The Beautiful person of " Pumpkin Cheese Cake "

PUMPKIN CHEESE CAKE

 

Siwon was in bad mood, because Eunhyuk up to 10 am still yet to come, while the store already opened from an hour ago. He looked at a watch on his wrist several times, thinking what punishment will he gave to The Monkey Eunhyuk!
When the sound of bell that hung in his shop door tinkled, he's almost spitting anger, thinks the monkey came. But he was only stunned silence, gaping, saw a boy who entered his shop. 
 
"Is he dreaming? An angel came to his shop?" thought Siwon , still stunned.
An angel, or ... a boy exactly like an angel, a milky white skin ,  beautiful round eyes, perfect nose, lips like a ripe peach, fluffy brown hair, walked toward him, looking into the window glass.
"Could you please give me a pumpkin cheese cake ? ," he asked, pointing to the cake in the display glass table.
Siwon was still stunned silence, as if he had not heard the boy's request.
"Sir, are you okay?" the boy looked at him quizzically, his beautiful round eyes widened slightly.
"Ehh .. ugh .. yes, I'm fine, beautiful angel" Siwon said haltingly.
The boy smile, and that smile could make Siwon fainting where he stood on the spot!
" Could I ask a pumpkin cheese cake, please ? ," he asked again
" Oh yes, a pumpkin cheese cake " Siwon said, follow the words of the boy, taking a small plate and put a pumpkin cheese cake on , extended to the boy.
" I also want to order of jasmine tea, thank you " the boy smiled again, and if he gave a smile once again , Siwon will be instantly die, die with an abundance of happiness.
The boy walked toward one of the tables in the Siwon’s café , sitting there, he opened a magazine located on the table. He began to enjoy the pumpkin cheese cake, his round eyes looked at the magazine , opened its pages one by one.
Siwon approached him, carrying a cup of jasmine tea ordered by the boy, " this is your tea , please enjoy it " he said, still staring at the boy.
"Thank you " the boy replied without looking at Siwon, his eyes still staring at the magazine he was reading , but his cheeks blush.
 Until he finished the last piece of his pumpkin cheese cake, a cup of jasmine tea, pay and leave the Siwon’s café , Siwon still stood amazed looking at the door.
The sound of the doorbell tinkled , Eunhyuk go in slowly, he was shocked to see his boss, who is also his close friend, look at the door with his eyes did not blink.
"Damn! Sure he was very angry, I had to convince him with all the reasons that I have been stacked " Eunhyuk thought, swallowing hard.
"Siwon – si , I'm sorry I'm late again. You know, my car is old, very slow to drive it , sometimes breaking down. But I love my car much , it had inherited from my grandfather, and he also loved that car, he wanted me to take care of it and ..... " Eunhyuk talked without stopping, until he had realized that his boss did not listen him , but was silent , looking at to the door.
"Uh, Siwon-si, are you okey ? Are you sick ? Did you see the devil before?" Eunhyuk asked, looking surprised to face his boss, as he patted the back of Siwon.
" Eh, you've come Eunhyuk ? " realized Siwon, looked at Eunhyuk’s face . "I ..... I fell in love" he continued suddenly, still with a stunned face.
"Huh? You fall in love with me? Aaaiiisshh … You need permission firs from my beloved Fishy!  he would have roared he lost me. Yeaahh….  I know, if people will be easily fall in love with me, ooohh .. . how popular I am " Eunhyuk blurted , feeling proud of himself.
