Frist Day of School

What is Love???

JiyeonPOV

Hai my name is Park Jiyeon and i go to Soul High School.I'm a nerd at school but at home I'm a different person.Not everyone at school like me,yep they hate nerds.That school is for "RICH" people.I may not be rich but I'm smart that why i got to go there.In Soul High the person that I hate the most is the kingkas L.Joe, he and his friend Teen Top would always make fun of nerd and also his  a flriting.....

AutorPOV

Jiyeon was having a sweet dreams when her alarm clock ring.........

JiyeonPOV

I was having a good dream when my alram clock ring...Uh..i hate it when it ring when i was having a good dream.I wake up and took a shower and getting ready for school.

At Jiyeon school

I was at the gate until i heard someone calling me...

??:Jiyeon-ah wait for me...(running)

Jiyeon:Oh....IU

IU:(try to breath)....why..you..walk so fast?

Jiyeon:I'm not walking that fast just that i'm came early tan you...hahaha

IU:YAH....it not my fault..aish(yea yesterday me and IU were having a party at her house)

Jiyeon:heehe...let go get our schedual, we'll be late

IU:ok...

Author POV

Jiyeon and IU went to get their schedual...

Jiyeon:IU what class did you get?

IU:i got 1st PE,2nd History, 3rd English, 4th Math, and  5thSinging class, how about you?

Jiyeon:well i got 1st English.2nd Math,3rd PE,4th History and 5th dancing class...O_O i think we don't have any class together..
IU:It okay, but becarful if you got to be with that kingkas L.Joe...

Jiyeon: I will never have aby class with him...

IU:well i hust want to warn you..hurry let go find our class..

Jiyeon:ok..

JiyeonPOV

Me and IU was walking to our class when we heard all the girls shouting

Girl1:OPPA-ah....................

Girl2:L.Joe will you be mine........

Uh...those stupied kingka Teep Top

Jiyeon: Let go before we ge make fun of..

we went to out class, IU went to her PE class in i go to my class..

when i got in class everyone was staring at me why beacuse i wear this to school with my glasses

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yea this what i wear..

They were staring at me like i was a ghost...I ignor them and went to find a desk to sit..found one near the window so i go and sit there...they teacher haven't come so I get my phone and text my T-ara Unnies..

To:t-ara Unnies
From:Jiyeonnie
Unnies what are you guy doiong now....i miss you guys so much......
can i came to your place this weekend...n hows my Oppa doing?


Yep i had Oppa they are my real brother they didn't live with me beacuse they have a restraut in Soul to but it kind of far from here.So they let me stay by myself...

When i was waiting for my Unnies to text me back I heard girls shouting ..I know that it must be that Kingkas..What the??he in this class tooo.....nononothis must be a dream.....yep it not a dream....uh...calm down Jiyeon it just one class that you have with him....he cam and SITE NEXT TO ME....WHY?????Worst day ever............I know that he wanted to make fun of me....that why

L.Joe POV

Today is the frist day of schol...can't wait to flirt with those girl at schooll...hahaha

Me and my friends Teen Top are the kingkas and also a gangs or i should say #1 gangs here in Soul.I came from a rich family too.I hate nerd so much i don't knoe why maybe beacuse they are ungly who knows...well tosay when we got in school girls are shouting our names......... and when i get to my class i saw a nerd sitting next near the window...hahahah this gonna be fun...i went and site next to her...her eye were very wide when she saw me...she must have a crush on me tooo...

L.Joe:No need to be shy.....(wink)

Jiyeon POV

How dare he do that..i he think that i like him.........puff...never in my life...

Author POV

the teacher came and everyone went to their seat

Teacher:Hi...my name is Mrs.Kim your english teacher....and also we have a tranfer student....come in Mr.Im and introduce yourself

mr.Im: hi...my name is Im jaebum short for JB

Jiyeon:"WHAT JB"

 


Sorry kind of boring......But hope you guys like it and please subscirbe....