10th Photo : Late

I'll Melt Your Frozen Playboy Heart

Your pretty face is blinding my eyes
Your bright smile is just like a sun

- Angel /// Teen Top


I asked him repeatedly with the question 'Why did he kind of 'save me'? but he always change the subject. We arrived to a house. Is this his house? Hmm. quite big. What am I saying it's HUGE. Just like L's house, huh? I got off and stared at the house.

"Come on." He took the lead. "Nobody's home, mom and dad should be at work and the maids maybe cleaning somwhere but you rarely see them."

"Nobody's home? Then why are the maid here? Aren't they people too?" I smiled innocently at him. He rolled his eyes.

He head to the kitchen first to drink something. "Water, juice, coffee? Any drinkable liquid?" "No thanks." Then someone came in.

"Oh. Who's this Byunghun?" This must be his mother... why is she here when he said she's at work. I bowed and smiled.

Byunghun who was drinking water choked. "MOM? WHY ARE YOU HERE?" He almost yelled.

"What? I took the day off. And what's this?" She touched the sticky thingy on my unifrom. "Eggs, flour and water?" I smiled nervously.

"You need to change, and you too young man." She pointed at him then she dragged me to somewhere. I gave L.Joe the 'WTF' look. Then he gave me the 'Just go with it" look. I have to choice. We walked upstairs.

"Are my son's girlfriend? It's about time. You're really beautiful." She smiled. This makes it 10 times harder.

"Aniyo, I'm just a friend" I made an apologetic smile.

"Ohhh, jinjja? He doesn't bring girls to the house though I beg him almost everyday to find a girl. I want to be a grandma, but who doesn't?!" I just nodded. Well, Mrs. Lee you are a desperate grandma-to-be.

This whole afternoon, we'll be having P.E. so I didn't bring any extra uniform. She gave me an oversized t-shirt (but I like) and some shorts. Where'd she got these? Anyway, I head to the bathroom. When I got out it looks like I don't have shorts soo.. it's awkward? I saw Byunghun who finished showering as well. Wet hair.. wow! That's hot. His eyes widened.

"Yah. Who gave you that?" He pointed at the t-shirt that I'm wearing. This is his shirt?!

"This is yours?!"  Great question, Einstein.

"Mom gave it to you." I nodded. Then we heard his mom. "Byunghunnie, your friends are here." Byunghunnie? HAHAHAHHA. wait. What friends?

"What?!" He came running down. I heard noises so I came down too. It's the 'famous' Teen Top'. 5 heads turned to me.

"Oh, you're here"Blondie here  smiled. Yeah, I'm here. Everyone was practically staring at me. I snapped my fingers. 

"Anything wrong?" Everyone shooked their heads but Chunji didn't stop. I gave flicked his forehead. 

"Oww!! What was that for?" He gently rubbed his forehead. "Stop looking."

"It's because you're wearing L.Joe's shirt." He mumbled. "So? I don't have anything else to wear, okay?!" While the two of us are talking the rest was being scolded.

"WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE?!" He shouted.

"Dude, chill." A guy sat down.

"You went missing." The other one waved his finger on L.Joe's face.

"Who is she, hyung?"

"You just want to keep her *points at me* all by yourself. Right Chunji hyung?" Chunji nodded. I smacked his arm. L.Joe facepalmed himself.

"This physically violent girl is Song Jeesun." I smacked him yet again and smiled innocently at the boys.

"And this is the rest of Teen Top. C.A.P hyung is the one sitting down." Chunji pointed. C.A.P smiled so did I.

"Finger-waving guy is Ricky "He waved. I smiled. My cheeks are gonna hurt afterwards. I'm sure of it.

"Changjo, the maknae. This is Jeesun." Maknae rolled his eyes. I gave Chunji 'stop-being-weird' look.

"And Niel." He shot me a suspicious look.

We all sat on the living room and decided to watch a movie. They were really noisy and nosy. They kept me asking questions. Some of it are just plain weird. I don't answer some of the questions. How'd I do that? I shush them. They immediately followed.

After watching a movie, I asked them to sing a song for me. They sang their song "Angel". Niel started.