"Heeyyyy! Who's fallen in love with you, Monkey ? And why are you late? I will cut your meal money every hour you are late!" Siwon yelled , as he awakened from his beatiful dream , and face the reality in front of his eyes right now.
Eunhyuk was shock, his body shriveled, look at Siwon with pleading face " Siwon-si , I told you the reason already , but you did not say anything, like the enchanted", he said, still with a pleading face, trying to imitate a cat's eye looking at his master for food.
"Monkey, I'm not going to give a punishment , but I'll give you a gift , if you can help me " Siwon looked at Eunhyuk , with eyes full of meaning.
"Oooowww ... I like the gift, what should I do, my master ?" Eunhyuk grinned , relieved to see his boss was not angry.
"I'm falling in love with someone who resembles an angel, he was sweet as pumpkin cheese cake. And I want you to find him! If you can find him, I'll give you a raise for you " challenged Siwon.
"Huh? I have to find an angel who loves to eat pumpkin cheese cake all over town ? " Eunhyuk shouted disbelief with eyes wide.
"If you do not want to , I'll cut your meal money because you are always late!" Siwon being indifferent.
"Eeeeehhh ... wait ... I do not say NO, but let me know first …. How much my raise? 100%, 50%? " said Eunhyuk grinned, looked expectantly at his boss.
"5%"
"Whaaaa ... what ??? 5% ? I have looking for someone with pumpkin-head and cheese smelly in all over Korea , and just given a 5% salary increase? " Eunhyuk shouted, " I'm 30% at least"
"6%" – Siwon replied.
"25%"
"7%"
"10%"
" Fine, deal! "
Eunhyuk slumped, feeling fooled, he knows that he will not win the affairs of arithmetic with Siwon. "When do I start?" he asked.
"Tomorrow, you tell Donghae to replace you one day keep the store " Siwon said, as he went out the door. "I'm going now, there is order a cake for a wedding next month, I will to meet with the client. Please tell to Wookie, the blueberry chocolate cake which ordered by Mrs. Lee , must be finished this afternoon, her driver will take it “
Eunhyuk pouted, still feel the injustice to the work given to him. He was dialing a person's phone number from his cell phone, wait for dial tone.
"Hello ...." crisp voice on the other person answers.
"Fishy  , my love, it's me. Boss Siwon gave me a job tomorrow, he asked me for your helping to replace me at café , please ….. say yes, my dear ..." said Eunhyuk, begging to his lover.
"Okay, I'll help you! but you must buy me a new clothes that I saw yesterday at the mall "  said the voice on other side , sounded cheerful. Aaaarrggghhh .... 10% increase in salary, and had to buy new clothes for his beloved Fishy, wretched fate, thought Eunhyuk patting his forehead!
"Okay, I'll buy a new clothes for you, but after receiving a salary of next month" he replied , grumble. 
I should think how to get free food until the end of this month to raise money, if not my beloved Donghae Fishy will get angry if he does not buy new clothes. And if Donghae is angry, Eunhyuk feels that his life will end, he loves his Fishy Donghae.
Eunhyuk walked toward the kitchen, saw Ryeowook was busy decorating the chocolate blueberry cake. "Wookie! Boss said the cake ordered by Mrs. Lee must be completed this afternoon" he tried to steal some of the strawberry, chocolate, corn flakes, put in a bowl.
"Monkey! You go out from my kitchen ! or I spray your face with whipped cream! " Ryeowook shouted repel Eunhyuk.
Ooohhh ... terrible fate, Eunhyuk ran to the front café ,  leave Ryeowook in the kitchen.
 
