Chapter 1

❤♔I'm the Opposite of a Princess♔❤

Hello, I'm Misaki and I live in hell. Litterally, my parents and sisters are saying stuff like "How dare you say that?" or "You're such a tomboy!" or "Be more lady-like!" Yeah, I don't really have any good relationship with my parents  and siblings, but I have friends so its okay with me! My friends are Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, and Brooke. Some of them are devil fruit users! I heard about devil fruits but I never really seen one. My friends live in the village of the East. There are four villages: Village of the North, Village of the West, Village of the East, and Village of the South. In the middle of the villages is called Grand Line Kingdom and thats where I am.
"Misaki, the party is starting." said one of my servants. 
"Ok" I said. I went through my closet and I put on some skinny jeans and a pink v-neck. I went to the dining room and it was full of people. My mom came up to me and said ,"What are you wearing? I told you to wear the dress you were fitted in!"

"But its a dress" I complained.
"Are you a girl?" my mom asked.
"Yes." I answered.
"Then wear it." She snapped her fingers and 10 maids appeared.
"Yes, Harumi-sama?" they asked.
"Put the dress and shoes on by force." my mom said.
"Yes Harumi-sama." they answered and they literally dragged me to my closet .Two maids hold on my arms and the rest tried putting the dress and shoes on me. 
"I demand you people to stop!" I demanded.
"I'm sorry Misaki-sama." one of the servants said. In the end I was in a dress and high heels. I tried went out of my room and I tried walking to the stairs but I kept on tripping so I just crawled my way to the stairs. I reached the stairs and hold the rail with my life. After 8 steps I got the hang of it and I was walking normally. Once I reached downstairs I saw Luffy.

"Luffy!" I shouted.
"Here, read it once you go to your room." He said while giving me a note and he went out of the door.
An hour passed and I went to my room. I looked at the note Luffy gave me and it said:

 

We are going to have a party tonight. We'll meet you outside your room at 10:00.

    I looked at the clock and it said 9:43. I put on some jeans, a long-sleeve, and combat boots and I looked outside my balcony. I saw Luffy waving his hand and jumping in the air. The rest were either talking or waving at me. I climbed down my ladder thingy that holds plants
"Hey guys!" I said.
"Hello!" They said.
"So where's this party?" I asked.
"At a bar." Nami said.
"What?!" I shouted.
"Don't worry, only Zoro and Nami will drink." Usopp said.
"Woohoo!" I shouted. We ran to the bar and it was full of people. First we ate and everyone was talking.
"So hows the palace?" Robin asked to me.
"Like hell." I answered. I went to the bar to get a soda and I sat on the bar chairs. Yes, it seems like I'm a loner right now because I am a loner right now. Luffy came up to me and and gestured to dance with him. I smiled at him and we danced the night away.... Yes, It does seem cheesy what I just said but I don't give a damn. Around 3:00 am everyone was asleep on the floor. I sneaked out and went back to the palace. Most of you might be thinking why don't I run away from the palace, but I just stay there for the food. Yes, just the food. Anyway I climbed over the palace's gates and climbed the ladder that led to the balcony. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and I changed into my pajamas. I instantly fell asleep.   

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yes, a boring chapter indeed. I hope you will still read the story though.