Girl you come to me like a dream 
I'll hold onto you like this and never let go

Followed by Chunji. His Engrish is cute.

You are so beautiful to me girl 
You're my ideal girl and I fell in love with you at first sight

The song was so beautiful. I figured it was made for their fans called 'Angel'.

Then came Byunghun's turn. I never thought he's the rapper. He looked into my eyes.

I'll always give you my smile
More than anyone else
I'll make you the happiest person
I start everyday while thinking of you
My smile stays still all the same
I'm so happy what should I do?

I felt his words. It's like he really meant it. Does he like me?

After they sang the song I clapped. "That was a very beautiful song, dedicated to fans, right?"

They nodded. "But it looks like L.Joe is dedicating this to you." Chunji said. Byunghun glared at him.

"What? It's true!" He laughed. His smile really melts me but that kind of attitude makes me want to.. to.. ARGHHHH.

"Kids!! Lunch is ready!' Byunghun's mom called. We followed. Lunch wasn't that awkward. They were really chatty and Byunghun's mom keeps on asking me stuff. After eating the boys found my camera and took selcas with it.

"YAH! Don't touch it!" I tried to get it but they kept on passing it.

"Chanjo! Here!" Niel passed.

"YAH!YAH! YAH! Careful!!!" 

"Hyung!" Chanjo passed to Chunji but I got it. I did a mehrong to him. "Atleast take a picture of me!!" He pouted. I rolled my eyes.

"Aish. Hana, dul, set!" I counted. "KIMCHI!!" He held out a V-sign. Geez.

"I guess it's unfair if only our faces is in her camera. Let's take a group shot with Jeesun!" Ricky suggested. Heck no. I took my camera and stretched my arm.

"This is the first and last, arasso? Your wasting my memory because of your faces." I complained. Niel laughed.

"Our HANDSOME faces." He corrected. "Whatever. Hana, dul set! KIMCHI" Click! With that the chaotic group left to change their clothes. After they changed they left for school.

"Your friends are..." I tried finding the "right" word to describe them. "...fun?"

"They are the best disaster." Byunghun and I laughed.

When Byunghun and I finished changing, we went to his motorcycle.

"Wait." He jumped in and started the bike but it won't. "What the..?" He tried again.

"Byunghun. Tell me everything's alright." He tried to start the engine. "AISH!" I looked at bike if something's wrong.

G A S  -------> E M P T Y

"HEY!!! Did you do this in purpose?! The gas tank is EMPTY!" His eyes widened. "I DIDN'T!! ." He went inside for a moment. Where does he think he's going? Then he came outside furious.

"We're taking the bus. Let's go." He grabbed my wrist. Then I remembered a certain someone doing that action over and over again. Myungsoo.

When we reached school, we we're late. In P.E. class the whole batch is there. Everyone saw us late. The teacher stepped up.

"It's about time both of you are here. Mr. Lee and Ms. Song." He started scolding us.

"We're sorry, Ms. Park." Byunghun apologozed and we bowed. For a woman to be a P.E. teacher, she's a monster.

"The pool is pretty dirty. It wasn't cleaned during the summer." I'm not cleaning anything!!!! I hung my head.

"After school, clean the pool if you don't want a week of detention." We both nodded. After that Byunghun whispered. "Mianhe." I smiled and mouthed "It's okay."

P.E. class is the worst. It's like military. The teacher announced that we will have a marathon. Running? Aish. Then we would pick our partners.. through a draw. urghhh. My luck .

"Girls are going to pick. There is only one student who wouldn't get picked. Sorry for that so he won't be playing." Lucky guy. 

"Ms. Song would pick last since she's late." Everyone turned to look at me. After every girl picked it's time for me to pick.

2 pieces of paper were left. I hestitated for a while. "Pali. We don't have all afternoon." She hissed. This woman needs to chill. I grabbed a random paper and looked at it. 

KIM MYUNGSOO

. Just proved that my luck really .

The teacher announced who was left. "So Mr. Lee Byunghun has no partner. Okay.. everyone pair up." Double . My luck  seriously hates me to the bones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SUBSCRIBE | COMMENT | SUPPORT | NAN JEONGMAL SARANGHAE! <3