angrily. Byunghun nudged me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"YAH! No talking or touching!" He went down to the empty dirty pool.

"What is this? Detention? Stop acting like a teacher and sit there like your not here!!!" I rolled my eyes.

"Why would I do that?" He crossed his arms.

"Okay. Seriously shut up so I could finish early. I would be reallllllllllllyyyyyy and verrrrrrryyyyyyyy happpppppyyyy if you help." I said in a sarcastic tone.

To my surprise, he got a sponge and starting scrubbing away from the pool wall. Is he okay? Did he drink or eat something unusual? 

I could describe this situation in one word : AWKWARD. No one, I mean, literally NO ONE is opening their mouths. If I ask something they would either ask YES. NO. MAYBE or IDK. We finished earlier, trust me that pool was like from to freakingly clean!! 

"I'll take you home, Jeesun." Byunghun pulled me.

"No you're not, I am. Let's go." Myungsoo pulled me.

"Jeesun, come on." L.Joe pulled me once more.

"What Jeesun?! Are you gonna pick him over me?!" L shouted at me. Irritated, I escaped from their grasps.

"SHUT UP!!! BOTH OF YOU!!! I'll be going home by myself!!"  I got my bag and walked away from them. I felt them glare at each other.

"Jeesun, please just come with me." Byunghun catch up with me.

"You're kidding me? With this loser?!" L insulted him.

"Yah! Will the both of you stop it?!" I stopped my tracks.

"What? Why are you so over protective around Jeesun huh?!" L.joe finally talked to him but the two ignored me.

"What about you? Are you her boyfriend?" L snapped him.

"Are you? She didn't say anything. Stop playing her." They faced each other closer. The tension is getting higher. I only thought of one thing.

"STOP!! SHUT UP!! BREAK IT!!! Myungsoo, let's go!" I pulled Myungsoo. Wrong person!!!! I didn't know why I chose him. I saw Byunghun's eyes widened and L smirked. 

I'm like dying inside now as I leave Byunghun and drag this jerk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What happens to L.Joe now?!?! O.o and why did Jeesun choose Myungsoo??? 

Btw... Who is an EXO fan? 'cause I have been thinking of creating a new fanfic about EXO and 'you'.. what'd you think? but I promise not to leave this fic. pinky swear!!

THANK YOU SUBBIES!!!! <3333

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | SUPPORT | NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3