Chapter 1

LUXURY

Waking from this night’s storm, all you could remember is that all the hatred boiling inside of you of having an arranged marriage, and then the helicopter got caught in a tornado then died. The tree’s leaves are comfortable enough, you thought. Looking down, the tree was actually attached to a balcony! You slid down ninja-style, and then picked the lock with your bobby-pin. You have entered the house. A man sleeping on the bed seems no harm as you stole his quilt and put it over your head as you slid down the corridor with it, making no noise because boots…really?

            The kitchen was up ahead as you slid like a penguin and opened the fridge and grabbed a Cornetto and it down because you hadn’t have a breakfast yet. You slid to the exit and made your escape.

“…” you said as you could’ve fall down on those autumn leaves under that balcony but it’ll make too much noise.

“Hey ‘’ dude! What are you doing here?!” shouted a voice from up the balcony. You headed towards the gates but still… thorns to guard the house…

“You know you can’t escape!” he shouted again, hurrying into his normal clothes. You have to escape! Then the is a gap to the basement, you squeezed in, picked the lock again and opened after you hear the autumn leaves crunching… hurrying up the stairs again, you sneaked into a room with another guy in it and hid in his bed. Ok, you kind of went a bit too far but at least you didn’t get caught! The guy sleepily turns to his side and faces you. you are also on your side facing him, another awkward position, his head is above yours at least… he mumbled a few words then hugged you.

“H-hey!" you whispered, getting out of the strangers arms you decided to hide somewhere else. Up the stairs you quickly hid behind the mini plant-gardens.

"You! Are you trying to rob my stuffs?" asked the guy.

"No! I'm... sorry! I just crashed here from my helicopter!" you explained, he wasn't convinced. "Seriously! I did!"

"Really? Then I'll call the police!" he threatened, his cell phone is just lying on the table.

" No, really! I'm lost and I can’t go anywhere!" you said, "The thorn bushes is too high so even if you call for a helicopter, it can't land" you stood up, trying to look confident with your messy clothes.

"OK. I let you live here maybe" said the guy. he is probably thinking mini punishments for you to do as you live here.

"Am I really gonna live here?" you asked.

"Yeah, but first you must know who lives here, I am SeungHo.” said SeugHo

 

>>>>> This is my first fanfic so yeah... since I'm still at school I don't update much often but I'll try my best! >=<~~ I'm so sorry this chapter is so small! But hopefully I'll do my best to make my other chapters longer!^o^