===  (◕‿◕✿) ====
 
Eunhyuk had circled several blocks near the cafe , go to the park, to the market, to the bookstore, fish shops, butchers, fruit shops, but he did not find a person with pumpkin-headed and smelly cheese.
He felt tired and hot, he finally decided to stop by at Siwon’s cafe , at least for a quick drink.
From the glass door he saw Donghae was serving customers.
He smiled at Eunhyuk , " How is Mr. Sherlock Holmes? Whether the case of pumpkin-headed angel with smelly cheese is solved ? " he teased. "Wow! I cannot wait to wear my new clothes!"
Eunhyuk grouchy, he headed toward the refrigerator, take a cold water bottle, and drank, glup glup glup.
"Hyukkie, wait a minute here, I'm going to a mini market on the other side, to buy fruits. Wookie taught me to make a salad " said Donghae , going out the door with smiled at Eunhyuk , who look tired and sweaty.
Eunhyuk sat, thought , from where again he had to accomplish the mission from the boss, if you do not pay extra 10% off, cut the meal money, no clothes for Fishy ..... and all it means the end for his life !
Suddenly the sound of tinkling bell hanging on the door, a boy aged about 20 years come in , round eyes staring at the cake in the display glass table, his face pale, but her skin as white as milk, with fluffy brown hair.
" Could I help you?" Eunhyuk asked.
"Yes, I want two pumpkin cheese cakes to take home", the boy looked at Eunhyuk with smiling face.
She was beautiful, thought Eunhyuk, but his beloved Fishy more beautiful, more cheerful.
Eunhyuk take 2 slices of pumpkin cheese cakes , put them in a box.
"I like the pumpkin cheese cakes in here much , also the jasmine tea , but I have to go so I cannot enjoy the jasmine tea" said the boy with sweet smile. 
"Oooo ... have you taste this cake, as well as our jasmine tea ?" Eunhyuk asked while giving a box of cake to the boy.
"Yes, I came here yesterday, I met a handsome gentleman, but I was surprised because he stared at me , stunned. I thought there's something weird in my face" the boy laughed.
"Ooooo .... I see " said Eunhyuk nodded, knowledgeably.
"This is the money, thank you" the boy said goodbye, walked toward the door.
Hhhmmmm ... The boy likes pumpkin cheese cake, yesterday he came here to drink jasmine tea also, and perhaps handsome gentleman he means is Siwon – si , his boss, who saw the boy in a daze, Eunhyuk thought, trying to digest the words of the boy .He felt there is something in connection with his mission today.
"Wait! How stupid I am!" Eunhyuk shouted as he patted his forehead.
He ran to the door, almost bumping into Donghae who carrying several bags of fruit.
"Hyukkie! Are you crazy ??? " Donghae shouted.
"Fishy , my love, sorry, I've got the pumpkin-headed angel !" Eunhyuk said while running, look to the right and left, looking for the boy who had just left the cafe.
He saw the boy getting ready to cross the street, Eunhyuk shouted, waving his hand " Hey! Hey! pumpkin cheese cake! pumpkin cheese cake! Wait ...!"
The boy turned around, looked surprised Eunhyuk who ran like chased by a dog.
"Huh? What’s happened ? whether less money ? " the boy asked him wonder, after Eunhyuk come close , he could not immediately answer, he was panting , tried to catch his breath.
"Not ... is not … my boss was right, you are a pumpkin-headed angel, but it certainly does not smell of cheese" Eunhyuk grinned, still panting.
The boy was bewildered, not knowing the intention of the man in front of him , who like a monkey-faced while grinning.
"My boss wants to meet you, he fell in love with you. He gave me a mission to find you today. I've been circling around the city, markets, parks, shops to find you. Help me please …. if not, my life will be end " Eunhyuk beg to that boy, showing his cat's eye action.
The boy laughed to see the attitude of Eunhyuk " Well, my name is Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun. Seems you are a good person , I will give my cell phone number, as well as my home address" Kyuhyun wrote on a piece of paper, his phone number and home address, he gave to Eunhyuk.
"My name Eunhyuk, or Lee Hyuk Jae . Thanks a lot, pumpkin-headed angel  ... you saved my life! " Eunhyuk Kyuhyun shook Kyuhyun’s hand, grinning.
 
