Goodbye and Hello

Into Your World --- ANGEL

He woke up from a bittersweet dream again. Breathing heavily, lying on his bed; he wiped his forehead with the back of his hand.

 

"It was just a dream."

he said and sighed.

 

It's been a year since he died, since Kai left him. It's a beautiful day that day, they are perfectly happy, enjoying their summer vacation. Jong In and Kyung Soo decided to go swimming. And the unexpected happened. Jong In drowned in the deep of the sea. Kyung Soo tried hard to save him, but it's too late. Since that day Kyung Soo blamed himself for Jong In's death. If he could turn back time he will not allow Jong In to go to the deep part of the sea, if he knew what would happen he will never asked him to go there. If he can, he will turn back time and exchange situation with Jong In, he rather die than his bestfriend Jong In. If only...

It's been a year since Jong In's death, and it's been a year of Kyung Soo's sadness and misery. He want Jong In back, he want to be with him again but how? There are times after his death, Kyung Soo tried to kill himself, good thing, the attempt always failed.

 

He sighed again, trying to forget his dream; shaking his head while slapping his cheeks lightly.

"What should I do?" said Kyung Soo, "Jong In-ah. I'm sorry."

 

He got up from his bed and heads in the bathroom, he locked the door and grab a razor, he's trying to kill himself again.

"Jong In-ah, it's okay right? It's okay to follow you there?" tears starts to roll down from his eyes. He really want to die, it's the only way for him, the only way to free himself from sadness.

 

"Goodbye!" he closed his eyes as he posotion the razor in his wrist. "I need to say goodbye to this worl to see you again...."

 

A cold wind blew past him. He's ready to cut his wrist but someone had stop him. As he opened his eyes, shocked run all over him, there, near the window, a girl is standing, shaking her head, she look disappointed in Kyung Soo. Kyung drop his razor, still shocked. How the hell this girl get inside his apartment, inside his bathroom? Question after question flood insede his head.

 

"Who are you? What... How?" Kyung Soo's eyes widened.

The girl only smiled at him. "I'm Haneul."

 

 

 

"Park Haneul."

 

 

-------------------

Nic's Note:

this part is really short, but i still hope you like it :)
 
please let me know how you feel about my fic. thank you for reading <3 :)