 
===  (◕‿◕✿) ====
 
 
Siwon's hand holding a paper with handwriting is not that good , he got it from Eunhyuk this afternoon.The Monkey's really excited when he called Siwon, explaining that he has successfully completed the mission. He is proud said " The detective Hyuk Jae is very professional, all the mysteries will be solved!" laughed loudly.
Siwon will fulfill his promise to raise Eunhyuk’s salary 10% next month, though he could not figure out how Eunhyuk to find his beloved angel.
With a little shaky, Siwon dial the number wrote on the paper, hold the phone to his ear.
"Hello ..." a soft voice sounds, very melodic, like the sound of birds chirping in the morning.
"Eehh .. uuhh ... sorry, my name Siwon , Choi Siwon. I'm the owner of the cafe that you've come to buy a pumpkin cheese cake " Siwon tried to explain, with a stammering voice.
"Ooo .. yes, I remember you, how are you doing, sir? " said the voice on the other side, cheerfully.
"Ouch ... do not call me sir, you can call me  just Siwon" he tried to sound normal, but his heart was pounding.
"Well,  - Just Siwon - " a voice chuckled, amused.
"Hahaha ... yes, call me Siwon, no need adding “ just “ word in front of “  Siwon laughing, felt so happy.
" Okay Siwon - si , my name is Cho Kyuhyun, and you can call me Kyuhyun " Kyuhyun replied, still with a cheerful voice.
"I want to meet you, may I invite you to drink or eat cake in my café " Siwon asked, cautiously.
"Thank you Siwon-si for the invitation , if you do not mind I would like to eat pumpkin cheese cake and jasmine tea in your cafe " Kyuhyun replied.
"Wow ... thanks, I'll give you a large pan of pumpkin cheese cake, also a pitcher of your favorite jasmine tea. What if tomorrow afternoon, at 5pm ?" Siwon excited, like I just got the main prize of a lottery.
"Okay, see you tomorrow afternoon" Kyuhyun said, he smiled to himself.
Kyuhyun felt like a flying butterfly in his stomach, a strange feeling which makes him very happy. Since meeting with a handsome man in the cafe, which turned cafe owner, and named Choi Siwon, he always tried to pass the cafe after work, and stopped only to buy his favorite pumpkin cheese cake. He also hopes to meet the handsome man again. When last seen Eunhyuk in the cafe, he was disappointed, he supposed he was not destined to see that handsome man again. But it turns out, God had other plans for them both, through Eunhyuk.
 
 
===  (◕‿◕✿) ====
 
 
At sunny afternoon, Siwon looked at himself many times in the reflection of the glass door.
He was nervous, seemed time was running very slow. Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at their boss with surprise. But they already knew the dating plan of his boss with Kyuhyun,  Ryeowook told them that Siwon asked his favorite chef to make the most delicious pumpkin cheese cake in the world, a big pan!
Tinkling bell sound at the door, and a fine head of brown hair, beautiful big eyes, pale cheeks, lips like a ripe peach, and a perfect nose, protruding from the door.
"Good afternoon, Siwon - si " he said, smiling.
"Oh, good afternoon Kyuhyun, please sit down" Siwon rushed out to push chair for Kyuhyhun . "Glad to see you again, and I have prepared the most delicious pumpkin cheese cake in the world, specifically just for you"
Kyuhyun laughed to see at Siwon’s attitude.
While Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other, surprised at the attitude of their boss, who is usually very strict and rarely has smile on face. But they were aware, his boss was in love with a pumpkin cheese cake angel , and it makes his attitude changed 180 degrees, a very good and keep smiling .
"It's your favorite cake, Kyuhyunnie , please enjoy it " Siwon put a small plate of cake in the table.  " And this jasmine tea "
"Thank you, Siwon-si .... I love this cake, sweet " Kyuhyun replied, spooning the cake.
"But .. you are  ... sweeter" said Siwon, looking at Kyuhyun’s face gently.
Kyuhyun felt his face flushed, he looked down with a smile " thank you ..." he said softly.
Siwon sat in front Kyuhyun , he does not mind if time has stopped, only to look at the pretty face in front of him now.
"Kyuhyun .... I like you … no .. not like only , I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU at the first sight , would you be my boyfriend? " Siwon said softly, he wanted to touch Kyuhyun's hand, but he waited for his reaction.
Kyuhhyun blushed again, pumpkin cheese cake in his mouth seemed hard to swallow, but the cake was very soft, as soft as the eyes of men in front of him.
Kyuhyun nodded, his round eyes shining beautiful answered the question of Siwon , he also had the same feeling to Siwon.
The afternoon turned evening, but two people who were struck by love cupid , do not even care , although the night had to change to the next morning.
They looked at each other, holding hands, blushing , laugh, tease, and spent a large pan of pumpkin cheese cake, also a pot of jasmine tea.
Love is full in the air.
 
 
===  (◕‿◕✿) ====